Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode Discussion "Nanny Dearest" 8x21 (airs 5/8)

synopsis:
The BAU travels to Los Angeles looking for an UnSub who is kidnapping nannies and the children they care for on the same day each year on the next episode of Criminal Minds airing Tues 5/7 in Canada / Wednesday at 9/8c. CBS Yvette Gonzalez-Nacer and Kent Schocknek guest star.

preview:

Old 05-07-2013, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT.

Thought the Unsub was the woman but apparently it's not. Bummer.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I thought this episode was really good I like it that they tied it in with JJ's home life. Plus she looked really hot in the first scene, I had no idea how skinny she actually was
Old 05-08-2013, 09:56 AM
MST Manager

Yeah, she is very tiny.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

I thought this episode was great.

I just couldn't get over the fact that some characters from The Fresh Beat Band were actually on Criminal Minds. Now I'll never be able to see them the same.
SachaS44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sasha Which ones the parents ?

Like that they used Donavan "Sunshine Superman" as the music for the Unsub .
Aj body ,except when she was pregnant and first 3 seasons, was always skinny .
I like her body she looked in great shape .

Upset we only got a few min of Will/Henry last night. I thought they would have JJ and Will discuss the replicator and threat he poses to everyone . Nice to see some intimacy & passion, between a couple shown, that was nice .

It was one of those strange unsubs , didn't get the idea of the boiling water in the tub ? I guess is was to replicate his nanny smoking in the bathroom, while he and his sister bathed .

He already had the cigarettes going, to burn the nannies ...

the actress who played gina, looked very familer i have to look her up, i have seen her before a few times .
Old 05-09-2013, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)
Sasha Which ones the parents ?

the actress who played gina, looked very familer i have to look her up, i have seen her before a few times .
The actress that played Gina (the nanny) plays Kiki from The Fresh Beat Band and the actor that played Leo (one of the guys that spoke to the team) plays Shout from The Fresh Beat Band.

It's funny because since I watch the show with my nephew I was like OMG I cannot believe they are on this show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Logan (View Post)
Upset we only got a few min of Will/Henry last night. I thought they would have JJ and Will discuss the replicator and threat he poses to everyone . Nice to see some intimacy & passion, between a couple shown, that was nice .

I agree. With the season finale right around the corner it would be nice to hear a little more about The Replicator instead of him just showing up in the finale.

Loved the whole family scene at the beginning and the passion at the end with JJ and Will. Henry is adorable and I love his haircut.
SachaS44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Got my names mixed up , actress who i recognized was "Tara" she is Yara Martinez, looking her up she was on the TV series The Unit .

Sacha, yes I just looked up the actors and see the show you where talking about.

One part with the black actor you recognized , thought they made it too obvious he and the other male the questioned where Gay .

There was no point, in such a small scene, for us to care about "backstory" of the two guys walking dogs ... Perhaps I am being picky , it has zero to with people portryed as gay . if it is important to the story great ..

There is a live chat tonight, with the Ep writer Virgil Williams, about the Ep . I hope to be able to ask him about the scene and Ep theme in general .

Love any ep that is heavy on AJ , her killing a unsub,not having morgan running chasing him down .

Doug Aarniokoski Director with Garcia

Last edited by Logan; 05-11-2013 at 07:19 PM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 06:57 PM
New Fan

I missed it
dizzyred2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Finally got around to watch the episode and I loved.

I was holding my breath when JJ was chasing the Unsub and - literally - squeeing when she was dodging the bullets and taking the guy down. She's so ridiculously badass - and looking FLAWLESS while at it, I always catch myself rooting for her the most.

I also choked a bit in the end, when the mom and the victim hugged and cried in each other's arms. Very sweet moment.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes it was a emotional scene and As always JJ portrayed as a bad ass . I feel they used her to kill the unsub ,because of her being a mother of young child .
How often when any of the team is with morgan and the unsub tries to get away, that he isn't the one who runs and captures /tackles them.

To think a lot of these stories are derived from real life crimes ...
Reply   Post New Thread