Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 03-10-2014, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

"Rabid" 9x18 Episode Discussion {Airs 03/12 @ 9pm}

Episode 9x18 - "Rabid"

Preview:

When three bodies are found with animal and human bite marks in a shallow grave near Milwaukee, the BAU has puzzling questions to answer. Meanwhile, Reid and Garcia work out for a company fitness test, but try to hide their preparation from Morgan
SachaS44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

eww another weird sicko episode ..thanx sacha

Last edited by Logan; 03-12-2014 at 03:58 PM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Reid and Garcia working out
Old 03-13-2014, 09:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

I liked the interaction between Reid and Garcia working out to get ready for their tests. When Morgan smelled Ben Gay on Garcia and Reid after tackling the UnSub told Morgan he was working out I laughed but I figured Morgan had to know. Then with Reid and Garcia talking about Morgan I knew he had to show up at end. It was funny he had signed them off before he made them work out. Then they chased him to finally tackle him, made me laugh.

It was funny the way Reid says, "Yikes!" when they are talking about someone in Rossi's past who contracted rabies.

Surprised it took Garcia as long as it did to point out an old closed dog shelter that might be UnSubs lair. To be fair I know they were looking around the woods for awhile.

We had little of Blake this week. She basically stayed in the back ground. CSI is doing that where some weeks 1 or 2 members have little to do.

The beginning with the woman in the bus and Russell Holmes following her and giving her something she had dropped I so though he was the UnSub. I was happy at the end he was able to be saved. He at times was getting through to David Cunningham. But with the Mother talk and pleading he was making David think of his brother Hunter. Surprised Russell's Mother wasn't at hospital.

To bad for Liz Foley and her family. I really thought maybe they would save her.

Was nice that Morgan and Reid found David Cunningham. He zapping Morgan but Morgan pushing him back into the room and Reid who couldn't or wouldn't shoot(I liked that he hesitated), and then tackled the UnSub. Then Morgan clobbering him with the Extinguisher. I'm also glad the didn't have to be shot. But feel bad for Morgan(and her) that he had to wound Liz Foley. Morgans joke about Reid being hit in face and calling him "Pretty Ricki" was cute.

Last edited by webruce; 03-13-2014 at 10:50 AM Reason: added line
webruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The excercise scene with Garcia and Reid was very funny !!! . Last night was a dark as far as theme episode , with one man taking people and giving them rabies ... Morgan get tazed 4 times buy the unsub and Reid had to tackle the unsub to help morgan .That alone was intersting to see .. Reid saving morgan let it be said the unsub was dressed in protective gear as he was a former animal control officer . So he had padding and helmet on hard to hurt him.

In the end Reidand garcia talking smack about a FBI intructer who was to re certify them ... turnes out it was morgan , who laughed at them saying no need to do all this training .. Garcia and reid chased him "best him up"
Old 03-16-2014, 08:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Great episode I love the humor in it so all of Reid and Garcia bits

Garcia : I'll race you to the bleaches
Reid : I'll be right with you .. Just might have a quick heart attack first
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Saw the episode a few days ago .

Some people are just weird and this show just proves that with every episode. Infecting people with rabies, seriously?!?!

The guy at the beginning of the episode was really creeping me out. I thought he was going to be the unsub, since we tend to be introduced to them early on in the episodes lately. If I was that girl, I wouldn't have even gave him my name. I would have kept it moving. Sadly, he isn't the unsub but is instead a victim, just because he tried to help someone out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)
The excercise scene with Garcia and Reid was very funny !!! . Last night was a dark as far as theme episode , with one man taking people and giving them rabies ... Morgan get tazed 4 times buy the unsub and Reid had to tackle the unsub to help morgan .That alone was intersting to see .. Reid saving morgan let it be said the unsub was dressed in protective gear as he was a former animal control officer . So he had padding and helmet on hard to hurt him.
Poor Morgan, I felt so bad for him while he was getting tased. Thankfully it wasn't Reid getting tased. I don't think he would have been able to handle it as well as Morgan did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Great episode I love the humor in it so all of Reid and Garcia bits

Garcia : I'll race you to the bleaches
Reid : I'll be right with you .. Just might have a quick heart attack first

french monkey cheese salesman

Too funny! These two need to be together more often.
SachaS44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread