Old 01-06-2019, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Episode Discussion - 14x12: "Hamelin" [Airs January 9, 2018]

14x12:
"Hamelin"

Synopsis
“Hamelin” – Prentiss and The BAU team fly to Iowa to investigate the disappearance of three 10-year-old children who appear to have been abducted from their homes in the middle of the night, with surveillance video from a neighborhood park as their only lead to finding the children’s whereabouts, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, Jan. 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Promo

Promotional Photos

Written By: Bruce Zimmerman
Directed By: Simon Mirren

jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Sneak peeks

Although it says they're from last week's episode, there was a mix up and these sneak peeks are actually for tonight's episode.
Old 01-10-2019, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good episode creopy with a twist as far as the unsub . Some nice JJ / her mom scenes . Then as always JJ / Reid when they talk as close friends . Had a few scenes like that
Old 01-15-2019, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

I liked this episode. I thought the case was interesting, but the wrap up and motive to it was a bit disappointing.

It was nice to learn more about JJ and her mom. I think I wondered at one point if JJ would have felt cast aside a bit after her sister's death. That has to be a very tough situation for everyone involved.

So we learned that JJ's mom still lives in Pennsylvania and her dad is remarried. So much for her dad being dead like Erica and AJ were going with. So, can we assume JJ is not close to her dad since he wasn't at her wedding?

I could buy the tension between JJ and her mom because of what they were talking about. Plus, we saw a bit of tension between them in that season 10 episode. Will said JJ's mom was watching the boys in Wheels Up so I guess her mom could have just happened to be visiting when all the drama happened. It seems like JJ's mom comes to JJ to visit and not really the other way around.
Reply   Post New Thread