Old 10-15-2017, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Episode Discussion - 13x04: "Killer App" [Airs October 18, 2017]

13x04:
"Killer App"

Synopsis
The BAU investigates a workplace shooting committed by a state-of-the-art drone in Silicon Valley, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, Oct. 18 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

*Note: This episode was originally supposed to be episode 3

Promo

Promotional Photos

Written By: Stephanie SenGupta
Directed By: Alec Smight

Last edited by jls2971; 09-05-2018 at 06:11 PM
jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 01:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Is it me or is Dr Reid looking mighty sexxyyyyyyy these days ?
Prentiss'#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

New thread thank you

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | πŸ’š 𝓳𝒢𝒿𝑒
runawaaay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dr Reid is fine ! Need a better JJ hair do , Ep !
Interested in the App theme
Old 10-18-2017, 10:23 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Yes Reid looks really good. I don't mind JJ's hair but it seems a little too nice for her line of work. Maybe it's just me. And sometimes it does look a bit messier.

I have a bit of free time right now and found some sneak peeks for this episode

Criminal Minds - Episode 13.04 - Killer App - Promo, Sneak Peeks, Promotional Photos & Press Release

I won't watch this episode tonight. I still have to catch up on episode 3. I'll try to watch that one tonight since I think I'll be finished with all my work and stuff early today. Though I've probably seen half the episodes since they share like a million sneak peeks
Old 10-18-2017, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Tonight

Old 10-19-2017, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok episode ,the flashback to Scratch demise , i remember ,yet luke didnt tell emily he had put his gun away . Luke in ep 1 did look like he was going to help Sratch .. but as Emily said wit that personailty he would have tried toi pull Luke over and off the roof with him. Drone as the unsub or really the coperation was intesrting but not exciting . The blonde women, was a regualr on the show Haven , still in her own way was complicit ..
When the orginal guy who took her , ithoght it weas over then seeing him dead, i thought maybe she did it . then relized she had no phone with her etc.

Ok gooing out on a limb ,maybe a budding romantic possibiltiy with Luke and prentiss .. i know many a time others have brought Hotch food or others on the team have eaten together.
Old 10-20-2017, 01:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

I enjoyed that episode a lot. But something kept me thinking. At the end, how come Tara, Simmons and JJ decided aΔΊl on their own to go to the hospital in full combat mode and with police back up without filling in either Emily or Rossi ? I don't remember them taking such big decisions on their own when Hotch was around.

Last edited by Prentiss'#1fan; 10-25-2017 at 04:30 PM
Old 10-21-2017, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

I really like this episode

Old 10-21-2017, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was different as far as a theme .. hey in 22 Ep not every episode going to knock my socks off !
Old 10-21-2017, 02:29 PM
Addicted Fan

meh.

JJ to hot to handle.

Where is Rossi...
believer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
It was different as far as a theme .. hey in 22 Ep not every episode going to knock my socks off !
True i just understood the entity of the case. So i like it.

Old 10-26-2017, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

This episode wasn't bad. It kept me guessing and wondering throughout and we got the twist with the unsub being killed before the episode but someone still going after Tori or whatever her name was. I can see why they switched the airing order for this episode and Blue Angel.

A few thoughts:
When the guy said "Zack's dead!" I was thinking "but you didn't check for a pulse". I mean, yeah, he was lying face down with a bullet in the back and bleeding, but he could have still been alive, even if just barely. But hey, let's just assume before checking

So Scratch just fell after all. I thought that at first then people speculated he intentionally fell and I could see that because of how Scratch was acting. But I guess Bodhi just decided not to be a good actor in that episode.

The BAU agents kept coming from every direction when watching the TV! I'm surprised someone didn't come down by rope from the ceiling.

I liked the interviews between the witnesses and BAU agents at the beginning. When Luke was interviewing a witness we saw Prentiss and the guy she was just talking to in the background still going about their business. I just liked that we saw Prentiss and the other guy still acting out their scene. In real life you would see them in the background still going over stuff. I guess TV shows sometimes don’t focus on those details and they could have easily had Prentiss already out of the shot. We also saw Simmons in the background when the witness Reid was talking to pointed up to the second level of the building.

That little girl got some swag. She was so adorable with her sunglasses and she looked like she was so carefree. She was pretty chill about everything going on.

Not much Rossi, Tara or Reid. I still think the team is too big and you can tell it's hard to balance the screen time. Reid disappeared about half way through and Rossi wasn't in it much. But then Rossi just appeared at the end when Prentiss was arresting the guy and he just stood there with a smirk on his face. It was kind of funny but also felt a bit out of place. But you do you, Rossi.

It was nice of Luke to bring dinner for Prentiss and eat with her. I just hope it was simply a nice gesture from a friend and not a hint at a potential relationship/romance between them.
Old 10-26-2017, 01:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jls2971 (View Post)

It was nice of Luke to bring dinner for Prentiss and eat with her. I just hope it was simply a nice gesture from a friend and not a hint at a potential relationship/romance between them.
lol, I thought the same..
believer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 12:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

An on-screen romance for Emily ? Yeah, right !

Besides, if they stick to the No romance between the team members formula they've had since season 1, there won't be anything between Emily and Luke (which I don't want either). Rest assured
Reply   Post New Thread