Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 06:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

I thought we were gonna have a 2 hours season finale. I was very disappointed to get our regular 42 minutes show. Also, how am I gonna be able to wait so long to find out who got hurt out of that crash ? ***sighs***

Other than that, it wasn't a bad eppy. I loved the last scene with the team in the two cars.
Prentiss'#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

final cliffhanger scene with the end of morgan and Garcia goodbye

prentiss fan ep 22 was end of a two parter. end of ep 21 reid is freed, and then they find out Cat And lindsey are working together,. end of ep 21 reid and JJ head to the prison where cat is .
so it was in its own way a 2 hr finale

best happy scene

reid and diana reunited

interesting part of the finale when cat brought up Gideon and mauve ,yet no mention of Hotch having to leave . Perhaps storyline wise ,even when she got his files , nothing about Arron hotchner would be on there since he is in Wit sec and the secrecy wouldn't be in anyones file
Old 05-13-2017, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

I so need to watch all of this!!

Reid and his Mom reunion is so beautiful
Old 05-13-2017, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

now that i have seen it had tine to digest what happened Ill be re watching it again
Old 05-13-2017, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is always a great sign of an amazing episode when you already want to watch it again
Old 05-14-2017, 04:59 AM
Addicted Fan

What a wasted Morgan appearance and where the **** does he live? Chicago?

Dissappointed there wasn't any Scratch till the end.

Cat was crazy and Aubrey Plaza was magnificent.

It was a good finale.

Boo cliffhanger, and so sorry for the wasted Morgan appearance... :/ I think that even the writers didn't figure out what to do with Hotch after Scratch is locked up... well, besides the obvious, yeah he really is enjoying it with Jack, he wont come back...

And again, I am not thrilled for a S13, but okay...
believer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

believer, I agree about Morgan. There were some holes in his part of the story. I think it's because Morgan/Shemar wasn't originally supposed to be in the finale. Erica said they weren't going to have him originally but decided since he was shooting SWAT nearby they would have him come by and shoot quickly. Erica also said she decided it was "now or never" in regards to Shemar making a guest appearance because if his show got picked up, she said they probably wouldn't be able to get him to come back for guest appearances. Shemar's show did get picked up, so I guess by Erica's logic we may never see Morgan again. I think that's kind of silly. Shemar's working on another CBS show, and should be shooting nearby, so you mean to tell me he can't swing by quickly again for another short appearance?

I think the most upsetting thing in regards to Morgan's appearance is how they handled it in the promotions. They made a big deal about Morgan/Shemar coming back and the episode description itself said Morgan comes to the team after having a big lead on Scratch. Okay, first off, Morgan doesn't appear until the last 5 or so minutes of the episode, and he's really only there for like 2-3 minutes. Also, he got a from someone who hacked Garcia's system or whatnot. I get that the information Morgan received was what setup those last minutes, but they still didn't have a lot of answers or clues. Just an address where they didn't even know what they were walking into (Also, minus 1,000,000 points to the team for saying not to fall into a trap only to fall into the trap).

Basically, they over-hyped Shemar's return and Morgan's appearance and I have a feeling they did that to hype up the finale and try to get some more viewers (like Shemar fans) to tune in. But he's barely in the episode and doesn't play a huge role. Since he originally wasn't supposed to be in the episode, they probably originally just had that information get found out in another way.

Another thing with the Morgan thing: they described the episode as Morgan having a lead on Scratch. Again, there was no Scratch related stuff until that last 5 or so minutes. The Reid part of the synopsis was true, but in the press release they made it seem like there was going to be more involvement in the Scratch story.

A couple parts of Morgan showing up that don't make sense:
1. How did Morgan get into Emily's office without being noticed by the team? Prentiss got the text when the team was by the elevator and then we see her head to her office and Morgan is already in there because that guy put him in there like Prentiss asked. So this part didn't flow well or make a lot of sense.

2. Why didn't Morgan just call Garcia or Prentiss after getting the text? If he thought it was suspicious, why didn't he call Garcia and ask her what was up? Instead he flew all the way to Quantico to find out? I guess he wanted to see Reid and see what was up and if he was okay, but you think he would try to contact his team first to see what was up?

3. Where does Morgan live? Like believer said, are we supposed to assume he's in Chicago? He mentioned taking a flight home so he had to move...

But as I said in another post, this was a good finale and was definitely one of their best finales in recent years. Actually, the only finale I was sort of disappointed with in recent years was the season 10 finale. It just didn't have a finale feel and was mostly a Kate story to write out her exit. Compare the season 10 finale to writing out Kate and the season 9 finale when Blake left. The season 9 finale was a team episode and not just about Blake.
jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In Brazil they just aired the finale

Today in @CriminalMindsAXN the 10:00 pm appears in the end of the season, 12x22 "Red Light", with special guest #shemarmoore (translation )

My main question on The season premier coming up in October , is whst will the timeline be ? I'll go all in figure AJ and Kirsten will be back . Walker now gone , is he killed in the ambush . Or so badly injured he is never seen again ..

Last edited by Logan; 06-13-2017 at 04:42 PM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

anyone who missed the cliff hanger here is the last 2 min of Ep 22 leaving us gasping ...

Fixed

Last edited by Logan; 06-15-2017 at 05:33 AM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

The video won't work for me!
Old 06-15-2017, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Fixed it with a different poster , should work fine
Old 09-14-2017, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Watched this again last night on CBS . Gets better as I look at differently each time . I watch JJ and Reid dealing with Cat, the back and forth to dream sequence where Cat and spencer are dressed up in a ballroom/ fancy place . Re watching Reeds reaction to mentioning Mauve with a flashback to gina trying to get spencers DNA .. One of the few times Spencer says Jennifer to JJ . I also looked at it as to where Hotch would fit in , We knew Emily would have been a part of the finale . certian conversations with JJ and emily and Garcia would have changed . Would Emily still have put out the Amber alert on Gina ( i forgot her TV name )

also saw the full trailer on my big TV , for ep 1 season 13 , i saw rossi basally unhurt standing at the crash , we see a body covered buy EMT or coroner ..
Old 09-14-2017, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
Watched this again last night on CBS . Gets better as I look at differently each time . I watch JJ and Reid dealing with Cat, the back and forth to dream sequence where Cat and spencer are dressed up in a ballroom/ fancy place . Re watching Reeds reaction to mentioning Mauve with a flashback to gina trying to get spencers DNA .. One of the few times Spencer says Jennifer to JJ . I also looked at it as to where Hotch would fit in , We knew Emily would have been a part of the finale . certian conversations with JJ and emily and Garcia would have changed . Would Emily still have put out the Amber alert on Gina ( i forgot her TV name )

also saw the full trailer on my big TV , for ep 1 season 13 , i saw rossi basally unhurt standing at the crash , we see a body covered buy EMT or coroner ..
I too wonder what Hotch would have done in this episode. Actually, I wonder how he would have reacted to the whole "Reid in prison" arc.

If Hotch were around, I don't know if Prentiss would have still sent out the Amber Alert?

As for the 13x01 trailer, I think Rossi gets a bit injured. In the pic Aisha shared of everyone at the cemetery, it looks like Rossi has a bandage on his head, just like JJ has a bandage on her head. My guess is Rossi and JJ are a little banged up and taken to the hospital. Tara might be a bit more injured than Rossi and JJ. We don't see Tara in the promo and she and Emily received the most direct hit. I think we know who is sadly covered with a sheet
Old 09-14-2017, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had thought Morgan was in a earlier ep! Still nice to see him. We didn't see the Morgan / Reid Reunion . But as long as he saw his baby girl
Old 09-15-2017, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

A bit disappointed we won't see the Reid and Morgan interaction
Reply   Post New Thread