Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 08-28-2016, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Looking lovely.

Quote:
KRISTIN: Adam Rodriguez has been cast as a new series regular. What is he going to bring to the group?
KIRSTEN: Besides his piercing liquid eyes that melt one’s soul, you mean?
Oh, Kirsten...
Old 08-28-2016, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

In some ways she's so similar to Garcia

I loved her dress from last night! I actually really want it! I actually wore a similar style dress to a wedding shower earlier. It was pink but it had the spaghetti strap shoulders with the off the shoulders sleeves (mine was more short sleeved though). Actually, on second look, I can't tell if the spaghetti straps are part of the dress or her bra It looks good though
Old 08-30-2016, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

New Kirsten interview

Criminal Minds Star Kirsten Vangsness Talks Derek's Departure, Emily's Return and Adam Rodriguez Joining the Cast

She discusses Shemar leaving, Adam joining the show and Paget returning. She also talks about a deleted scene of Reid, JJ and Garcia standing outside Morgan's office after he left.
Old 08-30-2016, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love Garcia so much, she always brings something to the table from cry to laugh!
Old 09-01-2016, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Source
Old 09-01-2016, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She reminds me of Michelle Williams in that picture.
Old 09-02-2016, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah she looks beautiful in black dress
Old 09-10-2016, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
kirstenvangsness We are at the @lalovesalexs @alexslemonade w/ the ever elegant @disneygirl0807 & @annacocoros we are all of the things in the name of the helpings.
Old 09-11-2016, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

she rocks!
Old 09-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Old 09-14-2016, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

another interview only posting the part she mentions about Paget and Thomas

Kirsten Vangness – Diani & Devine Meet The Apocalypse – Starry Constellation Magazine

Q) And everyone is loving that Paget Brewster will be back on “Criminal Minds!”

A) Its’s great that she is back! It’s neat because the fan’s reflection of that was, “Oh my gosh! She’s back,” which is pretty much what we were all doing. And I just found out the day everyone found out when everyone else did. She couldn’t tell anyone. It makes a lot of sense that she is now the head of the team. This is our first episode with this happening, but it is just lovely.

Q) What has it been like having Paget back on set?

A) Here’s the thing…It’s a great job. It’s a great, amazing group of people. It really always (has been. It is the biggest (by far) “real acting job” I’ve ever had. So, I don’t know from anything so different. I feel so lucky that it is so great, but the dynamic right now with her being in charge is so delightful. There is an elephant in the room where it could make someone think I’m saying it was horrible before. No, I’m not saying that. We all love Thomas [Gibson]. That’s not in question and that thing is very private and personal. I don’t need to prove that to anybody. But it’s LOVELY to have her there! It’s so great and right. Life happens how it happens. We don’t have any control over anybody’s actions, but our own. In terms of the chips falling – this is how they fell. I think all of us are really okay with that. It doesn’t seem fair to have this much fun solving murders and crimes. What is funny is that the first couple of scenes, Paget spent a lot of time saying “Does this sound like her” and “Am I doing it right?” It was weird. It was weird like. It has just been really wild and really fun and a lot of discovery. There has been a lot of discovery for all of us, but really great.

Q) What else is new this season on “Criminal Minds?”

A) We have the introduction of the new guy. I met him the first day we shot. So, I met Adam Rodriguez the first day Penelope Garcia is going to meet Luke Alvez. I meet him and we are sitting there talking. He’s delightful and I almost immediately love him. Then, we go to shoot a scene and it is amazing how much Penelope Garcia vehemently hates him. It is so different than how I feel about him. It was weird to be like, “Hey! Hi!” I couldn’t even look at him. I couldn’t even look at him without starring. They actually had a scene together last year that was cut where Penelope stares at Morgan’s old office and says, “I’m going to hate whoever is in there.” And they are like, “No, you’re not going to hate him,” but I’m like, “No, I am. I am.” They cut it, but I think that’s kind of where she is coming from. There is some warming up as it goes along. But she is still floundering. That’s my experience of her. There has been a lot of change. I think we’re all trying to get our sea legs. And we forget we are on a TV show! You kind of care about the culture of it so it is a strange thing. Everyone is trying to work out where they fit and we don’t really know. I hope that the journey of figuring that out will be interesting to people.
Old 09-14-2016, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Kirsten spilled the beans!

I'm pretty sure most people assumed Prentiss would take over, but Kirsten basically confirmed it
Old 09-14-2016, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

First time anyone has really mentioned Thomas actions and how they feel ..
Paget really hit the lottery , only doing 3-4 ep to know 18 ep ..
Old 09-14-2016, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Yeah, no one else has really mentioned Thomas much, not even Aisha when she "discussed the mood on set"

But like Kirsten said, it's private and personal and it's probably still too recent for most of them to really want to talk about it. I like that she said they all love Thomas and it's not like they thought things were horrible with him around. It sounds like it could be (like I threw out there and many speculated) that the cast doesn't agree with Thomas's actions, but it doesn't mean they hate him or had a terrible time with him.

Plus, Kirsten followed Thomas on Twitter. Not that it's something to totally rely on, but why follow someone if you don't like them, especially after they were fired (in Thomas's case). Just something to think about.

Was the interview recent or was it done a while ago and just posted? Because based on what Kirsten says in the interview, it seems like the episode they're filming now is the one where Prentiss becomes unit chief. If the interview is new, that would mean my theory might be true: that Emily comes back to help but once the team learns Hotch isn't coming back, Emily stays for good.
Old 09-15-2016, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Source
Closed Thread   Post New Thread