Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

Me too!! reposting this just in case someone else want to vote (Kiane? )

The Survivor

So here we go, vote for your least favourite scene

Round 2

(1)

Season 1 episode 13 (Poison) - On the jet, Hotch & JJ are the only two awake. JJ is already working on the team’s next case. She asks Hotchner, “Of all the departments, why did you choose the BAU?”, he admits he’s still trying to figure it out.

(2)

Season 1 episode 14 (riding the lightning) - the serial killer offers to play a card game: if Hotch wins, Jacob tells him everything, if Jacob wins, he gets to smell JJ's hair. Hotch refuses but JJ agrees to the rule. Hotch wins the card game.

(3)

Season 2 episode 7 (North Mammon) - On the flight back home, Hotch asks JJ if she ever thought about becoming a profiler since she did such a good job. She replies that, although it is nice to be noticed, the job she has now is the one that makes her happy.

(4)
eliminated in round 1
Season 2 episode 14 (The big game) - JJ asks the agent if it would be okay if she goes through some files, pretending she flew all the way there and now has nothing to do. She smiles at Hotch over her shoulder as she is led to the file room.

(5)

Season 2 episode 22 (Legacy) - Det. McGee from the Kansas City Police presents himself to JJ to talk about mysterious disparitions. JJ speaks candidly to Hotch, reminding him that there may be 63 victims. Although this might be a wild-goose chase they are on, Hotch believes it’s worth it. Then JJ and Hotch find a way to get the case.

(6)

Season 3 episode 6 (About Face) - . JJ interrupts Rossi and Hotch to inform Hotch that she is ready to brief the team on their new case, and Hotch introduces them. Hotch gets protective when Rossi says they didn't have *this* 10 years ago

(7)

Season 3 episode 9 (Penelope) - Hotch abruptly leaves the offices, and Rossi explains to JJ that he's probably regretting being the team leader right about then. Later Hotch, standing directly across from Battle who has a hostage, sees JJ clearly. JJ shoots Battle right between the eyes

(8)

Season 3 episode 11 (Birthright) - As the sheriff and Reid walk off to check the park's entrances, Hotch approaches JJ. He explains that he understands that seeing all these cases come across her desk, many involving the murder and torture of women about her age, must take a toll on her. When JJ asks why he never seems to be affected, Hotch responds that perhaps he should have been.

(9)

Season 3 episode 11 (Birthright) - Hotch stands with JJ and asks if she's all right. JJ doesn't know how to answer him. She knows that if, as an agent, she stops caring about the victims she'll become jaded, but if she cares too much she'll be ruined. Hotch tells her that she has to believe she did everything she could – that's the job – it's never perfect. "It's still better to care," he advises. When she asks him if he really believes that, he is also at a loss.

(10)

Season 3 episode 20 (Lo-Fi) - JJ is surprised to see Det. Will LaMontagne, and is even more surprised when he announces that he doesn't want her on this case, "not with what's going on." Confused, Hotch asks JJ if there is a problem, and she embarrassedly admits to her listening colleagues that she is pregnant. Hotch turns to give the two of them some privacy and JJ rushes after him. "You could have told me," he whispers, assuring her that she can take as much time as she needs, but JJ insists to stay on the job.

(11)

Season 4 episode 5 (Catching Out) - Hotch shakes his head at JJ's incomparable organization and asks what the team is going to do without her when she goes on maternity leave. JJ smiles and reassures him that she won't leave him hanging.

(12)

Season 4 episode 11 (Normal) - While the team is looking at Henry, JJ steps back beside Hotch and glances at his face. "You're smiling," she whispers. Hotch tells her *they* missed her.

(13)

Season 4 episode 24 (Amplification) - Hotch tells JJ that she can't call home and tell them about anthrax. He asks her if she thinks it is the right thing to do when it could cause panic if other people learn about it.

(14)

Season 5 episode 5 (cradle to the grave) - Section Chief Erin Strauss pays a visit to Hotch's office, and JJ sees them having a serious discussion. She is concerned and asks Hotch if everything is ok, he seems lost in his thoughts and tells her everything is fine.

(15)

Season 5 episode 13 (Risky Business) - Hotch enters the galley, where JJ is pouring coffee. He thanks her for pushing the team to make the trip, which they wouldn't have done otherwise. JJ wants to tell him the reason why but Hotch tells her "You don't have to" she tells him anyway that her sister gave her her necklace before commiting suicide. She says to Hotch who just lost his wife: "one day you'll remember her and it won't hurt anymore. You'll be happy." Hotch thanks her for everything.

(16)

Season 6 episode 1 (The longest night) - JJ determines she can communicate with Flynn via the Emergency Broadcast Service. JJ struggles to get access to the EBS and, although Hotch is usually the one who deals with this part of the team's expertise, JJ is forced to become the chief negotiator when he can't make it to the broadcast center. Hotch reassures her and immediately calls her when the little girl is free.

(17)

Season 6 episode 2 (JJ) - Inside Unit Chief Aaron Hotchner's office, JJ is clear that she is not interested in the position she has been offered at the Pentagon. Hotch backs her up, explaining that JJ is under no obligation to tell him about these job offers. Alone with JJ, Hotch asks once again if she's not interested in this promotion. JJ replies, "I belong here."

(18)

Season 6 episode 2 (JJ) - Hotch gets a call from Erin Strauss, telling him that JJ's promotion is an executive decision. He tells her that JJ is a vital member of the team. Strauss tells him that she knows it's emotional for him and Hotch insists that it's not emotional. When the missing girl is found Hotch watches JJ giving a hug to the family from a distance.

(19)

Season 6 episode 2 (JJ) - Back at the BAU, JJ is collecting the files, turning off the video screen. Hotch quietly comes up behind her and she asks him when she's expected to leave. There's nothing he can do – she's been ordered to report at the end of the week. JJ is unbelieving; she has to train a replacement, but Hotch smiles and says he is not replacing her. He's hoping he can get her back. Hotch has tears in his eyes as he reaches out to shake her hand. He tells her that he'll miss her and hurries off to his office.

(20)

Season 6 episode 18 (Lauren) - Hotch called JJ back to help the team find Emily. At the end of the episode JJ & Hotch are the only one knowing Prentiss is still alive and have to pretend that she is dead with the rest of the team.
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 07-22-2011, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

I hope Kiane comes soon, because I can't wait for the next round

Thanks for all the great scenarios, wish we could see them
Old 07-22-2011, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I wish Sam could come back as well. The more, the better! And the game would go faster as well I want to go to the next round too

Aaaw you know I wish we could have those too
Old 07-22-2011, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

me three wishes we could have those happen
Old 07-22-2011, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

They definitely need to get closer

GIFSoup

Physically, I mean
Old 07-22-2011, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

oh yeah and i bet if JJ wasnt with Will, She would be hooking up with Hotch

Hotch would do anything for JJ
Old 07-23-2011, 02:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I wish Sam could come back as well. The more, the better! And the game would go faster as well
Yeah, I haven't seen Sam for ages

Thanks for the GIF, I will add it to the OP

Quote:
oh yeah and i bet if JJ wasnt with Will, She would be hooking up with Hotch
Sadly it's true. As long as he is around, Hotch and JJ is not going to happen. Well, because TPTB don't want it
Old 07-23-2011, 03:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

I 'm back now! Sorry guys, I'm busy this days!
Old 07-23-2011, 03:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice8us (View Post)
Yeah, I haven't seen Sam for ages

Thanks for the GIF, I will add it to the OP

Sadly it's true. As long as he is around, Hotch and JJ is not going to happen. Well, because TPTB don't want it
I've seen her on another thread I told her we were doing a survivor over here so I hope she'll join us

You're welcome for the gif. I it too!

Syd and Kata, I agree... I also think that as long as Will is here JJ/Hotch won't happen which doesn't make sens in my opinion because JJ has already showed so many times that she doesn't love Will

SamSeas, nice to see you back We were talking about another Sam but it's already lovely to have you here Which scene do you want to vote off?
Old 07-23-2011, 04:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I 'm back now! Sorry guys, I'm busy this days!
Hey, nice to see you around again

Eliza: Well done, I hope she joins us. It would be great

Let's hope for something good for Hotch and JJ in season 7. They bring Will back, but things will develop between our OTP anyway. They can't ruin this for us

I'm adding the GIF right now... *gone*
Old 07-23-2011, 06:04 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I hope she does too

I'll be so sad if Hotch is all "ok" with JJ/Will and doesn't even give them his "jealous look". I mean, when JJ was pregnant and all embarrassed that Will was here he was the first one to ask "Is there a problem?" immediately ready to protect her if anything was wrong! I mean, he never thought that something great was happening between JJ/Will, he saw JJ's face and immediately knew she didn't want Will to be there! It's like he could read her mind

The OP is just getting prettier and prettier
Old 07-23-2011, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

i truely believe JJ is only with Will because of their son. i mean she never told the team or hotch that she was dating will.

Hotch was truely hurt when he learned JJ was pregnant, i bet in season 7

Hotch and JJ grow very close and as they keep growing closer and closer, hotch falls in love with her as she with him, i dont think JJ has ever really been in love with will, you cant give your heart to someone when your heart belongs to someone else

JJ's heart belongs to Hotch as his to her, they make a gorgeous family Hotch Henry Jack and JJ now that is the hotchner family the one that Hotch has always wanted and JJ loves both kids, Jack loves JJ too as does Hotch

I was watching risky business, remember when they were on the plane, I noticed Hotch kepted his eyes on JJ, he was very concerned for herand i could see that he was holding back from going to her and letting her know he was there for her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BpVw...eature=related

Last edited by Sydney Collins; 07-23-2011 at 10:10 AM
Old 07-23-2011, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

I also think so, that JJ stays with Will because of their son Remember in "JJ" she told Strauss that working at the BAU makes her a "better mother" not a better wife/fiancee and at the end of the episode she calls the team her "family". Never in this episode was Will ever considered as part of her existence so it seems so random that he'll be back now

And Hotch does totally seem hurt when he says "We will leave you some privacy" then "You could have told me". It's like he wished he could go back in time and take better care of her

I hope TPTB won't ruin everything but as you just said it seems very clear to me that JJ's heart belongs to Hotch and the other way around as well
Old 07-23-2011, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

will is not the one who truely has JJ's heart, the way JJ looks at Hotch says so much, Hotch and JJ's eyes say so much and They both know if they ever need someone the other is always there

Hotch and JJ seem to have this unspoken trust that they dont have with the others
Old 07-24-2011, 09:45 AM
Master Fan

I agree. I just watched the scene of Risky Business you posted and you're right! The way he looks at her in the jet! He's so concerned And the way she looks at him searching for comfort!

We need more eye!sex
Closed Thread   Post New Thread