Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2017, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm really excited to see him interacting with the rest of the team... and since he has a family/kids I can see him getting along with JJ too
Old 09-22-2017, 09:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 03:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
brookaitken On the set of Criminal Minds- Borrowing Daniel Henney to chat with our own @terryschapp #hollywood #hollywoodweapons @outdoorchanneltv #criminalminds @quixotestudios #DanielHenney #dp #cinematographer #setlife @pelican_life #sachtler #xmen #onset #redepicw8k #noagency
Old 10-12-2017, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

So far Im really liking him.

🌸 ʝ ӓɉ ἐ
Paper-Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 09:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

I never saw the need for an eighth player in the team but Walker won me over with his cool demeanor. I loved Simmons on BB, he and Jarvis were my favorite. But the fact that Walker was killed off to make room for him on CM makes me resent him now and wish he could go away a.s.a.p. Maybe I'll get past it. But I'm not so sure. So as of now, I'm definitely back to not seeing the need for an eighth team member, it's gotten way too crowdy in there.

It doesn't help that fans are comparing Simmons to Morgan all the time. One of the things I hated about Derek is that he had a tendency to make everything about him, like when Foyet knocked him out and took his badge, he made it a personal thing for the rest of the episode and beyond. It was so unbearable I rolled my eyes at him and almost screamed : "Dude, you didn't even get kidnapped and tortured like Reid was by Tobias Whathisname, so shut the hell up and stop making it about you because of your stupid badge that was taken, danm it !" I mean the guy wasn't even the unit chief but the writers' obsessive focus on him drove me crazy sometimes. If they do the same for Simmons, well it's not gonna make me tolerate him more, that's for sure.

Last edited by Prentiss'#1fan; 10-12-2017 at 09:12 PM
Prentiss'#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

I get what you're saying about the 8 team members. It does seem crowded. I liked Walker and I like Simmons enough so far, but I still don't really think they need 8 members. But I guess it is what it is.

With Morgan being upset in Omnivore about his badge being stolen, I think he was probably upset because that gave Foyet power to impersonate an FBI agent, which means he could have tricked a victim. I think because of that, Morgan felt guilty that because Foyet had his badge, it could potentially put people at harm. It's been a while since I've seen the episode. But in the season 5 premiere, I think Foyet did use the badge when he took Hotch to the hospital after stabbing him. So they assumed a Derek Morgan brought in the guy who got stabbed.
Old 10-15-2017, 07:17 AM
Addicted Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Source

Such a gorgeous man

Last edited by jls2971; 10-15-2017 at 08:49 AM
Old 10-15-2017, 01:46 PM
MST Manager

He really is such a gorgeous man.

And, I love love love that his character has been married for almost 10 years, he has a family with four kids, and he just loves all of that. The actress that plays his wife is so cute too, I love their interaction with each other. And, their kids! I love everything about him. So glad he is here on the original show.

Thanks for the gifs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prentiss'#1fan (View Post)
It doesn't help that fans are comparing Simmons to Morgan all the time.
Really? How? They could not be more different, in my mind. People think that Alvez is Morgan 2.0? In what world?

Walker did nothing for me, and even if Simmons didn't come to the team, I could do without Walker. I don't really love Adam Rodriquez as part of the team either and Tara... she's so blah. I don't like her either. Both of them could go.
Old 10-15-2017, 03:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

It seems like his wife is very supportive of him, i saw someone say both Walker and Simmons were the ones with the established supportive spouses. Yes, Will and JJ are good too, but we've seen even fhem argue over JJ's job a bit. But they do work it out. There really are different tiers when it comes to the signifcant others and how they feel and support the job.

As for the Morgan comparison, I have only seen Simmons on the original CM so I can't say too much on that. But I have seem a few people say Simmons was the Morgan of the Beyond Borders team. I think a lot of it has to do with both of them being the muscle of the team. And I think that's why Alvez gets compared toMorgan too (especially since he was brought on after Morgan left). I did see an interesting post where someone said Morgan was spread between Simmons and Alvez with Alvez being more of the intense Morgan and Simmons being more of the sensitive Morgan.
Old 10-16-2017, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

he's a family man. I like that.

🌸 ʝ ӓɉ ἐ
Paper-Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
danielhenneyofficial Shot this a couple weeks ago at about 1130pm. More to come! Marie Claire Korea October 2017. #TIMEhomme #타임옴므 #nightshoots #marieclairekorea
Old 11-01-2017, 03:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
danielhenneyofficial Shooting @crimmindscbs today at Disney Ranch. Love it so much when we get to shoot on these amazing sets...makes ya feel like a kid. #criminalminds #lovemyjob
Old 11-01-2017, 09:05 PM
MST Manager

Disney Ranch? How cool!

Thanks for the tweets.
Old 11-02-2017, 08:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

From a golf event a few days ago

Source
Old 11-19-2017, 07:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
danielhenneyofficial My 2 favorite humans stopped by set today). #criminalminds #family
Reply   Post New Thread