Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-22-2008, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

I hope Paley brings a lot, it's a decider. We've been waiting for ages now. Months. And if we don't get anything, I don't know what I'll do lol.

Thanks for the heads up, Sara. I'm disappointed in you Penn LOL.
Old 03-22-2008, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd hate to think he lies, so I choose to believe in not dating again. this is starting to get funny.

aw, Mel! I'm sure there'll be something!
Old 03-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well that interview is from late January...and i'm not sure if he lies or what the deal is. But it's hard in interviews...And i think the interivew wanted him to be singel lol
I think Blake kinda told him to lie, or i don't known. They were still kinda playing the denyin game then. It's not funny it's confussing.

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 03-22-2008, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

I didn't actual read a full quote where he staes that he IS single and that he doesn't have a girlfriend. It was implied, yes, but I ddin't see any direct.

Lisa, we had come so far.
Old 03-22-2008, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was no direct i'm singel. I guess she thought or wanted to think that...and he didn't say no i have a girlfirend...i wish he had said that thought.

Old 03-22-2008, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad he didn't. I think she just assumed it. Reading the interview, she was sure hoping he didn't lol.
Old 03-22-2008, 02:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I'd hate to think he lies, so I choose to believe in not dating again. this is starting to get funny.
Although he didn't even explicity state he was he was single, if he had I wouldn't have a hard time believing the boy would lie to protect his privacy. I've just seen too many celebrities attempt to blatantly deny relationships that obviously existed. LOL.

Besides, alot of sightings of them canoodling 'n' kissing -- along with the shot of them eating lunch together in Cali -- happened after this interview was conducted.

eta: OMG, this site is driving me crazy right now. So. Freakin'. Slow.

eta2: Maybe we'll get the "money shot" today, Mel.
Old 03-22-2008, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that is what i think too. And he to nice to break her heart lol
UIm so glad i didn't lose any of that feeling, b/c i really feelt liek she wa flirtyy whish was what made me laught the rest time around

Old 03-22-2008, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie (View Post)
Although he didn't even explicity state he was he was single, if he had I wouldn't have a hard time believing the boy would lie to protect his privacy. I've just seen too many celebrities blatantly deny relationships before that obviously existed. LOL.

Besides, alot of sightings of them canoodling 'n' kissing -- along with the shot of them eating lunch together in Cali -- happened after this interview was conducted.

eta: OMG, this site is driving me crazy right now. So. Freakin'. Slow.
ICAM. With that said -- I would hate for that to happen. So many people would use it against PB and their fans.

Even more occurred before the interview.

ETA: If we don't. I'm going on strike.
Old 03-22-2008, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

okay, then I got that a bit wrong, I guess. I believe again. bwah.
(nevermind me, I'm still on a high because of certain pictures..I need to find a way to calm down^^)
Old 03-22-2008, 02:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ah, I guess I don't hold celebrities to as high of a standard then; in fact I don't really blame them for lying about things that are as fragile as relationships. I think if one were to get 'angry' at a celebrity for lying about something that personal, then one is a little too invested or something, imo.

And dude, I'm totally not going on strike; there are too many episodes left to film this season -- ripe opportunity for more "sightings".
Old 03-22-2008, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well it dÃ*dn't happend

Old 03-22-2008, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have no problems at all with them lying about their relationship C'mon it's their business, their private life.

I won't deny I love all those sightings and would love some hand holding, etc pictures, but I understand they don't want to talk about it. An if it's true they confirmed to colleagues and producers, it wouldn't be the first time if they were asked to keep it under the radar.

Mel, I think you and I share the same time zone (it's 9.30 pm here now), can you confirm what time is the paley thing? 3am, 4am?
Old 03-22-2008, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i think Mel said 5am ...and it's looks like you are samw timezone as Mel. FOr me it's +1 hour I'm confussed now...Welll hope fully we can see it tomorrow..i want to see
Yeah i get why, Penn has kinda told why they don't come clean already so. So after thinking about it alittel, i don't think they will come out with it. Like JJ write maybe they are the new Milo/Hayden when it comes to deying the realtionskip i think they are If they don't want ous to known fine, but i still belive they are dating so.

Old 03-22-2008, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you sara Where are you from?

Wait, you're from Sweden, right?

Last edited by sofiab; 03-22-2008 at 03:29 PM