Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 12:40 AM
Elite Fan

Episode Discussion, 6x02 ~ JJ (Airs September 29th)

As the BAU prepares to lose a member of the team, SSA Jennifer "JJ" Jareau attempts to reunite a family in Maryland whose daughter has disappeared mysteriously as she deals with a job offer she cannot ignore.

Criminal Minds - 6x02 JJ promo

Discuss!!
dice8us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:48 AM
Elite Fan

I still can't believe we're about to lose JJ What a nice day
Old 09-29-2010, 11:01 AM
BOK
Elite Fan

Why would you destroy me like this?

TFTT, K

BOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Omg, the end made me cry so freaking much. =*[

JJ's speech thing at the end was so nice and so point on as to how she has been treated. She didn't want to leave. She's being forced out. TPTB needs to do me a favor and go eff it. UGH.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

JJ

Loved that the whole storyline was just one big EFF YOU to CBS. I especially appreciated the 'big strong men' line. And eff yes, Garcia/JJ ending scene. AJ was working that strut going to the elevator. I was hoping for an awesome hair flip/turn at the end, but.
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought I was going to be able to not cry through it but that darn JJ/Garcia scene got me so bad. Those two! SO MUCH LOVE. And I loooove their hug!
Old 09-29-2010, 11:56 PM
Master Fan

Oh God I started bawling.

I thought it was CM's idea to cut AJ but by all the lines on today's show, I guess te decision came from higher up and the whole cast and the writers hate losing JJ just as much as we do.

JJ was by far my favorite female character on the show, and my favorite tied with Reid.

She was smart and strong, yet warm and caring.

She was amazing.

I don't think the show knows what they are losing.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I thought it was CM's idea to cut AJ but by all the lines on today's show, I guess te decision came from higher up and the whole cast and the writers hate losing JJ just as much as we do.
Yeah, the network made the decision (in a really crappy way) to get rid of her and reduce Paget's episode. The show and the cast were PISSED. And it showed.
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dude, I don't even post on this board, but this episode freaking killed me. Seriously, hate CBS for life for this decision.

Reid's "They can't just take you away" And then Garcia

This episode was a sobfest. *goes to cry more*

amelia | icon: mel
kiss the wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

AJ did great with this! CBS people should go to hell, but she totally ruled this episode! At least she got a powerful goodbye, all of her scenes were great. JJ will be missed for sure

Her final words were so not just JJ's.. it was AJ's speech to CBS. Because of this obviously stupid decision they made

Amazing job
Old 09-30-2010, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

After all of your reactions I'm a little scared to watch. I'm DL th eepisodes now. So I expect some crying.
la villanelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:27 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJHForeverandAlways (View Post)
Dude, I don't even post on this board, but this episode freaking killed me. Seriously, hate CBS for life for this decision.

Reid's "They can't just take you away" And then Garcia

This episode was a sobfest. *goes to cry more*
I don't even post on this board either (although I LOVE the show), but I just HAD to after watching last night's episode.

When Reid said, "They can't just take you away" TWICE, I was GONE. And the JJ/Garcia scene just completely did me in.

Old 09-30-2010, 11:56 AM
BOK
Elite Fan

Well, talk about an evisceration. I knew it was going to be a sad episode, but watching it was another thing altogether. I can't believe she is finally gone!

The worst part was, that I couldn't even hate "Strauss" or anything because the poor actress was doing her job - I would've loved to hate her instead of EB - and everyone was just so sad. I bet those were real tears

That said, at least they didn't make her completely incompetent. I was afraid she was suddenly going to have a massive breakdown and be unable to do her job (Elle and Gideon anyone) but the fact that they left us knowing that she is bloody good at her job did make me smile, at least a little.

I'm still confused and sad

BOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

This episode was so sad, I didn't even pay that much attention to the crime committed, although, it seems they were going for a Natalee Holloway story.

I'm glad that they wrote her off as being damn good in her job. Because she really was the best.

Still damn pissed at CBS and man, at the end Reid and Garcia totally made me cry.

- Nina - is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 01:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I cried too. I couldn't help it. It was just SO freaking sad. I HATE what happened. I mean the episode was really good, but I hate that this had to happen. I love that they didn't even try to cover up the "screw you" to CBS. I'm surprised they didn't try to censor them.

Criminal Minds just won't be the same. Yes, we lost Elle and Gideon and moved on, but that was as a result of actor choices whereas this was a force-out. So freaking lame.