Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 03:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I don't think AJ Cook is leaving the show. If she was, they wouldn't have wrote her pregnancy in.

I still think Will might die anyway.
Old 05-22-2008, 03:23 PM
New Fan

I wouldnt want her to leave the show either, but who else was standing next to a car when it blew up that we saw?
UnConn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I think it was just a trick because the bomb didn't go off until the car doors were closed and Will actually was going to get in one.

So, I guess it's possible the person was thrown from the blast and survived. It is TV.
Old 05-22-2008, 03:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnConn (View Post)
That Deff is a long shot, but I dont think thats gonna happen. Hours before the Finale Aired, the Exec Prod said that One of the Team members is going to be Severely injured. With the Car blowing up the way it did, I dont Know how anyone can survive that, unless they were standing outside the car. Correct me if im wrong, but wasn't the only person standing outside a car was Will? Maybe its a hint to next season? JJ dies, and Will takes her place on the team, but hes injured. With no actual story of him in the team, maybe they go back and fourth with him in the hospital?, and when he gets out, he jumps onto the team? I dont really know, Im using my imagination a little bit, but what else can happen? Anybody else have any ideas?
If they even thought about killing JJ, and that corny Will replaces her job, TPTB better run for the hills!
Kiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 04:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Does anyone know when AJ Cook is due? Because say she has her baby this summer while the rest of the cast is starting to film season 4. They might have it so that JJ is injured and if by some huge chance she didn't suffer a miscarriage she needs to be on bedrest for the rest of her pregnancy and that would explain why she isn't in the first couple of episodes. I know it is farfetched, lol maybe I'm just thinking out loud.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:22 PM
Elite Fan

Fantastic episode! A great cliffhanger!!! One of the better finales I've seen this season! *starts biting nails..* I've been playing over and over in my mind as to which of the team may be hurt...
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 05:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

I think they're already filming Season 4...or will be very soon.

I don't think it's JJ. You don't blow up a pregnant woman.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:34 PM
New Fan

while i really really really dont want it to be one of the team members who die, that one is just injured is ridiculous, it'll ruin the show.
I like that its all seems real, so far everything has fit in nicely (& realistically)..its gives the show that much more something to survive that is impossible.
four22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 08:49 PM
Passionate Fan

I was SO shocked by this finale too! Whoa. After what happened on Bones... I just wasn't prepared for this!

JJ was my first thought as well. Not to be mean or offend anyone, but she seems the most 'expendable'.
BTW... I agree that it just doesn't seem very likely that anyone would survive that kind of explosion. This show is always pretty careful about being 'Real'. I'd hate to see that ruined.
Old 05-22-2008, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just watched the episode and I'm speechless. Like, knowing what would happen didn't change ANYTHING, I was still utterly shocked. My jaw was on the floor when the car exploded. I still can't believe it happened.

I'm just... I'm speechless

Also, HOTCH AND JJ!!!

Last edited by Musidora; 05-22-2008 at 08:59 PM
Musidora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 09:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
JJ was my first thought as well. Not to be mean or offend anyone, but she seems the most 'expendable'.
See Rossi is more expendable to me...but unfortunately they won't get rid of him since he just came this season.

I just don't think they'd kill off JJ considering they took the time to actually write AJ's pregnancy into the show only to kill her off a couple episodes later.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
See Rossi is more expendable to me...but unfortunately they won't get rid of him since he just came this season.

I just don't think they'd kill off JJ considering they took the time to actually write AJ's pregnancy into the show only to kill her off a couple episodes later.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

To me, Morgan is the most 'expendable,' really. I just don't find him as interesting as the other characters, and what keeps me from not caring about him is Garcia
Old 05-22-2008, 09:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think Will is expendable. He rubs me the wrong way. That part it about being a team member could be a trick.
Kiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't even think of Will 'cause frankly, I don't even feel like he's there, you know? Poor thing, he's so dull...