Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe you're right and it's true. I need to watch that scene again

Screencaps are always welcomed I can make some too, not right now but tomorrow. If you want me to..

2 weeks.. it's almost here
Old 03-03-2011, 03:37 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

The more screencaps the merrier!

I have to go now. My celebration is not over *cough*

Talk tomorrow I will bring more questions, for sure

Old 03-03-2011, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

I'll try to remember

Have a great celebration! Good night
Old 03-03-2011, 08:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

You guys, Doyle wished someone a happy birthday in Church. The dream girl was 6. Do you think Emily and Doyle had a baby? They were "married" and he was like you took away the one thing that was important to me in Coda, so maybe she took her kid away!! Oh the speculation!

Also, PAGET'S TEARS!!!! Do you think she can cry on cue? Or they had to use the glycerin drops?

"I think it's perfectly acceptable and rather admirable to be moderately delusional" Matthew Gray Gubler
Old 03-03-2011, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

I would honestly cry buckets if she had a baby with Doyle. Like seriously. And if they had a child together, and he went to jail, I can't imagine Emily not caring for her. Even if the father is a monster, I think Emily loves kids too much to not care for a child she gave birth to. But that's just my opinion. And if they want to a bit repetitive, she could've been pregnant when he got arrested and had another abortion because she didn't want to have a baby that would forever connect it with him.

Help or no help, her tears gave me tears. That's talent and I love her to pieces.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:37 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

So glad I can't sleep and there is someone to talk about... I hope

Romy, my mind went there for a moment and then I snapped my brain to stop. The age is suspicious, the dark hair, the fact that she can't reach her and Doyle wishing someone a happy birthday. But honestly, I don't want to believe it So I went to the place where Doyle could be wishing Lauren a happy birthday

I think she cries on cue. For what she said in an interview, she was taught to feel all the emotions needed and sometimes that is hard, so I don't think she needs help. And lets face it, this was probably one of her last scenes with the other cast members so those tears have to be real

Quote:
I would honestly cry buckets if she had a baby with Doyle
I would to, but not sure if I would consider it all bad.
I could see her handing the kid to someone else knowing that Doyle was still alive. Better be away but your kid to be safe than risking her life, IMO

Stil, I don't think they would go the kid route... but I've been wrong in the past

Old 03-03-2011, 08:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

I asked the make up artist and she definitely cries on cue! Those tears were real and I wanted to hug her! I had a big lump in my throat!

"I think it's perfectly acceptable and rather admirable to be moderately delusional" Matthew Gray Gubler
Old 03-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Lol, it's getting late here, but I just wanted to drop in.

If they go to that, I can see that being plausible, wanting to protect her child. But I think Doyle would know where the child is since he has someone watching everyone. I'm sure he could track down the kid too.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:01 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm sure he could track down the kid too.
Unless she really hid her well Come on, Emily is not stupid

But again, I see that is a very unreal thing to happen. I don't know why. I really don't like speculating because I hate when I'm wrong and there is actual evidence I was mistaken

Old 03-04-2011, 05:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh my if she had a baby that would be epic (sounds like something straight off FF.net ). I did wander whether she told Garcia that as a clue for when she took off or whether she was talking about herself as a kid. If she had a baby with Doyle I can't imagine that she would have given it away - although I realise she may have had no choice. If there's a baby involved I think the episode will be even more heartbreaking than the last (which I know it will be anyway because it's her last)

What I'm intrigued to know is how they Wil make this a cliffhanger. Surely for that to happen both Doyle and Emily have to remain alive? Does that mean the team won't save her? I remember in one of the Ed chats him saying Prentiss would have go go overseas for a while.

I can't believe they're making us wait two weeks. So many possibilities running through my head!
Old 03-04-2011, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

A very interesting conversation here. Emily, Doyle and baby? Oh, please no!
Old 03-04-2011, 01:07 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Quote:
whether she was talking about herself as a kid
This is also a possibility I considered That would be so sad she never had a break, the poor thing

kids make episodes sadder for sure, and this one is going to be sad enough as it is

I don't know how the cliffhanger is going to play out, but as long as she is alive, I'll be happy

Quote:
Emily, Doyle and baby? Oh, please no!
Sounds creepy

Old 03-04-2011, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

Very creepy. I wouldn't like that possibility. But I know, it's only a speculation

I still think she is not going to die. Maybe she needs to hide or something. Wishful thinking, but I'm really hoping...
Old 03-04-2011, 02:13 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Maybe she will go to Italy with her mother although I'm not sure she would prefer that to the sweetness of death

Old 03-04-2011, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Being dead or being with her mother until the end of time... hmm... tough decision
Closed Thread   Post New Thread