Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never felt guilty for shipping H/JJ when Hotch was married 'cause apparenly, I'm all up for some cheating when it comes to TV shows However, I've always felt nothing ever would happen, ever. Hotchner isn't the kind who cheats and JJ surely wouldn't get involved with him if he was still with his wife. But now... oh, the possibilities
Old 01-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Addicted Fan

I never liked Haley, so I never felt *that* guilty about shipping them.

I would love to see Hotchner and JJ go on a date, even just as friends.

[ alicia ]
Old 01-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can imagine them going out, but nothing planned. Like the team makes dinner plans, some of them don't show up, the others have to leave early... and only JJ and Hotch stay. At first, they consider going home as well, but as the night progresses, they continue to discover more and more things about each other. Before they could tell, the restaurant is closing and they need to go home- Hotch obviously gives JJ a ride and makes sure she's home and safe before heading back to his place, thinking of how unexpectedly great the night turned out to be.

*feels the urge to write a fic about this*

Okay, so I got a little out of hand here But they inspire me so much
Old 01-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Haha, that would be great! I was thinking more on the lines of that JJ asks Hotchner to go out for drinks as friends to cheer him up and sparks fly.

[ alicia ]
Old 01-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Ana you definitely should write a fanfic, that sounds so great and i could imagne
it happen, well, atleast him making sure she gets home safe and then in the car they share one of their looks

Oh! the thought of JJ asking him for a drink is just adorable and the look he would have on his face, that he couldnt turn her down
Old 01-08-2008, 12:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Please add me to the list. I adore the connection between JJ/Hotch, and the way they look at each other defines they could be more than friends.

The opening thread is cute.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I might, Malin

And I love that idea too, Alicia, I think it's completely believable and it would work pretty good with the show's dynamic.

Kiara, you've been added
Old 01-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ana if you write your fanfic, I hope you post it on fanfiction.net. I have been looking for stories about them over there.

Would be cool to see a fansite on them created from somebody.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiane (View Post)
Ana if you write your fanfic, I hope you post it on fanfiction.net. I have been looking for stories about them over there.

Would be cool to see a fansite on them created from somebody.
I've been looking for some FF about these two as well!
Old 01-10-2008, 09:49 PM
Addicted Fan

I feel that Hotchner is the only one who *really* appreciates JJ and the work she's done. Although she is appreciated by the team, I think Hotch is the one who realizes how important JJ's work is.

[ alicia ]
Old 01-11-2008, 11:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

This is why I really like them. Their connection displays how much they get each other, and there is a level of understanding. I also like how they manage to let down their guard with each other. They naturally sparkle together.
Old 01-11-2008, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I most definitely agree, Alicia. What he said about her when he was telling Erin about his team was one of the lines that definitely stuck in my head.

"Every day, Agent Jareau fields dozens of requests for our team. And every night she goes home hoping she's made the right choices."

The way Thomas delivered this line and the line itself makes me assume that Hotch does know more than anyone else on the team how important and hard JJ's work is. And he appreciates her deeply for that
Old 01-12-2008, 06:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

ITA. I also enjoy those cute and friendly moments between them when they're riding on the airplane.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:08 AM
New Fan

I love every scene they have together. And they do have great chemistry onscreen. When I watched season two (key episodes : Legacy; North Mammon) I totally became a JJ/Hotch shipper. And Hotch was still with Haley, and I thought that really sucked, because Hotch and JJ would really make a great couple. Sure he's a little older, but man, they really look good together IMO.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome to the thread, zedpanda

North Mammon is one of my favorite JJ/Hotch episodes, their exchange at the end was so sweet