Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes as fans , well as far as I go, Morgan is as important as any of the BAU .
Glad to see the show being able to go back to past stories , bringing closure to the story .
Only on a few occasions do we get Morgan so Personally and Emotionally Charged up .

He is the one who always comforts others .
Old 04-12-2013, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I finally got around to watch the episode and as expected, I hated it. I feel bad but I really don't care about Morgan. I kinda 'blame' Shemar for that, I don't think he's as good of an actor as the others. Everyone else on the team had their emotionally charged moments - JJ talking about her sister's suicide, Rossi talking about the case he couldn't solve, etc. - and they all delivered, but when it comes to Morgan it doesn't feel believable. I was barely paying attention to the scene when he tells the team about his abuse, it felt like I was watching a soap opera so I had to look away. I honestly hope they don't do a Morgan centric episode anytime soon, or at least nothing that involves Shemar doing emotional scenes because, to me, he falls short on those.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New updated ratings for the week of 4/1 to 4/7.

Criminal Minds Ep 18 Ratings, rose another 35% for the live + 7 DVR ratings !!! Original rating was 11 million viewers, so the episode added another 460,000 viwers
Old 05-24-2013, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A Few of the board fans have seen just finished seeing this episode. bringing it back to the top for discussion
Reply   Post New Thread