Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 08:39 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Episode Discussion, 6x03 ~ Remembrance of Things Past (Airs October 06th)

When several women in Virginia are found murdered in a similar manner, SSA David Rossi reopens an unsolved cold case in Bristol that has haunted him for a quarter of a century because he believes the original killer, who is suffering from Alzheimer's Disease, might have returned.

Criminal Minds - 6x03 Remembrance of Things Past promo

Discuss!!

BOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:41 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Well, I failed for not posting this before But wasn't really charming

Anyway... here it is Post away

Old 10-06-2010, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Yay! Thanks.

New opening credits are missing JJ with a passion. It's so incomplete without her. The group shot needed her. I don't even know what to say about putting Emily and Garcia at the ends of the shot. That bugged because all the guys are center. Hotch, Rossi and even Reid, I understand. But I think they should have put Morgan at one of the ends and move Emily in. But it might be just easier to photoshop Emily/Paget out once she's gone. And they added some minor special effects to the theme, which I do not want because it sucked.

The episode wasn't that great. The kidnapping of the women and seeing them naked and strapped down before they were murdered was disturbing. I did like how Hotch allow Rossi to follow his idea that it was the same killer. It's another reason why I love Hotch because even if he didn't really think their killer was the same guy and just a copycat, he still gave Rossi room to follow on his own evidence. And I think the poor guy isn't getting much rest at all. He's probably working even way more than before since he's essentially taking JJ's place and going through the cases, figuring out which to take.

I thought it was okay when Morgan got the text from Ellie in the beginning and that she was getting friends and doing well. But when he told Emily that they talk first thing in the morning and right before she sleep; that's too much. I love Morgan and how he is trying to continuing looking out for her, but it is not healthy. She needs someone else to talk to, not Morgan. He's getting too personal and it reminds me of when he got too close to Tamara, which I abhored. The writers are managing to continue a storyline, but I don't want it out of control.

Hopefully next week's will be much better because I'm already a bit excited.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

UGH. My phone is ridiculous. Sorry.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:50 AM
BOK
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't even know what to say about putting Emily and Garcia at the ends of the shot. That bugged because all the guys are center.
it pissed me off too! What are they suggesting, that they are disposable?

Quote:
But it might be just easier to photoshop Emily/Paget out once she's gone
Exactly what I thought

I did enjoy the episode it was good and different, and it kept me entertain I'm in a hurry now, so I can't share much, but I'll be back later

Old 10-08-2010, 02:44 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread, K

It was an interesting episode, I also enjoyed it. I expected something worse

I don't like the new opening credits either, because the group shot is not right. The guys at the center, the girls at the ends.... and there is no JJ, it's so weird and sad

Still need some time process. Hopefully the next episode will be even more better
dice8us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 12:51 PM
New Fan

as a storyline in general, i thought this was a good episode. i like joe m. & the character of rossi but the thing that hooked me on this show has been missing lately....namely the witty, naughty, generally entertaining chatter from garcia....
i didn't start watching this show until last year & that was only because of a commercial a&e keep showing of garcia & her sassy mouth...i loved it so much i checked the show out & now i am a dedicated fan-atic...
i am so glad to have found this board!
luna
sapphireluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:34 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Okay, maybe it is just me, but I loved this episode Rossi is one of my favourite characters and I am glad they are finally using him properly. Do I think he should have better lines? Absolutely, but it was good

Morgan with the girl well, I guess I am not exactly thrilled with the storyline, but I have to see how it plays out.

What's with the lack of Garcia and Emily? Are they trying to get us used to the idea of not having them around? Because if that's the case, it sucks big time and I am going to have to punch somebody.

I liked it

Old 10-13-2010, 10:41 PM
New Fan

I'm liking the Morgan/Ellie storyline. She needs him and he needs to keep his promise.

I did find this episode's unsub super creepy and disturbing. A little much for me.

But overall I enjoyed this episode.
LoveforPenandDerek is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread