Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 03:23 AM
Elite Fan

Great pics, AJ looks gorgeous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Luthor
I loved how she immediately went towards the parents after seeing the body, her first concern is always the victim's family
I know, she's always looking after the victims' families, it is her primary concern.

Old 01-17-2008, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's what makes her so amazing She's a brilliant professional and a wonderful human being. I love that she cares, she truly cares
Old 01-21-2008, 09:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

^ That's one thing I love about her, she truely cares!

TeamB(Brooke&Blair).MotherCHUCKER-- Fierceness
Old 01-25-2008, 07:00 PM
Absolute Fan

great pics, thanks!
Old 01-26-2008, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not nearly enough JJ (again!) on the last episode, but I loved how she was pretty shocked when that agent was giving the press conference. And when I saw her on TV I was like "that's JJ's job, bitch!"
Old 01-26-2008, 08:30 PM
Absolute Fan

i know!!!!! i really didnt like that lady, im really hoping for some jj episodes soon
Old 01-26-2008, 10:52 PM
Master Fan

I know I was like What the hell are you doing you bimbo!

And I loved how JJ kinda got defencive around her after that!
Old 01-27-2008, 01:45 AM
Addicted Fan

I hated that woman from Limelight. She was so cocky and arrogant.
It's JJ's job to hold press conferences.

[ alicia ]
Old 01-27-2008, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Seeing the way she whored around for the camera was disgusting- it made me appreciate JJ's job even more, because it's really easy to just call the press and tell them a bunch of lies, but to actually be honest and put yourself together in front of a group of people who want nothing but answers to everything is really hard - and that's exactly what JJ does. She is the one people "turn to," she's the face that represents the bureau to the world and she has to deal with a lot of things. Remember when that girl spit on her face? Gosh, that made me feel terrible for JJ, she wants nothing but do her job right and be honest to people, so it really sucks when she's misunderstood ;_;
Old 01-27-2008, 08:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Well said, Ana Luthor. In a way, I feel as though JJ isn't as appreciated as she should be. She spends hours looking through cases, pictures of mutilated and murdered innocent victims, which cannot be easy. And she always seems so professional in press conferences and when she's briefing the team.

[ alicia ]
Old 01-27-2008, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Please, call me Ana

I feel the same, really. Which is why I asbolutely adored what Hotch said about JJ on "The Evilution of Frank," it showed us that he does know how difficult her job really is. Obviously, everyone on the team makes a terrific job and I appreciate all of them, but I can't help but feeling closer to JJ. Being the one that has to sort out through all those cases surely takes a huge tool on her.
Old 01-27-2008, 09:15 PM
Addicted Fan

It's surprising how well put together she is. In fact, it's surprising how well put together the whole team is.

[ alicia ]
Old 01-28-2008, 03:41 AM
Elite Fan

^^ That's what I love the most on her and on the rest of the team.

In Limelight, JJ just reassured how professional she is when she told the agent how they didn't want to put more light on the unsub, I mean, no mythology or funny names, that was serious. One more reason to appreciate her more

Old 01-28-2008, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And I love her face when the agent asked her about the nicknames. It was great how she politely handled the situation, because by the first look she gave that woman upon hearing the question, you could tell she was surprised and shocked about it. It was the kind of thing - trying to come up with nicknames for the UNSUB - JJ wouldn't even consider doing, given how pointless it was. All JJ cares about are the victims and their families, and I love her for that
Old 02-11-2008, 09:19 AM
Elite Fan

Hey there everyone. I'm psyched to see that there is a A.J. thread here, because she is one of my favorite young actresses...and she doesn't get the attention that she deserves. The first thing I saw her in was Final Destination 2, but she instantly drew me in. I just started watching Criminal Minds, and the main reason was because I saw that she was in the show. Of course, the show itself has now drawn me in, but J.J. (and the faint possibility of some J.J./Reid action) is still a big reason I tune in.

So, in other words, can I be added to the list?