Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

Next weeks episode is about a serial killer who died a year ago and somehow someone is killing the exact same way.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

It looks interesting!
Old 09-24-2008, 10:32 PM
Elite Fan

The opener was so good! My heart was beating so fast the first 20 minutes, then Morgan driving the ambulance almost gives me a heart attack.

Prentiss really connected with the guy that got shot. Too bad he's married.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

I was freaking out throughout the whole episode!!
Old 09-25-2008, 01:36 AM
Elite Fan

Oh man I wasn't spoiled at all, so I really thought Morgan was a goner by that explosion! I teared up even! I never do that.

If that doesn't prove to myself how much I love that character, I don't know what does. Morgan/Garcia! Gah, I love them so so so much.

And thank god it wasn't one in the team who died. I was really on the edge of my seat throughout the whole thing. So worried that even after the explosion went off; somebody would die in the end anyhow.

{Max&Alec}
Undeniable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeniable (View Post)
And thank god it wasn't one in the team who died. I was really on the edge of my seat throughout the whole thing. So worried that even after the explosion went off; somebody would die in the end anyhow.
i know! i was waiting for something to happen to one of the others! thankfully it didnt!
Brooke08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

It was not disturbing as many of the eps are, but it truly had me on the edge of my seat with the suspense. I forgot how well the show builds tension, and how anxious it makes me about what will happen!
Old 09-25-2008, 07:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke08 (View Post)
i know! i was waiting for something to happen to one of the others! thankfully it didnt!
I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

{Max&Alec}
Undeniable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by +supernova+ (View Post)
"You are my God-given solace"

pretty much

the ep was fantastic! i didnt get the ending though... hotch was out of his mind screaming for help... he WANTED help, thus morgan helped... he did put his life on the line and in hotch's hands imo... i mean what was morgan going to do... stand there and not help? yea, no... this is why i dont like hotch sometimes... he acts so superior, when he's not... he can't just lean in and say thank you... there are always strings attached... kind of annoying WHEN HE WANTED HELP

oh and why was he so hellbent over the brit?... id understand if he was acting like that over someone from his own team, but the brit... uh not really... he actually showed more respect to her than his own team member

anywho, still amazing ep... next week looks creepy
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

This was a riveting episode, full of drama and twists.
Kiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:27 AM
Elite Fan

I am going to watch it tonight Finally.
neel luvs tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Oh me too...even though I was pretty sure no one from the team was going to die, when Morgan took off in that ambulance, I started freaking out! Not Morgan!
Old 09-27-2008, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Damn, what an AWFUL episode! In a great way, though

I couldn't relax for a minute, really, everything was happening so fast! HOTCH, my poor baby. He just can't catch a break, I can't believe he's injured I almost teared up when he saw Joyner dead, poor, poor thing. I found her kind of annoying when she was dying, though

Morgan is ---KING NUTS! Loves it. When he drove the ambulance away I almost jumped my chair! You go, man! I totally understand where Hotch was coming from when he questioned Morgan's trust on the team, but at the same time, I understand Morgan's decision to take off and do what he felt the need to. Personally, I admire Hotch for trusting the team this much, but I find Morgan's decision wiser - not when it comes to him, though, because he's constantly risking his life. I guess that's what makes Hotch more of a leader, he can fully trust the team, while Morgan, in a way, can't. I'm not saying Morgan doubts their abilities, it's just that Morgan is so attached to them that he ends up doing whatever he can to take the responsibility out of their shoulders. The ambulance thing was plain CRAZY, man. But he totally got cool points in my book for that <3 I totally teared up during the whole scene, because his convo with Garcia was so heartfelt

One thing I found super cute was when Garcia said 'my team.' Seriously, I loved that more than it's normal. And one thing that annoyed me far more than it should was when Emily asked where Will was. I was like I DON'T CARE! He's not on the episode, so don't mention him and ruin a good thing!

And last, but not least- Hotch was the first person JJ asked about! I know she asked about Joyner too, but frankly, only out of politeness. She only wanted to know about Hotch
Old 09-27-2008, 02:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I'm glad you loved it Ana!
Quote:
it's just that Morgan is so attached to them that he ends up doing whatever he can to take the responsibility out of their shoulders.
You're exactly right. This is how he ensures their safety, especially Garcia's!