Old 11-25-2009, 10:56 PM
Passionate Fan

I cried. Like a baby.

my heart hurts

nanor;;lj
Glamour_pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:59 PM
Elite Fan

I am very sad right now... That eps has devastated me. I am still crying.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

God, I have never - NEVER - hated a villain as much as I hated Foyet. I absolutely loathe him. I wanted to kick his ass myself. I mean we've seen a lot of crazy sh/t happen on this show and we've seen tons of psychopaths, but dude is the worst one ever. I guess I can attribute this to the actor's talent for making me hate him so much.

Absolutely loved the scene with Jack and Hotch at the end. The one about helping Daddy with the case. It was just amazing.

The "goodbye" scene with Hailey, Jack, and Hotch and the scene with Hotch holding Hailey in his arms...JUST MADE ME WEEP like a baby. I don't even have words. That's the most we've gotten out of Hotch in terms of emotions. Just amazing. The things Hailey told Hotch to tell Jack about just tore me apart. I really can't wait to see what happens with his SL and how he'll handle being a single father.

The team in general was great. Loved protective!Morgan. Loved awesome!Motherly figure!JJ. Loved tech kitten Garcia. All of 'em.

Two things bugged during this episode. 1 - how the hell is this Foyet guy so darn good at everything? Dude all his plans went exactly the way he wanted it to. 2 - how stupid is Hailey? Girl is the ex-wife of an FBI agent and is under the witness protection...and she doesn't even ask questions about this dude calling her on the phone. I mean I would ask a million questions before I would even consider meeting up with this random dude. I don't know...these things didn't really make much sense to me.

But that doesn't take away anything from the episode. Loved it all. And for the first time in a looong time, I fully enjoyed an entire episode.
Old 11-26-2009, 12:14 AM
Passionate Fan

Definitely lived up to the hype of being a milestone episode. Thomas Gibson was brilliant.

Loved how this episode was shot and told through flashbacks. The intro scene was so suspenseful and a good way to start the episode.

Jack is the cutest thing ever. "Working the case". I'm glad he ended up being safe.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

The episode was TRULY TRULY phenomenal. I was crying by the very end. Haley's death completely shook me (even though I knew she was going to die). It was just so...real. I was really glad Jack was okay though. He is so cute.

I loved how the episode was told through a series of flashbacks and if Thomas Gibson doesn't get an Emmy nod for this, there is something seriously seriously wrong with the Academy (although it's not like they're sane anyway ).

Just top notch from everyone. Happy 100!!!

PS: JJ's hair looked amazing! AJ Cook is SUPER PRETTY!
Old 11-26-2009, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

JENNIFER JAREAU!!! i loved hearing jj say her full name!

and ok, i cried, like a lot, obviously, especially the part where morgan grabs hotch and is holding him. i wish that scene would have lasted longer, but he had to find jack and all, so it's ok. what a cute little boy though!! but honestly, haley is a MORON! hotch said it himself, i'm hoping she'll call just to check, but alas, she didn't! plus, i have a problem with how the whole plot panned out. especially the team experiencing haley's murder with hotch. it's like, something that traumatic is enough to alter anyone's perception of right and wrong, and i truly believe hotch was wrong in his actions, but the team defended him regardless. i mean, loyalty is definitely something good to both give and receive, but in this case, i just don't think so.

and i can't believe they did the "that's good enough for me" throwback! that definitely triggered the pilot premise in my head, which was sort of stolen for this episode. the only thing is, gideon didn't kill his attacker, hotch did. huge difference. but yes, as easily as hotch was on the opposing side in the pilot, the shoe is now on the other foot 100 eps later. i guess i liked that aspect of this ep.
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

I didn't understand why there weren't more safeguards in place to protect Hayley either, but I think they did a decent job explaining why she wasn't more cautious. Hearing Hotch, and her connection in Witness Protection, was killed from a supposed trusted source would be enough to make you shut down and not think straight. And being told that her phone wasn't safe could make her think it wouldn't be safe at the point to even try Hotch's number either. I don't think we can blame her for her actions, because she's already been in a stressful situation for months, and then this hits her.
I did admire how strong she was at the end, when she was on the phone with Hotch in front of Foyet. She held it together really well, especially in front of Jack. I'd expect Foyet to take more time in torturing Hayley, in order to torture Hotch, so I was really shocked to hear the gun shots and know she was dead.
the "working the case" bit just killed me. I knew straight off it was a code, but when I realized at the end that Jack was still hiding in the house and how easily Foyet could have found him had he the time to search, it was terrifying.
This ep just killed - I was so tense for everyone, and just completely screaming at the tv during the end. Definitely the way to do ep 100
Old 11-26-2009, 08:52 AM
Elite Fan

Gut kicked.
chazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I... I can't even...

Gut kicked, indeed.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Amazing 100th episode. It really didn't disappoint. I never liked Hailey but even i cried when she died, Thomas' acting was spot on this episode.

I hope Morgan steps down to let Hotch take over again. I can't really form words over how awesome this episode was.
la villanelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMGGG I'll put more later, but man what a great 100th episode, but so sad

I agree with Susan that TG needs to get an Emmy notch
Old 11-26-2009, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth takes time (View Post)
I didn't understand why there weren't more safeguards in place to protect Hayley either, but I think they did a decent job explaining why she wasn't more cautious. Hearing Hotch, and her connection in Witness Protection, was killed from a supposed trusted source would be enough to make you shut down and not think straight. And being told that her phone wasn't safe could make her think it wouldn't be safe at the point to even try Hotch's number either. I don't think we can blame her for her actions, because she's already been in a stressful situation for months, and then this hits her.
i'm sorry, but no! we are talking about a demented, psychotic, twisted serial killer who is pretty much uncatchable by anyone and the best they could do to tie it all together was a cell phone call? SO DUMB! like, if an agent's family is at risk of being murdered, i'd find it hard to believe only ONE other agent on the whole planet is watching them. yea, haley was shaken to the core, but considering her circumstances, i just don't buy that she wouldn't at least call from a payphone to see if the story were true or not. or why didn't she go to the nearest police station? or surely there was a plan b to be picked up by other agents if she were in trouble! anything but prance on home alone and unprotected. *facepalm*
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I actually bought Haley not calling to confirm it. I mean, I would, because I'm normally paranoid, let alone if I were in a situation like that, but I think it made sense. She was too shaken by Hotch's 'death', so I can't blame her. I did think it was very naive of her to go back to her house to meet the new 'agent' instead of having someone picking her up, though.

On a side note, I was watching the episode again and LOL @ Rossi checking his phone when Strauss was questioning him Agent Rossi doesn't have time for you bull, Strauss.
Old 11-26-2009, 04:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Rossi was really funny when he was with Strauss. She was like wtf?!
Old 11-26-2009, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, she totally didn't see that coming Rossi FTW <3