Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 11-06-2017, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well only 7 Days late , hoping for a Halloween mention at the end .
Old 11-08-2017, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Im gonna miss the eppy tonight i have an early appointment tomorrow

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | πŸ’š 𝓳𝒢𝒿𝑒
runawaaay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Can you record it? If not, it should be posted online by tomorrow.

jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

I have it on DVR i just like watching live

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | πŸ’š 𝓳𝒢𝒿𝑒
runawaaay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Yeah, watching live can be nice. I haven't been able to watch live for a few years. Though recording it or watching it online can be nice too since you can pause and easily rematch a certain scene.
Old 11-09-2017, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Underwhelming Ep, disappointing that the JJ/Reid scene in the bunker was very quick ..
Only one murder otherwise it was a cult type of doomsday believers .
Interesting plot on its own , Garcia moving cause she a neighbor doing nude yoga
Review from tv fanatic
https://www.tvfanatic.com/2017/11/cr...ew-the-bunker/

Last edited by Logan; 11-09-2017 at 08:25 AM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Matt, I agree, it did seem a bit underwhelming. For me, I think part of that might be because they basically released the entire plot in the promo and sneak peeks. I basically knew everything I needed to know about 10-15 minutes into the episode.

I probably say it enough and sound like a broken record, but there are too many people on this team. The dialogue suffers because each team member needs to say something, which ends up leading to short and choppy dialogue. I notice this a lot when the team gives the profile. In this episode, it was when the team was describing the doomsday clock.

Speaking of the doomsday clock, did every team member need to have knowledge about it? Everyone was contributing to the info about it. Back in the day, that would have probably just been a Reid thing, but nope, not anymore. Everyone needs to know the same stuff. And if they didn't then some members wouldn't get their fair share of choppy dialogue.

It wasn't a bad episode, and it was one of Karen's better ones, but I wish they didn't reveal so much in the sneak peeks. And I also feel like they could have spent a little less time with the people in the bunker and shown the team more and working out the case. They could have interviewed some other family members of the missing women.

I will admit, I was a bit worried when Aisha and Karen kept saying that JJ was front and center. I know all the characters need their own episode, but I feel like the JJ centered ones sometimes push JJ so much to the front and center that other members just sort of are background material. But I liked how JJ was used in this episode. I liked how JJ's focus was helping the sister of the one missing girl because JJ knows what it's like to miss/lose a sister. I liked that they focused on that part of JJ. And even though some characters didn't get as much to do, I didn't feel like it was because this was a JJ episode but rather because there's just too many characters.

The end though with JJ and Reid in the bunker felt rushed. I liked how Prentiss showed concern when she asked what Reid and JJ walked into. But then we don't see Luke, Prentiss and Matt again until after Reid and JJ get the victims out of the bunker. And I'm surprised JJ and Reid (especially Reid) couldn't have guessed the code being 1200, when they were literally talking about the clock and 12 o'clock thing earlier in the episode.
Old 11-09-2017, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When AJ and Reid got trapped , I began to think it might be a 2part Ep . Seemed like , as posted above , rushed . These women captured and held for years , All of a sudden agree with FBI they turn against the head guy ..
Old 11-12-2017, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

End scene of the team discussing how they'd spend their last day on Earth

Garcia telling the others about her neighbor doing naked yoga. Matt's face is funny

Source
Old 11-17-2017, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Source

Looks like JJ's smirking/smiling in the gray pics. Didn't notice that when I first watched the episode.
Old 11-25-2017, 05:22 AM
Addicted Fan

I didn't notice it too!
That must be a fun scene to shoot... well, gues what scene we wont get in the bloopers That one!

I liked this episode for a change...

After almost 300th episodes, I think I have seen it all, but this was a nice change.

Also, of course that 1200 was a obvious pick and also I didn't get it... Wasn't paying attention...

The ending was rushed, I expected a more intense ending from the unsubs... but they basically got in a fight and "surrendered".

Oh and also so much better watching eppies without previous watching sneak peeks and promos, give it a try guys.

Last edited by believer14; 11-25-2017 at 02:54 PM
believer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Yeah, the ending was very rushed. JJ and Reid get stuck but everything is resolved within 2 minutes. They could have done more with that
Reply   Post New Thread