Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

i was sad no Jotch but yay for jotch on speaker phone
Old 03-22-2012, 04:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothcriminal (View Post)
Oh, twin! You know me so well! I couldn't keep my mouth from smiling the last 5 mins of the episode. It reminded me a little bit of JJ and Hotch's jet scene. I know, I know... SACRILEGE! Obviously I would prefer that scene to be between Hotch and JJ but yeah I definitely can't complain about tonight's ep. I really want to post this in the MayJay thread but I can't double-post yet, dammit.
I hope you're not talking about the jet scene from North Mammon...that would be a sacrilege! Risky Business...hum, maybe, since that was more of a personal matter. Still, doesn't compare! It was a really nice moment between them though.

Quote:
Jen you are killing me with this one!! I can write a drabble/ficlet/fic based on this gif alone.
Oh, yes, please!! It took me forever to find this episode. I saw this little scene in a video and I really wanted to make a gif of it. Love the way JJ looks up at him.

BTW, I can't make the chat tonight at 9PM EST with Jim Clemente. Who would like to go and be the voice of Jotch?
Old 03-22-2012, 06:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJHouse (View Post)
I hope you're not talking about the jet scene from North Mammon...that would be a sacrilege! Risky Business...hum, maybe, since that was more of a personal matter. Still, doesn't compare! It was a really nice moment between them though.
No! Definitely not North Mammon. That is SACRED. Nothing will compare. I love that there are so many JJ/Hotch jet scenes to choose from. But yeah, I meant Risky Business. The whole thing about Morgan opening up about his past and JJ offering her sympathy. The JJ/Hotch one is still better though because she really felt Hotch's pain and the pain of losing her own sister. She doesn't know what Morgan went through as an abused child but she could imagine. OTOH, she knows exactly what Hotch went through losing someone he loved. That made their scene much, much sweeter. Especially since Hotch is always so stoic and professional. I like that he let JJ in, even for just a little bit. And she let him in, too!

Quote:
BTW, I can't make the chat tonight at 9PM EST with Jim Clemente. Who would like to go and be the voice of Jotch?
I can't either. Gonna go celebrate my BERFDAY!!
I don't wanna know
Scott ღ Shelby / Jennifer ♥ Aaron / Kris Adam
#RIP Emma ღ Graham / Dan ღ Blair / Dylan ♥ Kelly / Elliot ღ Olivia
Old 03-22-2012, 08:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothcriminal (View Post)
No! Definitely not North Mammon. That is SACRED. Nothing will compare. I love that there are so many JJ/Hotch jet scenes to choose from. But yeah, I meant Risky Business. The whole thing about Morgan opening up about his past and JJ offering her sympathy. The JJ/Hotch one is still better though because she really felt Hotch's pain and the pain of losing her own sister. She doesn't know what Morgan went through as an abused child but she could imagine. OTOH, she knows exactly what Hotch went through losing someone he loved. That made their scene much, much sweeter. Especially since Hotch is always so stoic and professional. I like that he let JJ in, even for just a little bit. And she let him in, too!
ITA, the end of RB is a special scene. There's just so much to love about it! I love how she knew Hotch was concerned for her but also knew he would never ask for an explanation. She told him anyway. I love how she knew he was thinking about Haley and offered him comfort even though she was dealing with her own painful memories....GAH, I could go on and on.

AJ always nails these more personal moments. I love how she delivers her lines. Like when she said to Morgan, "I know. I'm just sorry". She didn't want to put him on the spot or pressure him into opening up to her but she needed to say something. What Morgan went through made him stronger just like JJ is probably stronger because of her sister's tragic death but that doesn't make the memories any less painful.

Quote:
I can't either. Gonna go celebrate my BERFDAY!!
OMG, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed your day!
Old 03-23-2012, 03:04 AM
Elite Fan

Happy B-Day, Kat

Old 03-23-2012, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Hotch and JJ have had some of the most amazing moments and you can see behind their friendship lays an even stronger relationship, Hotch has always seen JJ in a differant way than he has the team and fans can see that Hotch cares alot about JJ and her safety has always come first with him
Old 03-25-2012, 01:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry for being so MIA!

Still loving our favourite pairing. <3

Oh, and writing them in FanFiction.
Whitewolf200056 - FanFiction.Net I have several oneshots now on my profile.

But I am also working on a longer fic, which is kind of like 'What Women Want' with Hotch reading everyone's minds and finding out JJ's in love with him. AU is so fun to write!
Old 03-25-2012, 08:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi LostTragedy! Everyone's been a bit quiet during this Jotch dry spell

Thanks for the fics. Look forward to reading them.

BTW, I'll be away the next couple of days for work. I come back thursday but, if I get a chance, I'll pop by to say hello. Until then, here's one more gif...

Old 03-26-2012, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome back, LostTragedy Looking forward to read those fics

Jen: Take care and come back to us soon GIF is wonderful..
Old 03-26-2012, 06:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

I need inspiration for a new Jotch fic. Does anyone know if there's been any new Jotch youtube videos?

And thanks for the welcome back!
Old 03-27-2012, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

We love Jotch fics But unfortunately I don't know any new videos

I'm reading your story now, Syd
Old 03-28-2012, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

i am missing Jotch alot
Old 03-30-2012, 02:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Awe! I wish I was able to edit videos. But unfortunately, I can not. My talents don't venture in that direction. DX
Old 03-31-2012, 06:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hello, ladies I haven't found any new Jotch videos either but I hope to make another one soon. I've been waiting for some new material to work with...I didn't know it would take this long!!
Old 04-01-2012, 08:17 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, yes! We need good Jotch vids
Closed Thread   Post New Thread