Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-05-2015, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kate Callahan ▴ JLH #2: Our tough newbie soon to be adding a new baby to her family!

Welcome to the 2nd Kate Callahan Appreciation Thread

Jennifer Love Hewitt is returning to CBS: The actress is joining the network’s long-running hit procedural Criminal Minds as a series regular starting this fall.
Hewitt will play Kate Callahan, a “seasoned undercover agent whose stellar work at the FBI has landed her a coveted position with the Behavioral Analysis Unit.”

“We’re thrilled to introduce a new special agent by adding the very talented Jennifer Love Hewitt to our amazing cast,” said showrunner Erica Messer. “Many of us on the show have enjoyed working with her over the years and look forward to again. We have exciting storylines planned for her character and the entire BAU team as we head into our 10th season.”
What’s Next: Jennifer Love Hewitt joins the show as Kate Callahan, Blake’s replacement. Unlike Blake, who has transferred to Boston, Kate has no history with anyone on the team. “The idea is that they’ve been down an agent all summer [and] they’ve been interviewing a lot of people, and Hotch meets with her and says, ‘You got the gig,’” executive producer Erica Messer tells us. “You’re going to get to know her from the ground up and … she won’t remain a mystery.”

Shippers
Logan
Summer falls
Walt Reynolds
hilery00
Calgaryfan2006
KepthisASecret
Bandit Regina

Last edited by Musidora; 07-11-2016 at 03:37 PM Reason: Adding shipper
Old 03-05-2015, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

prison take over last night ..

Last edited by Logan; 03-05-2015 at 08:11 AM
Old 03-05-2015, 08:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Great title. That guy holding her was just scary.
Old 03-05-2015, 10:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

He was! Loved how she handled it.

If I may be bold and put a speculation that just came to me, one that is way out there and probably would be done....

Maybe, whatever happens to Meg causes Kate to loose the baby, because of stress. and (if they do write it in) JJ, who has just found out about her own pregnancy, reacts to that news and maybe prompts her talk to Will about her miscarriage.

Like I said, it is way out there. Just an idea of what could happen (at least in my mind, maybe not in the minds of the writers). I doubt they would do another miscarriage storyline.

Last edited by Mountain_Girl; 03-05-2015 at 10:57 AM
Old 03-05-2015, 11:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Doubt it to.
Old 03-05-2015, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt

Loved her in this episode. Even after everything she's still a bad ass

i love you. ♡
Old 03-05-2015, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I will snap a pic of the 2nd to last scene when she is outside the prison . Mybe my ytes are bad but her blouse looked like it had extra room in the belly area ..
Old 03-05-2015, 06:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Oh, I loved when the rest of the team came to their rescue. Liked that Reid was the one who freed her from the ties. I believe he told her "you are alright..." (Or maybe asked her if she was). Nice to see him help her.

BTW, just to make it clear, I don't wish that Kate will have a miscarriage or anything. That was just a thought on what could happen, especially if they put in A.J.'s pregnancy. Would be nice to see how Kate is as a mother (I know that she is a mother to Meg, but there is a difference there).
Old 03-05-2015, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have no issue with that storyline if it happens between seasons . That way Jennifer is already had her baby and it is healthy ! If the shoe could give us more personal story lines for each character. A few ep where we focus on the team at home away from work
Old 03-05-2015, 07:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
I have no issue with that storyline if it happens between seasons . That way Jennifer is already had her baby and it is healthy ! If the shoe could give us more personal story lines for each character. A few ep where we focus on the team at home away from work
Now that would be awesome! Now, they did do that in the first few season....like when they started the whole storyline with Hotch and what happened to Haley...then the whole thing with Beth, then with Maeve and Reid....they didn't do much with Will and JJ though and they've barely showed Savannah and Morgan and Garcia (and whoever she is with now)....none of Rossi at all, except for the time at the airport. They did do a bit with Emily, but that was mostly because of the whole Doyle case, but they did do Blake a bit. I wouldn't mind them doing that again with Kate's home life which I believe we will at least get a glimpse of with the whole thing with the stalker.
Old 03-05-2015, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That story of the Stalker / Kidnapper , will be addressed before seasons end . Since there is a ep about Meg being unhappy about a new baby .. I belive that ep is next week ..
Old 03-09-2015, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Add me please!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 03-10-2015, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

welcome

i love you. ♡
Old 03-11-2015, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Big personal story for Kate tonight .. Hey she is pregnant "walt" added you .. Kats expression as morgan hauled off the Unsub priceless ha looks could kill the unsub would be dead ..

Last edited by Logan; 03-11-2015 at 07:08 PM
Old 03-11-2015, 10:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
ha looks could kill the unsub would be dead ..
Oh yeah, he would be 12, maybe 18 feet under...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread