Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Real Criminal Minds {#2}: "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster."

Most Notorious Serial Killers
  • Son of Sam (David Berkowitz)
  • Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka
  • Boston Strangler
  • BTK- Dennis Rader
  • Ted Bundy
  • Jeffrey Dahmer
  • Albert Fish
  • John Wayne Gacy
  • Ed Gein
  • Green River Killer (Gary Leon Ridgway)
  • H.H. Holmes
  • Jack the Ripper
  • Edmund Kemper
  • Pedro Lopez
  • Charles Manson
  • The Night Stalker (Richard Ramirez)
  • The Rostov Ripper (Andrei Chikatilo)
  • Dr. Harold Shipman
  • The Zodiac Killer
Chastine posted this on the original op

Personally, I've been fascinated about serial killers since I was about 13 years-old. I know most people think it's an odd subject to be fascinated about, but in all honesty, it's a lot more common than one might think. No wonder Criminal Minds has so many faithful viewers - the show has a great way to deal with the subject. It's accessible and informative, the scripts reflect a carefully done job and the cast has a great dynamic. Since the show is all about the crimes and the profilling, I think a thread like this is a must

If your familiarity with the subject goes as far the show goes, don't worry. I assume that, since you're a fan of Criminal Minds, you're most likely interested on this subject, so this can be a place to discuss and learn more about it.

Let's discuss!
Old 08-30-2014, 04:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

thanks

have you read any of the serial killer kids ??? man they ar even scarier than adults
Old 08-30-2014, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

no frankly the current news and unrest makes me not want to read up on killer kids.

But here is two

Quote:
Jon Venables and Robert Thompson
August 13, 1982, August 23, 1982
Venables Thompson“All little boys are nice until they get older.” – Robert ThompsonJames Bulger’s mother left her two-year-old son at the butcher shop’s door thinking that it would not take her long to return, since there was no queue in the store. Little did she know that it would be her last time she would see her son alive. Jon and Robert, who were at the same mall as the Bulgers, were participating in their usual activities: skipping class, browsing the stores, pocketing things when the salespeople turned their backs, and climbing chairs in the restaurants until they were chased out. The boys came up with an idea to have a little boy get lost outside so that he would get knocked over by a vehicle. It was reported that the boys had a similar previous attempt on a boy before James, which failed because the mother had become aware of her missing child and found him before they could take him outside. During their two-mile walk, the 10-year-old boys had punched, kicked, picked up and dropped James on his head. Some of the acts were seen by passersby who ignored them, thinking that they were just two older brothers who didn’t know how to take care of their younger brother. Jon and Robert brought James onto the local railway, where they flung paint in his left eye, threw stones at him, beat him with bricks, and hit him with an iron bar. They also sexually assaulted him and laid his body on the railroad track, covering his bleeding head with bricks when they thought he was dead. It was reported that James died sometime before the train hit him.1

Mary Bell
May 26, 1957
250“Murder isn’t that bad; we all die sometime anyway.”Brian Howe was found dead and covered with purple weeds and grass, days after the death of Martin Brown who died of asphyxiation. His hair was cut away, puncture marks were found on his thighs, and his genitals were partially skinned. Apart from these marks and injuries, a letter “M” had been imprinted on his stomach. This was originally an “N,” but Mary added a line to make it look like an “M.” The three-year-old boy had been strangled to death. When the investigation narrowed down to Mary Bell, she implicated herself by describing in detail a pair of broken scissors—which was confidential evidence—that had been played with by an 8-year-old boy whom Brian was allegedly with, according to Bell. Mary’s family background may be responsible for her unusual behavior. She thought for a long time that her father was Billy Bell, a habitual criminal who had been arrested for armed robbery, but her biological father is unknown to this day. Mary claimed that her mother, Betty, who was a prostitute, had forced her to engage in sexual acts with men—particularly her mother’s clients—at the age of four. Mary ended up at an all-boys facility after her trial; she was too young to be held in prison and too dangerous to be kept in an unequipped mental hospital or an institution that housed troubled children. Her mother repeatedly sold Mary’s story to the press at the time of her daughter’s conviction. Mary was only 11 at that time. She was released after 23 years and fought and won the case for both her own anonymity and that of her daughter. This order is consequently known as a Mary Bell Order.
If anyone has a better tittle ,love to see a few !

Last edited by Logan; 08-30-2014 at 10:23 AM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 06:54 PM
Total Fan

What i hate reading about are moms who kills their kids.
Old 08-31-2014, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The ones I posted where kids killing other children ..
Old 08-31-2014, 05:44 PM
Total Fan

And that is just as bad if not worse in a way. Sometimes i have to sit and wonder what in the world is happening to make people do some of these things.
Old 08-31-2014, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True who knows what goes on in there minds , at such young age , to want to and purposely murder somebody.. It could be how they are raised , there surroundings plus any influences .
Old 09-01-2014, 04:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
True who knows what goes on in there minds , at such young age , to want to and purposely murder somebody.. It could be how they are raised , there surroundings plus any influences .
Yer kids are so more prone to killing and doing unspeakable acts cause they just dint know they haven't been taught yet that it's wrong I saw a video on YouTube of this horrible girl who use to hurt animals ( I wanted to punch her ) the priest asked her why she did it she's like I don't know I just like to do it .. This documentary followed her days in a church centre where she had to care for animals under supervision of course and learn how to be normal and kind .. By the end they asked her about how she felt about hurting all those animals and she felt so guilty and sad and cried her little eyes it was a transformation
Old 09-01-2014, 03:13 PM
Total Fan

I really just don't know how someone much less a kid can kill someone, i don't get it.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilery00 (View Post)
What i hate reading about are moms who kills their kids.
I mean, why even bother having children?
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 03:58 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amethyst* (View Post)
TFTNT!!

I mean, why even bother having children?
That's exactly what i think.
Old 09-02-2014, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Disturbing accounts of being stalked by alleged L.A. serial killer

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...902-story.html

Witnesses have come forward to say they were stalked by a man who police say they believe is a serial killer.

Alex Hernandez, 34, has so far been charged with fatally shooting one person and trying to kill two others. Detectives have identified him as the suspect in at least five other shootings, including the three on Aug. 24. He has not entered a plea.

As the police probe of Hernandez continues, investigators are reviewing accounts of people who say they were followed in recent weeks by a driver in a gold-colored or tan SUV. In two cases, investigators suspect the killer was hunting potential victims.

In one account, two young women were driving to a late-night party in Sylmar when one noticed a large sport utility vehicle on their tail.

They tried to lose the SUV, but it kept following. Terrified, the women drove to a San Fernando Valley police station to report the incident. The SUV drove away.

The mother of one of the women who was followed told The Times that her 22-year-old daughter felt sick over the news of the killings and the thought that her life may have been in danger.

"She's shocked. We're all shocked," the woman, who declined to give her name, said. "My daughter said she felt like he wanted to harm them."

Detectives now believe the women were indeed being stalked — and, in fact, that the Aug. 10 incident marked the beginning of a 14-day stretch in which Los Angeles-area motorists were followed and sometimes shot at by a man police have labeled a serial killer. The string ended Aug. 24 in the San Fernando Valley when a shotgun-wielding man in an SUV killed three people, and wounded four others, in three separate shootings.
Old 09-03-2014, 07:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Wow that's so scary
Old 10-17-2014, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just came across this news from Italy Nurse responsible for 38 deaths

Mad World NewsNurse Takes Selfies With Dead Patients, Arrested For 38 Murders

Quote:
As many as 38 patients cared for by the same nurse at a hospital in northeast Italy may have been killed by the health worker if she found them or their relatives to be annoying.

The nurse, Daniela Poggiali, 42 from Lugo, Italy was taken into custody over the weekend on charges in the death of 78-year-old patient Rosa Calderoni who was killed from an injection of potassium, CBC News reported.

Calderoni’s death came unexpectedly after being admitted to the hospital with a routine illness.

According to the news source, tests showed that Calderoni died with a high amount of potassium — which can provoke cardiac arrest — in her bloodstream. Her unusual passing triggered a full investigation, which reportedly revealed 37 other patients who died mysteriously while under Poggiali’s care.

During a police search of the accused nurse’s cell phone, photos were found of her giving two thumbs up next to a patient who had just passed moments prior to the snapshot, NY Post reported.
Wow not much post death autopsy to see why they died
Old 08-04-2015, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Has anybody ever studied The Zodiac??
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread