Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode Discussion, 5x08 ~ Outfoxed { Airs November 18th }

episode summary

While investigating a series of murders of entire families in Hampton, Virginia,
the BAU is forced to visit Red Onion State Prison to seek advice from one of the most
atrocious killers from the team's past, nicknamed "The Fox,"
who delivers a portentous message to Agent Hotchner.

promo

YouTube - Criminal Minds - Outfoxed Promo

DISCUSS!
Old 11-18-2009, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait! Such a cool promo
Old 11-18-2009, 10:59 AM
BOK
Elite Fan

Best.Promo.Ever!!!!

Can't wait, can't wait!! Thanks for the thread, Ana

BOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome, darling The promo is FIERCE, they all look and sound awesome
Old 11-18-2009, 01:02 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

It better be an awesome episode, because the promo makes it sound like it would be

Old 11-18-2009, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

The promo is amazing! So dark and misterious and great. On a shallow note: Thomas looks so hot in that promo.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Karma Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He does

So, how was the episode, guys ?
Old 11-19-2009, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I' not really sure how i felt about this episode... to me it was kinda a let down from last week. It felt bitty, and the only reason for it was the lead in for next week.

And was it just me, but i swear i heard Derek call J.J, Jennifer?? Whats that about, no one calls her that!

Emily was great though, i liked her standing up for teh little girl, and saying that they shouldn't just use her.
la villanelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

I had a really hard time keeping my interest in this eps. I never like it when they spend most of their time at a prison. Though I was happy with the amount of Aaron we got to see. I also noted that he took Emily with him. Next week's eps looks like it is going to be good but I swear if he takes out Aaron's family their will be no fixing him. Which means Morgan will stay in change and continue to mess with the dynamics of the show. I also noted that Reid is walking with one crutch. At least he is getting better.
Old 11-20-2009, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG, I LOVED THE EPISODE! I love the 'vibe', the storyline... seriously, I loved everything. And holy damn, the Unsub was STRONG. She practically overpowered Morgan, I know he was taken aback, but still. I guess now he's been writing reports instead of hitting the gym after work, right? And yeap, I noticed him calling JJ Jennifer, what the heck. I'm still not used to Morgan being the Chief, mostly because it feels like the team doesn't have a leader. Not that Hotch was always giving orders, but I keep getting the feeling that they're all deciding everything together, instead of Morgan telling them what to do. Oh well.

On a side note, why did they have hairy Morgan interviewing the Fox back then? Morgan was hairless on The Fox episode!
Old 11-20-2009, 05:15 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Quote:
On a side note, why did they have hairy Morgan interviewing the Fox back then? Morgan was hairless on The Fox episode!
I thought so too, but then I watched the episode again and he had hair!!! surprising, I know

And of course I loved this episode!! Emily FTW!!! she rocked that interview, and Hotch was amazing... TG and PB are such great actors!!! You go guys

I even liked 'the fox' sick son of a b...

Old 11-22-2009, 10:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I finally caught up with the last two episodes, so now I can post in every thread again!

I really enjoyed the episode. Parts of it creeped me out serverely. I have a major problem with violence against children, especially graphic sexual stuff...well really any crime of that nature. It's just very disturbing and makes me uncomfortable.

I love the twist of it being a woman though because we don't see enough female unsubs on the show...probably cause women aren't typically serial killers.

Quote:
And was it just me, but i swear i heard Derek call J.J, Jennifer?? Whats that about, no one calls her that!
Yeah! And I was like WHAT?!

I totally noticed all the Hotch/Prentiss vibing too. I was like...whoa their shippers will be happy!

The ending was intense! BRING ON THE 100th episode!!!

Oh and what was with the MG bitchery? I felt like things were kind of tense between them when he kind of barked at her. I was like...DNW that.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:58 AM
New Fan

Wild episode, IMO. I was not expecting a female unsub who'd seen too many mass graves in Bosnia! And how crazy was she to think she'd get the drop on a man, let alone a tough FBI agent like Morgan?

How creepy was it when the fox walked around in the victims' blood?

This won't be one of my top 10 episodes of the season, but it was watchable. I haven't seen any spoilers for the 100th episode, but I hope to God the team catches Foyet without any more damage to Hotch and his family. Hotch already needs profiling, IMO, and who could blame him? The man has seen too much and been through much more. He can't take Foyet hurting his family. Enough is enough.

Loved seeing Reid up and about and with more to say. Love how the team is continuing to work together so well with Morgan at the helm.

Can't wait for next week!
Seneca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღ misty (View Post)
that threw me too.

otherwise, i didn't have a lot of feelings towards the ep. I'm not a fan, either, of eps where they are at the prisons interviewing other serial killers, but i did enjoy that it was a killer from the first season. that throwback was interesting.

Quote:
I'm still not used to Morgan being the Chief, mostly because it feels like the team doesn't have a leader. Not that Hotch was always giving orders, but I keep getting the feeling that they're all deciding everything together, instead of Morgan telling them what to do. Oh well.
I see Morgan occasionally giving orders, but the whole team will still look to Hotch for the lead, and default to his opinions. But I suppose that is natural, that for a transition in leadership, especially when Hotch is still present, there would be some confusion and lack of clear direction while they redefine their roles.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
And how crazy was she to think she'd get the drop on a man, let alone a tough FBI agent like Morgan?
She was pretty ~fierce~!