Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2012, 11:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioactive460 (View Post)
Me too!!!!! I really hope she's not with us, or over-exaggerating. Because come on, this is the perfect time to get them together. She's leaving so their relationship won't make CM a soap opera, it will keep her presence in CM even after she's gone and give her an excuse to pop in to make cameo appearances. See, it would be perfect!!!
That would make perfect sense!!!! I don't want to get my hopes up... I guess it could be another funny scene... but I'm really hoping for more. It really could be anything.

At least in the last ep they actually interacted, even if it were just about the case.... on the plane and by the car

We also need to add some reasons to the OP... and there's so many from this season;

Because she said he didn't deserve it etc.... tell me some and I'll add them

Last edited by Nix1978; 03-16-2012 at 12:31 PM
Nix1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Not really...damn it. The excellent gif that Nix posted was probably one of their best scenes. They also had a scene with Hotch while leaning on the hood of the SUV. But the episode wasn't too bad. Next week is Morgan centric.

Me too!!!!! I really hope she's not with us, or over-exaggerating. Because come on, this is the perfect time to get them together. She's leaving so their relationship won't make CM a soap opera, it will keep her presence in CM even after she's gone and give her an excuse to pop in to make cameo appearances. See, it would be perfect!!!
OMG I'm really looking forward to next week then!

And YES please, this scenario is like the best ever!!!! I really hope writers will go down that road...it just makes perfect sense, they're awesome together! and it would be a good way of keeping Prentiss always there though not turning CM into a soap, as you said! Sooooooooo PERFECTION! Just get together already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nix1978 (View Post)
That would make perfect sense!!!! I don't want to get my hopes up... I guess it could be another funny scene... but I'm really hoping for more. It really could be anything.

At least in the last ep they actually interacted, even if it were just about the case.... on the plane and by the car

We also need to add some reasons to the OP... and there's so many from this season;

Because she said he didn't deserve it etc.... tell me some and I'll add them
I'm happy to know they actually interacted then! I missed it!

Anyway, I totally agree with you: reasons are needed!
My suggestions:
Because they both said "I'm sorry" to each other, but they were really saying "I love you"
Because he spent all summer looking for Doyle who dared hurting Prentiss
Because she said he didn't deserve to suffer like he did and that she was sorry
Because their hug was the most intense and meaningful one in the history of CM
Because he said the months after she 'died' were the most aweful of his life, but how can he be angry now that she's back?
Because his look when she came back from the dead screamed EPIC LOVE
Because nobody knows him like she does
Because he really cares about her not getting hurt again
Because she imitates him perfectly
Because their relationship can be funny and deep at the same time
Because she can make him smile like nobody else
Because their scenes in 7X15 were PERFECTION

What do you guys think? Any more suggestions?

MY VIDS: http://uk.youtube.com/user/agnetro87 MY TUMBLR: http://agnetro87.tumblr.com/
agne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nix1978 (View Post)
I guess it's true that quality is better than quantity; despite M/P not having a lot of scenes together this season, the scenes they did have were some of the best in the series!!!!

You and Agne have some great reasons.

Here's my input:

He thought he lost her and blamed himself, now she's back but he doesn't want to be worried about losing her again.

Because with her gone he went through "Seven months of hell"

Because she would do "whatever it takes" to make it up to him

Because he wants a morning coffee and a neck rub from her everyday!
Old 03-16-2012, 03:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks guys..... I've added the reasons

And I agree when it comes to the scenes we've had. I think in terms of ships, we've been spoilt with the dialogue we've had between them. It's been amazing and so personal.... We need some more before she leaves!

Old 03-16-2012, 08:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for adding those Nix! I was looking at the pictures and gifs in the OP. They are just so pretty and amazing together! I especially love the gif from the "The Big Game", standing in the rain and they both keep touching each other! One of my favorite scenes! I know I'm biased, but Morgan and Prentiss is the best damn ship on CM!!!
Old 03-17-2012, 02:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Thanks for adding those Nix! I was looking at the pictures and gifs in the OP. They are just so pretty and amazing together! I especially love the gif from the "The Big Game", standing in the rain and they both keep touching each other! One of my favorite scenes! I know I'm biased, but Morgan and Prentiss is the best damn ship on CM!!!
I agree... the stuff they've said to each other this season has been so lovely.... surely they can't let her go without some more of that loveliness!!!

One of my favorite touching scenes is at the end of the Big Wheel where Morgan is upset and walks straight towards her and she rubs his arm... I must gif that... on my to do list today!
Old 03-17-2012, 02:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

THX a lot dear for adding the reasons!
I love their scenes this season! Not many, but so meaningful!!! I really think they share the deepest and most beautiful relationship on CM! And I really hope we'll get something amazing before Prentiss leaves!!!

MY VIDS: http://uk.youtube.com/user/agnetro87 MY TUMBLR: http://agnetro87.tumblr.com/
Old 03-18-2012, 02:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
One of my favorite touching scenes is at the end of the Big Wheel where Morgan is upset and walks straight towards her and she rubs his arm
That is a good one! Actually there are quite a few example of Prentiss/Morgan touching. They can't seem to keep their hands (and eyes) off each other!
Old 03-20-2012, 09:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

There are lots of little touches.... it seems to be just natural like in A Thin Line when she's talking to him after the training... She gently touches him arm as they're walking

source
Old 03-20-2012, 11:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

OMG I love when they touch!!!!
That's a lovely gif, btw!
They say so much just with a slight touch...
I look forward to the Morgan centric epi, it's gotta be good and be full of M&P!

Old 03-20-2012, 12:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Great gif!!!! I've been on such a Morgan/Prentiss high the past couple of weeks. Hopfully we get something tomorrow to keep this high going!

Here's an article about the Morgan and Prentiss relationship!!!

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/crim...-of-44590.aspx

Enjoy!!!

Last edited by radioactive460; 03-20-2012 at 05:28 PM
radioactive460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love that article.... it recognises their deep relationship..... Gees I hope we get some lovely scenes before she goes....

The article is so good.... we should post it here.....

Emily Prentiss (Paget Brewster) and Derek Morgan (Shemar Moore) have a very easy friendship. They are comfortable enough around one another to flirt a bit and joke around, but there is another deeper layer to their relationship -- an extremely strong bond developed over the past six seasons and was put to the test thanks to a traumatic event that played out over the last two seasons. Here, we take a close look at how that relationship started and was ultimately forged by shocking and painful circumstances.

The Beginning: Trustworthy Partners
The relationship between Morgan and Prentiss began the way most friendships do -- they started off as colleagues and then bonded over a shared interest (for these two, it was their mutual love of a certain author.) Over the years, that friendship deepened as the two spent more time together, both on and off the clock. Eventually, Morgan began to think of Prentiss as his partner and she became one of the few people he truly trusted. And Prentiss -- though her past prevented her from ever telling her friends the full truth -- made Morgan a part of her life and began to think of him as family.

The Breaking Point: Prentiss' Death
Things changed in season 6 when it was revealed that Prentiss had been keeping some secrets from the rest of the team. Morgan was angry when he learned of Prentiss' past as Lauren Reynolds and felt a deep sense of betrayal when he realized she had kept quiet about her connection to Ian Doyle. However, when Morgan found out that everything she did was to save the life of a child, he was very proud of her and told her so as she "died" in his arms. Prentiss' faux death had a major impact on Morgan. He carried a lot of guilt over not being able to save her and he made it his mission in life to bring down her killer, Ian Doyle.

The Recovery: Reformed Trust
When Prentiss returned from the dead, her relationship with Morgan became even stronger. Surprisingly, Morgan was never angry with Prentiss for faking her death because he was simply relieved she was still alive. That being said, it was hard for him when Prentiss joined the BAU again because he was worried that his concern for her would distract him in the field. After losing her once, Morgan could not handle the thought of going through that again, so Prentiss agreed to train with him in their off-hours to help him feel more comfortable about working with her again. Morgan and Prentiss have worked together over the course of the season and in a recent episode, they finally got to a place where they could laugh about everything they had been through in the last year or so.

The Question: Potential Romance?
Though Prentiss and Morgan have only ever been friends on the show, was there something more planned for the agents? In a deleted scene from the season 2 episode "Fear and Loathing," Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler) teased Morgan about his flirtation with Prentiss, stating that if he noticed something between them, then it must have been pretty obvious. Morgan told Reid that Prentiss was not the kind of girl who would go for him because she was smart enough to realize that he was not going to change his ways and settle down. The scene was cut due to scheduling issues -- the episode was meant to air before Reid's abduction and therefore originally had a much lighter tone -- but what was the intention of the scene? Was this moment meant to spark a potential romance between Morgan and Prentiss that the writers chose not to pursue? Or was it supposed to serve the opposite purpose and debunk the idea that their flirtation was anything more than friendly banter between colleagues? What do you think?

source
Old 03-21-2012, 02:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

OMG this article is AWESOME!!! and sooo true!
We should put it either as reason or the author as honorary shipper!!!
How was the epi btw?? Any good M&P scene???
My God, I'm hoping so much for something to happen btw them before she leaves...they're building this relationship up season by season and I guess now would be the perfect time for them to actually get together!

Old 03-22-2012, 07:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
How was the epi btw??
Okay, I know this is going to sound strange, but it was a great Morgan and Prentiss episode even though they had no scenes together! Haha!

Morgan worked the case through the victim and Prentiss through a witness. Between the two of them (JJ helped Morgan) they cracked the case.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Okay, I know this is going to sound strange, but it was a great Morgan and Prentiss episode even though they had no scenes together! Haha!

Morgan worked the case through the victim and Prentiss through a witness. Between the two of them (JJ helped Morgan) they cracked the case.
LOL it did sound weird
But it also sounds interesting!!
Was it like some kind of parallel evolution in the epi, regarding M&P??

Reply   Post New Thread