Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

Hotch ♥ JJ #13: Because they share a bond that he doesn't share with anyone else.

Welcome to the 13th Hotchner/JJ Appreciation Thread

made by aartifarty

fans.

01. *Ana*
02. Dreamsingr (Chrissy)
03. zietke (Alicia)
04. Centerfinn (Malin)
05. flash502 (Ashley)
06. Kiane
07. zedpanda
08. SLITH
09. Eszty
10. dice8us (Kata)
11. catc20
12. AllegraPetrelli (Sara-Anne)
13. MilaWestwick (Crystal)
14. +supernova+ (Susan)
15. lauratillnoon
16. jennifer.jareau
17. DiBye23
18. madi.loves.ns
19. ssbailey (Sam)
20. hungry4chocolate
21. Sasa000
22. Rella
23. NellyLush
24. Syd
25. ElizaSparrow
26. neel luvs tony
27. hannah&nick_fan
28. Jinkxy123
29. ryllsome
30. HappySquared (Shnicky)
31. susanna
32. Mirage48
33. jupisan
34. BoneLady
35. phyco52
36. SamSeas
37. Umgirl
38. aartifarty
39. hotchmaniaca
40. JJandHotchforever96
41. smoothcriminal
42. DUHsoTK
43. ArtOfWar
44. bbroccs
45. RJHouse
{B]46.[/B] Jasam4life

banner made by Ana

reasons why we love them.

001. Because it's never perfect.
002. Because JJ brings out Hotchner's softer side.
003. Because he thought everyone wanted to be a profiler - and she's sorry
004. Because he thinks she would make a great profiler
005. Because he knows how much she has to deal with
006. Because he cares
007. Because they truly respect each other
008. Because we want them to be imperfect - together
009. Because it's hard for him to say no to her
010. Because she's someone he greatly respects
011. Because he doesn't take her for granted.
012. Because her coming back from maternity leave gave him a reason to smile.
013. Because she doesn't know how to do this...and he gives her a reason to keep going.
014. Because "Thank you. It's nice to be noticed."

banner made by neel luvs tony

Videos that express our JJ/Hotch love:

01. Empty by babyfirefly666
02.Don't Wait by Jorajho
03.Counting Stars by Jorajho
04.Halo by HermionePeace
05.Breathe by Dimpnaify
06.Too Late by Dimpnaify
07.running up that hill by Xxnumber27xX
08.So Close by EsztyFan
09.Forgiveness by yumalatar
10.Come to me by yumalatar
11.Too Late by yumalatar
12.Lovers Dream by yumalatar
13.JJ's Videotape by RJHouse

previous threads & links.

01. Because it's never perfect.
02. Because he would gladly be her baby's daddy.
03. Because he doesn't take her for granted.
04. Because it's nice to be noticed - and he always notices her.
05. "You're smiling." <333
06. Because they always find a way to stay close to each other. <3
07. Because we would love for them to become a canon couple!
08. Because she brings comfort and understanding to him, like nobody else can.
09. Because they both make sunglasses look so hot, they should come with a Flame warning.
10. Because we would love her to be the next Mrs. Hotchner.
11. It's one of those cliff-hangers where you're like, "What? Why isn't she talking to Hotch?" A.J Cook
12. Because we loved the look in his eyes when he said, "Her."

Perfeclty Imperfect, the JJ/Hotch Community @ Livejournal
JJ/Hotch Community at Fanfiction.net

Never perfect, the Hotch/JJ Fanmix

Fanfictions:

We're Not Really Like That by NellyLush

thread title suggestions:

Because we love the way they look at each other
Because when he needs her, she is always there for him
Because season 7 will explore their relationship
Because he can't say no to her
Because Hotch is the only one who knows about her sister
Because Hotch took all the blame to protect JJ
Because Hotch, JJ, Henry and Jack would make the perfect family
Because the BAU is where it all began for Hotch and JJ
Because "they've grown closer in the past few seasons and that will continue." ~ Erica Messer
Because "they have the most in common as working parents. It's unspoken but strong." ~ Erica Messer
Because Hotch has a 'type'.
Because they are the "Mom" and "Dad" of the Team!

made by aartifarty

Spread the love, post away!

Last edited by dice8us; 10-02-2011 at 10:53 AM
Old 09-16-2011, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT, Syd!! The 13th
Old 09-16-2011, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Kata- you rock and like i said your the best my friend simply the best

Yay number 13 so very cool

Everyone show some Jotch love
Old 09-16-2011, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

Aww... you're so sweet! You did a great job with the opening

13, hopefully it is a lucky number for us
Old 09-16-2011, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

yup lucky 13

i am so excited a friend sent me a new game that i love Crazy island best part is that CM are the players
Old 09-16-2011, 02:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

TFTNT!!

WOOT WOOT !! !!

13 is my lucky number !!!
Clay&Quinn Morgan&Prentis

Aarti TUMBLR @aftvjunkie Twitter
Old 09-16-2011, 02:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Yay new thread! Great job on the coding, lol.

Quote:
Because we love the way they look at each other
Because when he needs her, she is always there for him
Because season 7 will explore their relationship

I love these!!!
Old 09-16-2011, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

thanks i came up with two of them
Old 09-16-2011, 06:11 PM
New Fan

yay for a new thread ! love the title! it so true! great job syd!
Old 09-17-2011, 03:05 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT Syd You see you got it fine

And I'm sure #13 will be our lucky number

Maybe we could use the title about S7 in the next one, but I guess we'll wait until we get there, cause we don't know yet what the show might give us
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 09-17-2011, 05:44 AM
Master Fan

we so should
Old 09-17-2011, 06:10 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I guess we'll have to get there first

So reposting the survivor ( and it's NOT a new round )

So far the votes are:

#3 - 1 (Syd)
#8 - 2 (Eliza, Kata)
#17 - 3 (Smoothcriminal, Aarti and Tincy if I remember correctly)

The Survivor

So here we go, vote for your least favourite scene

Round 14

(1)

eliminated in round 5
Season 1 episode 13 (Poison) - On the jet, Hotch & JJ are the only two awake. JJ is already working on the team’s next case. She asks Hotchner, “Of all the departments, why did you choose the BAU?”, he admits he’s still trying to figure it out.

(2)
eliminated in round 8
Season 1 episode 14 (riding the lightning) - the serial killer offers to play a card game: if Hotch wins, Jacob tells him everything, if Jacob wins, he gets to smell JJ's hair. Hotch refuses but JJ agrees to the rule. Hotch wins the card game.

(3)

Season 2 episode 7 (North Mammon) - On the flight back home, Hotch asks JJ if she ever thought about becoming a profiler since she did such a good job. She replies that, although it is nice to be noticed, the job she has now is the one that makes her happy.

(4)
eliminated in round 1
Season 2 episode 14 (The big game) - JJ asks the agent if it would be okay if she goes through some files, pretending she flew all the way there and now has nothing to do. She smiles at Hotch over her shoulder as she is led to the file room.

(5)
eliminated in round 4
Season 2 episode 22 (Legacy) - Det. McGee from the Kansas City Police presents himself to JJ to talk about mysterious disparitions. JJ speaks candidly to Hotch, reminding him that there may be 63 victims. Although this might be a wild-goose chase they are on, Hotch believes it’s worth it. Then JJ and Hotch find a way to get the case.

(6)
eliminated in round 9
Season 3 episode 6 (About Face) - . JJ interrupts Rossi and Hotch to inform Hotch that she is ready to brief the team on their new case, and Hotch introduces them. Hotch gets protective when Rossi says they didn't have *this* 10 years ago

(7)
Eliminated in round 3
Season 3 episode 9 (Penelope) - Hotch abruptly leaves the offices, and Rossi explains to JJ that he's probably regretting being the team leader right about then. Later Hotch, standing directly across from Battle who has a hostage, sees JJ clearly. JJ shoots Battle right between the eyes

(8)

Season 3 episode 11 (Birthright) - As the sheriff and Reid walk off to check the park's entrances, Hotch approaches JJ. He explains that he understands that seeing all these cases come across her desk, many involving the murder and torture of women about her age, must take a toll on her. When JJ asks why he never seems to be affected, Hotch responds that perhaps he should have been.

(9)
eliminated in round 11
Season 3 episode 11 (Birthright) - Hotch stands with JJ and asks if she's all right. JJ doesn't know how to answer him. She knows that if, as an agent, she stops caring about the victims she'll become jaded, but if she cares too much she'll be ruined. Hotch tells her that she has to believe she did everything she could – that's the job – it's never perfect. "It's still better to care," he advises. When she asks him if he really believes that, he is also at a loss.

(10)
eliminated in round 10
Season 3 episode 20 (Lo-Fi) - JJ is surprised to see Det. Will LaMontagne, and is even more surprised when he announces that he doesn't want her on this case, "not with what's going on." Confused, Hotch asks JJ if there is a problem, and she embarrassedly admits to her listening colleagues that she is pregnant. Hotch turns to give the two of them some privacy and JJ rushes after him. "You could have told me," he whispers, assuring her that she can take as much time as she needs, but JJ insists to stay on the job.

(11)
eliminated in round 12
Season 4 episode 5 (Catching Out) - Hotch shakes his head at JJ's incomparable organization and asks what the team is going to do without her when she goes on maternity leave. JJ smiles and reassures him that she won't leave him hanging.

(12)
eliminated in round 6
Season 4 episode 11 (Normal) - While the team is looking at Henry, JJ steps back beside Hotch and glances at his face. "You're smiling," she whispers. Hotch tells her *they* missed her.

(13)
eliminated in round 2
Season 4 episode 24 (Amplification) - Hotch tells JJ that she can't call home and tell them about anthrax. He asks her if she thinks it is the right thing to do when it could cause panic if other people learn about it.

(14)
eliminated in round 7
Season 5 episode 5 (cradle to grave) - Section Chief Erin Strauss pays a visit to Hotch's office, and JJ sees them having a serious discussion. She is concerned and asks Hotch if everything is ok, he seems lost in his thoughts and tells her everything is fine.

(15)

Season 5 episode 13 (Risky Business) - Hotch enters the galley, where JJ is pouring coffee. He thanks her for pushing the team to make the trip, which they wouldn't have done otherwise. JJ wants to tell him the reason why but Hotch tells her "You don't have to" she tells him anyway that her sister gave her her necklace before commiting suicide. She says to Hotch who just lost his wife: "one day you'll remember her and it won't hurt anymore. You'll be happy." Hotch thanks her for everything.

(16)
Eliminated in round 13
Season 6 episode 1 (The longest night) - JJ determines she can communicate with Flynn via the Emergency Broadcast Service. JJ struggles to get access to the EBS and, although Hotch is usually the one who deals with this part of the team's expertise, JJ is forced to become the chief negotiator when he can't make it to the broadcast center. Hotch reassures her and immediately calls her when the little girl is free.

(17)

Season 6 episode 2 (JJ) - Inside Unit Chief Aaron Hotchner's office, JJ is clear that she is not interested in the position she has been offered at the Pentagon. Hotch backs her up, explaining that JJ is under no obligation to tell him about these job offers. Alone with JJ, Hotch asks once again if she's not interested in this promotion. JJ replies, "I belong here."

(18)

Season 6 episode 2 (JJ) - Hotch gets a call from Erin Strauss, telling him that JJ's promotion is an executive decision. He tells her that JJ is a vital member of the team. Strauss tells him that she knows it's emotional for him and Hotch insists that it's not emotional. When the missing girl is found Hotch watches JJ giving a hug to the family from a distance.

(19)

Season 6 episode 2 (JJ) - Back at the BAU, JJ is collecting the files, turning off the video screen. Hotch quietly comes up behind her and she asks him when she's expected to leave. There's nothing he can do – she's been ordered to report at the end of the week. JJ is unbelieving; she has to train a replacement, but Hotch smiles and says he is not replacing her. He's hoping he can get her back. Hotch has tears in his eyes as he reaches out to shake her hand. He tells her that he'll miss her and hurries off to his office.

(20)

Season 6 episode 18 (Lauren) - Hotch called JJ back to help the team find Emily. At the end of the episode JJ & Hotch are the only one knowing Prentiss is still alive and have to pretend that she is dead with the rest of the team.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the reminder, Eliza
Old 09-17-2011, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

You're welcome hun Anyway, I think Kiane is the only one who didn't vote yet
Old 09-17-2011, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, Kiane We really need you vote
Closed Thread   Post New Thread