Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 02:24 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Episode Discussion, 6x20 - Hanley Waters (Airs April 06th)

The BAU members investigate targeted killings in Tampa as they cope with their feelings about losing Emily Prentiss.

Criminal Minds 6x20 - Hanley Waters promo

DISCUSS

BOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 02:50 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread, Kate

"...as they cope with their feelings about losing Emily Prentiss." Awww.. still can't believe this. Wish they would know the truth

Anyway... psycho mom gone crazy, this sounds interesting.
dice8us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

It was a good episode. I felt bad for the mother. Shooting people is obviously not a good thing, but the breakdown and the last thing she did before he died was yell at him and that's her memory of his son was heartbreaking.

The therapy sessions were so sad. I love Reid mentioning Gideon. I love Garcia saying how she only wanted to talk about how Emily made her smile. And I love Rossi saying he's married to the team and him and Hotch talking as well as mentioning and toasting to Haley. I'm so glad they didn't forget her because he hasn't grieved her yet.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Took the story of the episode and used it to tie in with how people deal with grief . As far as Bau team and there feelings . I guess not interviewing Ashley Seaver, was to show she was new and didn't know emily very well. I love Derek and Rossi both asking Hotch how he handles the grief.

Nice to see rossi toast to haley and emily . Hotch character always shows barley any emotion even he is good at hiding the fact he knows emily is alive.

How it was Hotch talking about grief and loss, to the woman who lost her son, i feel it was good story to tell and use her grief of loss and feeling she was let down buy her ex husband and emergency workers .how the team was outside listing to him talk perhaps thinking about there on grief . Like Derek feeling angry and pissed off wanting to find Ian and kill him .

If CBS can do a finale right in 3 episodes form now , the last scene of emily in France or wherever she is ,finds Ian kills him . and JJ is with her.

Or at least the team finding Ian and it is derek killing him , not following a order to take ian in . Dam I should write for CBS .

actress playing the mom has been a regular on the show Lie To Me KellI William's . She plays a Dr on the show ,this is based on her bio .

Last edited by Logan; 04-06-2011 at 08:55 PM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

I was so angry at Hotchner that he was allowing his team mates to tell him how upset they were and then he said he was upset too, even though he knows Prentice is alive.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Age-a-licious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wasn't angry at him at all. It's not like he can tell them that she is alive, he can't put her in danger. And I'm sure Hotch is upset too, upset that he can't tell them the truth. I think that he is in the worst position because he has this huge secret, sees his team broken because of what happened to Emily and I'm sure it hurts him that he can't tell them the truth.

The episode was ok, it was predictable. And IDK if it was the acting but I didn't feel any sympathy for the mom - or the dad - in the finale scene.

Poor kid in the burger restaurant, he will be traumatized till the end of his life. What a birthday...

It broke my heart to see them all heartbroken over what happened to Emily, especially Reid. Angry Morgan, I think that his anger was foreshadowing for what might happen in the finale episodes. Garcia, girl broke my heart when she said she wanted to talk about the positive and that Emily made her smile. I think that Rossi suspects that Hotch is hiding something from them about Prentiss. Hotch/Rossi scene was great, I loved that they mentioned Haley. For a minute I thought that Rossi would tell him that he knows that Aaron is lying, IDK why but I got that vibe. I'm glad that they didn't put Seaver in those scenes, thank you writers for acknowledging that Seaver didn't know Prentiss too well and focusing on our "old" team and how the loss affected them.

Hotch was bad ass in this episode.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.

Last edited by Karma Police; 04-08-2011 at 05:50 AM
Karma Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This one should have ended maybe with Aaron at Hailey's grief or Emily's talking about his grief over losing Emily

Oh right Aaron knows that Emily is alive
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread