Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2018, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Rossi's Notebook [News & Media] #21: 300 here we come! CM has made it to 300+ episodes!

L A T E S T N E W S

Criminal Minds renewed for Season 14
CBS Fall Premiere Dates
Criminal Minds Season 14 Premiere Info
Season 14 Scoop

PREVIOUS THREAD

CAST & CREW TWITTER ACCOUNTS
@ CBS Official Criminal Minds Twitter feed
@ Thomas Gibson [Aaron Hotchner]
@ Joe Mantegna [David Rossi]
@ Paget Brewster [Emily Prentiss]
@ Shemar Moore [Derek Morgan]
@ Matthew Gray Gubler [Spencer Reid]
@ AJ Cook [Jennifer Jareau]
@ Kirsten Vangsness [Penelope Garcia]
@ Aisha Tyler [Tara Lewis]
@ Adam Rodriguez [Luke Alvez]
@ Damon Gupton [Stephen Walker]
@ Daniel Henney [Matt Simmons]
@ Josh Stewart [Will LaMontagne]
@ Harry Bring [Executive Producer]
@ Erica Messer [Showrunner & writer]
@ Mandy Patinkin [Jason Gideon]
@ Jeanne Tripplehorn [Alex Blake]
@ Jennifer Love Hewitt [Kate Callahan]
@ Rachel Nichols [Ashley Seaver]
@ Lola Glaudini [Elle Greenaway]

CAST & CREW INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS
Official Criminal Minds Instagram Account
Thomas Gibson [Aaron Hotchner]
Joe Mantegna [David Rossi]
Paget Brewster [Emily Prentiss]
Shemar Moore [Derek Morgan]
Matthew Gray Gubler [Spencer Reid]
AJ Cook [Jennifer Jareau]
Kirsten Vangsness [Penelope Garcia]
Jennifer Love Hewitt [Kate Callahan]
Aisha Tyler [Tara Lewis]
Adam Rodriguez [Luke Alvez]
Daniel Henney [Matt Simmons]
Mandy Patinkin [Jason Gideon]
Jeanne Tripplehorn [Alex Blake]
Lola Glaudini [Elle Greenaway]
Rachel Nichols [Ashley Seaver]

OTHER ACCOUNTS
Criminal Minds Feed (Tumblr | Twitter)
Criminal Minds Set Report (Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram)
Criminal Minds Hub (Twitter | Site | YouTube)

SEASON 14 EPISODE GUIDE
14x01 - 300
14x02 - Starter Home
14x03 - Rule 34
14x04 - Innocence
14x05 - The Tall Man
14x06 - Luke
14x07 - Twenty Seven
14x08 - Ashley
14x09 - Broken Wing
14x10 - Flesh and Blood
14x11 - Night Lights
14x12 -
14x13 - Chameleon

Last edited by jls2971; 12-01-2018 at 07:12 AM
Old 07-13-2018, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh great new thread! Let’s hope all the conspiracy fans are chill .
8 other shows i watch, have started Production on the new season .
Some shows actors actress Tweet instagram from the set others don’t .
There are no changes to the base CM cast for season 14 .
#1 If this turns into the final season, it will be sad . Yet I would want , as most fans , a dramatic .satisfying two part finale .
#2 Only then would I except the killing of any of the main cast .
#3 Cliffhangers are done so when the show has its season premier, everybody tunes in to see what happens .
#4 I watch NCIS .3-4 seasons ago the finale had the ncis bld blown up plus a main cast member on another coast look like he died just before the ep ended .
Wasn’t till season premiere I found out who was safe ..

So Garcia is in mortal danger , Reid has a few Seconds to decide to shoot the traitor and hope that Garcia isn’t killed . This could be a major Turning point for Dr. Reid . Say he shoots the women but they still take Garcia .. I personally don’t want to see Reid give in . How far away is the team ? Do they have the BAU SUV ‘s or there own cars ? Having the SUV, lights Sirens gets them back to the BAU faster. Isn’t there any other FBI armed agents still in the Bld to help ?
Old 07-13-2018, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

You'd think there would be SOME other agents still in the FBI building. But I won't be surprised if there aren't just to make it so it makes sense as to why no one could get there fast enough to help Reid and Garcia.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out. Does Reid try to shoot and it backfires and puts them both in danger? Maybe Reid is able to take one person out but the group still takes Garcia. Reid could give in and they take both of them or Reid offers to have them take him and leave Garcia out of it.

If only Garcia gets taken, we'd see Reid feeling horrible and guilty. This moment could be a turning point for both Garcia and Reid. I know Garcia is more emotional and vulnerable than the others, but she's grown a lot since the earlier seasons. I don't want this to change her too much, but I think she could handle it better than she would have in one of the earlier seasons
Old 07-13-2018, 07:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jls2971 (View Post)
You'd think there would be SOME other agents still in the FBI building. But I won't be surprised if there aren't just to make it so it makes sense as to why no one could get there fast enough to help Reid and Garcia.

Will be interesting to see how it plays out. Does Reid try to shoot and it backfires and puts them both in danger? Maybe Reid is able to take one person out but the group still takes Garcia. Reid could give in and they take both of them or Reid offers to have them take him and leave Garcia out of it.

If only Garcia gets taken, we'd see Reid feeling horrible and guilty. This moment could be a turning point for both Garcia and Reid. I know Garcia is more emotional and vulnerable than the others, but she's grown a lot since the earlier seasons. I don't want this to change her too much, but I think she could handle it better than she would have in one of the earlier seasons
a lot of people are thinking this episode is going to only be about Reid. Reid isn't even in the car. Right now, Reid is outside the car pointing a gun at Mary traitor Meadows. I don't know why they all think Reid will be taken as well. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. I don't know.
Old 07-13-2018, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Hopefully it'll be a TEAM episode.

But yes, we don't know what's going to happen. It's all just speculation right now
Old 07-13-2018, 07:12 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Hopefully it'll be a TEAM episode.

But yes, we don't know what's going to happen. It's all just speculation right now
Yeah true.I hope so too. I don't know what they are going to do. They showed the location scouting, if they chose that location of course looks awesome. I cannot wait to see what happens.
Old 07-14-2018, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

I shared a pic in the picture thread. Night shoot with AJ and Adam in one of the SUVs. Episode 299 ended at night, so I can see everything happening in the middle of the night and possibly carrying over to the next day/next night
Old 07-14-2018, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In an interview with TV Guide, executive producer Erica Messer previewed that the Season 14 premiere will have to deal with the fact that two of the team's major players are effectively sidelined by this stalemate.

"They feel like two incredibly important pieces to our team, who won't be available if they're held captive. They won't be available to help us solve the case, which is crazy," Messer said. "The challenges we're coming up with now are, 'Gosh, if we have two of our MVPs sitting on the sidelines here, what can we do? What clues do they possibly leave behind for us to help find where they're being held or how we help to solve this case without them?' It's one of the first times, I think, we've ever been without, truly, truly without the help of both of them."

really hinting Reid and Garcia are being held

From July 3 , when they posted the wrong premire date
Old 07-14-2018, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Ahh yes, I do remember that article.

The theory I most believed was they would be kidnapped. I feel like Erica gives away too many details sometimes. Maybe saying something like "Garcia and Reid are unable to assist the team". Yes, kidnapping them is the most likely option but by phrasing it that way it could possibly leave open a door for one or both being injured.
Old 07-14-2018, 07:46 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Ahh yes, I do remember that article.

The theory I most believed was they would be kidnapped. I feel like Erica gives away too many details sometimes. Maybe saying something like "Garcia and Reid are unable to assist the team". Yes, kidnapping them is the most likely option but by phrasing it that way it could possibly leave open a door for one or both being injured.
Crap I forgot about that. I really hope Reid is able to keep Garcia calm. Think about it he's been in this situation before. iF he is with her at least she won't be alone. She has one of her really good friends with her and he can help her through it. I'm glad its not only her. I just hope neither of them are hurt. I don't want ANYTHING to happen to Reid, as he has had enough happen to him and I don't want anything to happen to Garcia because she is so precious I don't know.
Old 07-14-2018, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Storyline wise Reid isn’t taken but gets like a flesh wound in a shootout … feels angry upset like he failed … takes JJ to calm him and prentiss to get his head in the game .

That is the way I would write it , better story … unless harry , when asked about guest star returns … IE : Morgan Hotch . Harry tweeted about busy schedules . Morgan really the only one to return . Maybe one of the other actors from Beyond Borders
Old 07-16-2018, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Could be why we haven't seen too many pics of filming. Makes sense. They don't want to give away spoilers. I had a feeling we wouldn't get a lot of pics/details because of spoilers
Old 07-17-2018, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Asked today for any set pics that won’t spoil the season , still waiting . Also Paget , unless Emily has a new hair style , back to black ?
Old 07-17-2018, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

The last pic I saw of Paget was from the table read. I'm pretty sure she's just going to wear a wig for now. Maybe they'll let her wear he natural hair later on if she wants to. But someone who has visited the set and has connections emailed Paget I think and Paget said she was going to wear a wig. I was also browsing Tumblr the other day and someone mentioned they think Paget was actually wearing a wig in the finale. That would make sense, because her hair did look a bit shorter in the finale than it did in the episode before. Maybe she was planning on cutting on her hair and dying it and talked it over with producers and they had her wear a wig for the finale so they could use the same wig in 300 without her hair looking different after a cliffhanger.
Old 07-18-2018, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

It seems they finished filming 300 on Monday, which means it only took them 4-5 days to film as opposed to the normal 8 days:

http://itv.freeforums.net/post/17692/thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread