Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 12:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioactive460 (View Post)
AGNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know, this season we didn't get quantity, but we got quality. Last night we got both!!! They had great scenes, their signature looks, Morgan worried when he couldn't find her after the explosion. And the ending, OMG the ending. Agne, you are going to love it. Not only the dancing, but they have one of their heart-to-heart talks and when he realizes she's leaving, the pain in his eyes just broke my heart. And to end her final episode with the two of them in each other's arms...perfection! They are just so natural together. I can't wait for you to see this episode!
OMG I know, I'm gonna die when I actually see the scenes!!!!!! They're the most amazing couple ever!!! I'm so happy we got quantity and quality on the finale, it means a lot to us fans!!! And, if I understood correctly, the whole season ends with the dance scene and M&P dancing close to one another and that' s like the best gift ever!!!! It mirrors the season premiere, their hug and their looks! And of course it underlines how meaningful Morgan is to Prentiss, how in the end it's always them! It's LOVE, no one can deny it now!!!!
What did you like the most of this epi?? And of M&P?

Look what I found on Nix's tumblr, I'm squeeing even harder now!!!

Everyone agrees M&P have a special bond, that will soon turn out to be LOVE!! And please, when Paget come back (cuz she HAS to, and at least for some episodes!) I want to see this mocha baby in her arms, and her and Morgan together as a family!!!!

MY VIDS: http://uk.youtube.com/user/agnetro87 MY TUMBLR: http://agnetro87.tumblr.com/
Old 05-18-2012, 02:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
What did you like the most of this epi?? And of M&P?
I loved the M/P scenes the most of course!!! **spoiler** I also liked the scene with Prentiss diffusing the bomb...twice! Also loved seeing Clyde Easter. He and Emily have an interesting chemistry.

M/P moments other than the dance. When he told her he missed her already. That shows despite the fact he doesn't want her to go, he will support her. I don't want to say too much since you haven't seen it.

And although she danced with everyone, only with Morgan was it full contact, only with Morgan did she close her eyes and melt into him, only with Morgan did she have her hand on his chest (very intimate gesture) It's like she draws comfort from him.

Oh yeah, Mocha babies...

Quote:
FYI, posted saying these where scenes that never shot. What I was saying , is from what I saw and vividly remember first page of dialogue on the page one of script did air.
I'm not sure if you are talking about the scene when Prentiss first enters the round table room or the Wall of Fallen Agents. If you're talking about the round table scene then some of Emily's dialogue is the same but Morgan's is not. In the episode that aired, Morgan doesn't say anything to Prentiss, she does all the talking. He doesn't speak until they are discussing the case, but the 1st draft script Nix shared with us, Morgan and Prentiss have a dialogue.

If you are referring to the wall of fallen agents scene, the dialogue is the same, but it's Rossi having the discussion with Prentiss, not Morgan as the first draft script shows.

Last edited by radioactive460; 05-18-2012 at 02:50 PM
Old 05-19-2012, 12:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Aaaaawwwww it all sounds amazing!! I'm really looking forward to watching this finale!!!
My babies are basically canon!!!! And the mocha baby, now I'm waiting for it!

One question: did the actors say something about the finale? I saw AJ did...someone else? Like Shemar or Paget??

Btw, I love your user pic!!!! So, let's gaze at it all day long:

I'm ufficially in love with this pic! They really look like a happy, married couple!!!!!

MY VIDS: http://uk.youtube.com/user/agnetro87 MY TUMBLR: http://agnetro87.tumblr.com/
Old 05-19-2012, 04:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

I am still on such a Morgan & Prentiss high. I cannot believe how perfect that finale was. Emily's very last scene in the arms of Derek... that is perfection.
If you were to watch that episode having never seen Criminal Minds before and not knowing the characters, you would 100% think they were a couple, right from the house inspecting, to Derek being the only one to run into the building calling her name after the bomb and then their little conversation... seriously, the way they spoke to each other was like they were in a relationship.... AND THEN... the dancing!! OMG the dancing!!! The end dance. Him holding her hand to his heart, they were pretty much one body.... totally melted into one another.... no one else danced like that..... and what makes it a little more special is that Paget had a say in it.... that is just....

As for that BTS pic of Paget and Shemar.... OMG!! I love that pic soooooo much!

Old 05-19-2012, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was very happy to see them together in such a way from the start to the end . In fact I like that it was morgan first on screen to let us know he knew Emily was leaving then Aaron told her he knew too .

How emily was os kind as to let the scene play out with Will and JJ wedding the background. Camera always showing Will and JJ either from afar or close up as Emily was near.

I have yet to read CM set report chat with Ericca. I would like to know if the final scenes of the whole cast dancing laughing enjoying themselves was part improvised and part real . Real friends saying goodbye to Paget .

Her choice to make the final moment with Derek was well done . Only other person ,if she wasn't getting married, would be JJ.

So figure morgan is going to have a heavy heart but knowing she is safe and she is doing what she does best and being rewarded for her efforts.

Perhaps next season not to quick maybe after winter break , Emily and Simon somehow get involved in case that needs BAU help .

Just a thought...

Guys great photos and thanx for the chat paragraph ..

I think we have all the videos and some great gif of the dancing. Dam guys have great skills .

There are always openings for Graphics team .
Old 05-20-2012, 09:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nix1978 (View Post)
I am still on such a Morgan & Prentiss high. I cannot believe how perfect that finale was. Emily's very last scene in the arms of Derek... that is perfection.
If you were to watch that episode having never seen Criminal Minds before and not knowing the characters, you would 100% think they were a couple, right from the house inspecting, to Derek being the only one to run into the building calling her name after the bomb and then their little conversation... seriously, the way they spoke to each other was like they were in a relationship.... AND THEN... the dancing!! OMG the dancing!!! The end dance. Him holding her hand to his heart, they were pretty much one body.... totally melted into one another.... no one else danced like that..... and what makes it a little more special is that Paget had a say in it.... that is just....

As for that BTS pic of Paget and Shemar.... OMG!! I love that pic soooooo much!
This epi sounds PERFECT by the minute!!!
I'm in love with every single pic from this epi,seriously!! And Shemar and Paget are adorable and beautiful together!!!

Btw darling...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Old 05-20-2012, 11:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Agne.... I can't believe you still haven't watched it... You must because I want to hear you squeeeeeeee about it!!!!

And thanks.... The MP loveliness was a fantastic bday preset
Old 05-20-2012, 12:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Agne.... I can't believe you still haven't watched it... You must because I want to hear you squeeeeeeee about it!!!!

And thanks.... The MP loveliness was a fantastic bday preset
I will, asap!! I've just been really busy lately and I'll be even more in the next month, BUT I want to watch the epi asap!!
And then I'll come here and write a long report about it, as usual!!

Oh yeah, I bet it was a great present!!! Did you have a good day, darling?
I'm really happy we got so much and all so meaningful, after all these years spent LOVING this couple, we got what we hoped for!!!
And I'm really happy the writers could see what we see and gave M&P justice! I'm really curious about what SM and PB think about it, though!!!
Do we know anything about it??

Btw, just saw this on tumblr and I just had to share :

Old 05-20-2012, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I always thought on my other board, I was the master at finding rare photos or new pics. both of you are great at finding nice GIf about CM.

please in any tumbler or blog site, please plug our board, it helps to bring in new fans .

Thanx keep up the great gif and photos
Old 05-20-2012, 01:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'll do it Matt, thanks!! And I'm more than happy to post M&P pics!!

And that was on Nix's tumblr,cuz we can never get tired of the dance!!!

Old 05-20-2012, 08:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Perhaps next season not to quick maybe after winter break , Emily and Simon somehow get involved in case that needs BAU help .
Who's Simon?

Quote:
One question: did the actors say something about the finale? I saw AJ did...someone else? Like Shemar or Paget??
I haven't seen anything from either of them regarding the finale.

Quote:
I could not agree more! It was even more than I dared hope for! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Old 05-21-2012, 03:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Opening scene for season 8

Cut to round table…. Everyone takes a seat

Reid; ‘Where’s Morgan?’

Hotch; ‘He’s back in tomorrow. Took some leave.’

JJ; ‘Ah yes. He’s in London.’ she says with a smirk

Reid; ‘Whats that…. Like the third time?’

Rossi; ‘The fourth’
Old 05-21-2012, 09:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Opening scene for season 8

Cut to round table…. Everyone takes a seat

Reid; ‘Where’s Morgan?’

Hotch; ‘He’s back in tomorrow. Took some leave.’

JJ; ‘Ah yes. He’s in London.’ she says with a smirk

Reid; ‘Whats that…. Like the third time?’

Rossi; ‘The fourth’
OMG I'm in love with this!!!
You should send it to the writers!!!!
Btw...do you have any fan fic in the making??

Old 05-21-2012, 10:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

I've had no time lately to write anything but I want to write lots this week so fingers crossed. I have started the next ch of suspect and I started a finale fic... It's more of a team one but it can turn into a MP sequel
Old 05-21-2012, 01:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I've had no time lately to write anything but I want to write lots this week so fingers crossed. I have started the next ch of suspect and I started a finale fic... It's more of a team one but it can turn into a MP sequel
I love your fics.. I'm so happy about the new chapter of Suspect

You have turn into a total maniac about this fic.. shame on you hehe
Closed Thread   Post New Thread