Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 11-24-2018, 06:59 AM
New Fan

Trying to find this episode

My newest brain worm is one of my favorite endings in Criminal Minds history and I CAN'T FIND IT anywhere. This is an episode that has Gideon in it and JJ is not yet in the field, so it is one of the older episodes. They are in a small town and there is a serial killing being investigated - I know, I know, more details needed.

The episode involves a male - female partnership, I think, in which one of the fatalities was the wife of a sheriff's deputy. I don't remember much else, but the ending was epic. The suspects are barracaded in a white farm house with local law enforcement surrounding the building. However, rather than the stock ending of the BAU working to talk down the suspects, the ending is quite different.

One oif the suspects fires out into the crowd of officers. The last scene of the episode is a company front of the BAU agents walking away with a barrage of bullets sounding in the background as the town's police force obliterates the farm house. VERY cathartic and an amazingly dark ending, especially for earlier in the season.

Does anyone remember this episode? I can't find it!
scoffron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

First off, welcome I hope you'll continue to post here

As for your question, the episode doesn't sound familiar to me, but it's been so long since I've seen some of the earlier episodes that I just might not remember it. Since you mentioned it had Gideon, it would have to be season 1 or season 2. I'll do some digging around and see if I can find anything
jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread