Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-27-2016, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

The Team Appreciation #5: Because they will always be a family.

Criminal Minds Team Appreciation #5

CRIMINAL MINDS revolves around an elite team of FBI profilers who analyze the country's most twisted criminal minds, anticipating their next moves before they strike again. The Behavioral Analysis Unit's most prominent agent is David Rossi (Joe Mantegna), a founding member of the BAU, who returns to help the team solve new cases, while pursuing some unfinished business of his own. The team is led by Special Agent Aaron Hotchner (Thomas Gibson), a family man who is able to gain people's trust and unlock their secrets. Also on the team are Kate Morgan (Jnniferlove Hewitt), former FBI undercover opertive strep mother to herlate sisters daughter. lost her sister and Brother in law on 9/11 attacks recently joined the team and must prove her worth to her co-workers; Special Agent Derek Morgan (Shemar Moore), an expert on obsessional crimes; Special Agent Dr. Spencer Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler), a classically misunderstood genius whose social IQ is as low as his intellectual IQ is high; Jennifer "JJ" Jareau (AJ Cook), a confident young agent who acts as the unit liaison for the team, and Penelope Garcia (Kirsten Vangsness), a computer wizard who helps research the cases. Each member brings his or her own area of expertise to the table as they pinpoint predators' motivations and identify their emotional triggers in the attempt to stop them.

"My team? Let me tell you about my team- Agent Morgan fought to protect his identity from the very people who could save him -- Why? Because trust has to be earned, and there are very few people he truly trusts. Reid's intellect is a shield which protects him from his emotions, and at the moment his shield is under repair. Agent Jareau fields dozens of requests for our team. And every night she goes home hoping she's made the right choices. Garcia fills her office with figurines and color to remind herself to smile as the horror fills her screens.

By Fade to Black
TEAM SUPPORTERS
  • 01. Chastainღ (Ana)
    02. Falling~star (Kath)
    03. Dreamsingr (Chrissy)
    04. Love & Passion (Sara)
    05. hunee (Lexi)
    06. SusanXG
    07. Ashes & Wine (Shauna)
    08. *Jory Lynn*
    09. Undeniable (Camilla)
    10. truth takes time (Karen)
    11. Cris
    12. SergeantPepper (Nia)
    13. Purple Nurple (Rella)
    14. BOK (Kate)
    15. neel luvs tony
    16. maybe someday
    17. Melanie Garcia
    18. ~Phoenix~
    19. dice8us
    20. BoneLady
    21. Hermione Granger
    22. upthemorning
    23. colourtunes
    24. eternal◘fate
    25. murphyboy11
    26 sethamga
    27 Mountain_Girl
    28 Quillan

Previous Threads
The Team Appreciation #4 We added a new member to the BAU family.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M

Last edited by Logan; 05-30-2016 at 08:43 AM Reason: fixed a few codes
Milk-tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TY for the new thread, Quillan.

Best team ever.
Old 05-27-2016, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

No problem, and yes they are.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 05-27-2016, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

fixed a few items otherwise you did a good job !! I am going to change the team photo . The one we have on the BAU thread has photoshop of most of cast past and present ..
Old 05-27-2016, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

Sounds good!

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 05-27-2016, 02:49 PM
Banned

ty for making a new thread
Baellamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

added a new opt photo with all the cast form all the years. Had to host it cause it was way to big for the board and it was on fan pop
Old 05-30-2016, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

It's a nice photo, but it's missing Jeanne/Blake, Jennifer/Kate and Aisha/Tara. I guess it could have been made before season 8.
Old 05-30-2016, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

kate had one season and aishia Tara was only in 18 ep this season ,funny JLH said she would return after taking a year off top raised her baby . no word if she will or wants to return now
Old 05-30-2016, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Kate may have only been one season but she was still in more episodes than Seaver. And Blake was on for two seasons and was more apart of the team than Seaver. That's why I think that photo was made probably during season 7.

I still don't think it was every officially said JLH would return, just that the door was open if she wanted to return. I don't remember reading JLH saying she would return, and I think Erica just said they left the door open should she want to return/they want her back.

Since we haven't heard anything about JLH coming back, I think we can assume she won't be returning. But who knows. Maybe they'll talk to her in the summer. If Aisha stays I personally don't think they need another member though.
Old 05-30-2016, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I sure hope JLH doesn't return, I couldn't stand her character. In fact, pretty much all the women they eventually brought to replace JJ and Prentiss are just failures to me, except for Blake (queen <3) and Tara. I really hope Aisha becomes a regular because she's a great addition to the team, not to mention the fact she's a WOC and the show could use more diversity.
Old 05-30-2016, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

tara Aishia grew on me , not sure based she co hosts a daily CBS talk show,does one of the main voices for Archer and hosts "Who's Line is its anyway" .. She may have to give up the talk show . other jobs like the Archer are normally taped 3-4 ep a week same with the Who's line is it Anyway , they tape 5-6 ep in a week ..

Show will need 2 cast members one to replace morgan other either aishia or another female to round off the team . last season erica wanted to rotate guest team members .. not sure if that type of casting would save them money ..
Old 05-30-2016, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't see the need to replace Morgan, really. We've grown attached to these people and adding a completely new member this far down into the game seems pointless to me. Either keep Tara or don't bring anyone new. At this point, I don't want them wasting time introducing an entirely new character, I'd rather if they focused on the team members we already know and love.

For example, give Reid a girlfriend. Seriously, that boy should have gotten laid by now.
Old 05-30-2016, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastainღ (View Post)
I sure hope JLH doesn't return, I couldn't stand her character. In fact, pretty much all the women they eventually brought to replace JJ and Prentiss are just failures to me, except for Blake (queen <3) and Tara. I really hope Aisha becomes a regular because she's a great addition to the team, not to mention the fact she's a WOC and the show could use more diversity.
I agree with this. I thought the concept behind Seaver was interesting, but it wasn't executed as well as it could have been. Maybe if they had more time to develop her. She was only on the show for half a season.

I loved Blake and I really Tara. I thought Kate was okay. I didn't hate her or anything, but I'd take Blake and Tara over her. I do think Blake was under appreciated though. I do hope Aisha can find time to continue with CM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
tara Aishia grew on me , not sure based she co hosts a daily CBS talk show,does one of the main voices for Archer and hosts "Who's Line is its anyway" .. She may have to give up the talk show . other jobs like the Archer are normally taped 3-4 ep a week same with the Who's line is it Anyway , they tape 5-6 ep in a week ..

Show will need 2 cast members one to replace morgan other either aishia or another female to round off the team . last season erica wanted to rotate guest team members .. not sure if that type of casting would save them money ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastainღ (View Post)
I don't see the need to replace Morgan, really. We've grown attached to these people and adding a completely new member this far down into the game seems pointless to me. Either keep Tara or don't bring anyone new. At this point, I don't want them wasting time introducing an entirely new character, I'd rather if they focused on the team members we already know and love.

For example, give Reid a girlfriend. Seriously, that boy should have gotten laid by now.
I don't think Morgan needs to be replaced, but I'm expecting it. I've stated it before, but I would love if they just left the team as is. It's kind of getting to be a joke with all the revolving cast members coming and going. Just keep the team as is. Preferably, Aisha/Tara will stay. If Aisha/Tara stays, I really don't think they need a new member. They've proven that they can work with just fine with 5 in the field and Garcia at the office doing the computer magic. The season 11 premiere and the last 4 episodes of season 11 proved this.

Now, if Aisha/Tara leaves I can see them bringing in a new member. Preferably another female so that it's 3 guys and 2 females in the field.

Of course, this is just my opinion and what I would like. I'm fully prepared to expect and accept that what I want vs. what will happen will be different. I think Erica was even talking about how they were talking about a new member to replace Morgan.

Now, if Aisha stays and they bring in a new member to replace Morgan, I think they would get a male cast member. I know Matt said he would prefer a female but I think they would go for a male to replace Morgan. The team has 6 members now, 3 guys and 3 women. Yes, Garcia stays at the office so there's only 2 females in the field, and another female would balance it out, but as long as they have more than 1 female I think it's okay. I can see them wanting a strong, sort of younger alpha male to fill Morgan's void. Reid has shown that he is more capable with the physical stuff than he was in the past, but I think he still wouldn't necessarily be seen as the "alpha male". And Rossi and Hotch are getting older, so I can see the producers bringing in a 30 something year old male.

As for the rotating cast members, it probably would save money but I'm not sure if it would work too well. I guess I'd have to see it fully judge, but I think having a new team member come in each episode could throw off the chemistry. The fans wouldn't get a chance to really get to know the characters and the team/actors wouldn't be working with them for very long.

And I agree about Reid getting a girlfriend. One that won't be brutally murdered. It would be nice to see Reid have a family of his own. He'd be a great dad.
Reply   Post New Thread