Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

I'm sorry, but the first thing I noticed in the third cap was her chest, lol. It's huge. And she has the most prettiest eyelashes!
Old 01-25-2011, 03:38 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

God, she is so so so so so so so beautiful And nicely done with the tight shirt, whoever was responsible

Old 01-25-2011, 07:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Haven't posted here in ages real life busy! Sucks! OMG thank you for the caps!!! Love her in purple and holy moly I wanna know what bra she uses! That is some awesome tight shirt! Lol!

Thanks for the interview! I had read it before! Um, I don't have access to a computer right now, on my phone, but if you guys go to pagetbrewsteronline.org you'll find pics of her and Steve! He's carrying her and they are adorable!!! If someone can link it that would be great!

"I think it's perfectly acceptable and rather admirable to be moderately delusional" Matthew Gray Gubler
Old 01-25-2011, 07:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomySkye (View Post)
Um, I don't have access to a computer right now, on my phone, but if you guys go to pagetbrewsteronline.org you'll find pics of her and Steve! He's carrying her and they are adorable!!! If someone can link it that would be great!
Here they are! I just assumed you would've/would post them. lol

Please join! --> Paget Brewster Fans
Old 01-25-2011, 07:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks Kelly!!! Been a rough few days so haven't had the chance or the time!! Been wanting to though! I need a place where I can gush!!! I was telling a friend that I wish I could teleport myself there, give them bear hugs, go "wheeeeeeee" and disappear before they know what hit them!

"I think it's perfectly acceptable and rather admirable to be moderately delusional" Matthew Gray Gubler
Old 01-26-2011, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pics They're oh-so-cute! So in love, it's good to see
Old 01-26-2011, 02:10 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Romy we miss you

Thanks for the pics, they are adorable!

Quote:
I was telling a friend that I wish I could teleport myself there, give them bear hugs, go "wheeeeeeee" and disappear before they know what hit them!
Well, I would do all that but I would disappear with PB

Old 01-26-2011, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well tonight is the episode we feared her possibly being off Criminal monads for few episodes

last new episode the ratings went up buy at least 1 million viewers . Not sure what is up with CBS ,having at least 5 TV dramas over 10-21 million viewers weekly . Hey who knows maybe this Emily storyline will bring her back in one big Emily heavy episode .

woman of Criminal Minds
Old 01-26-2011, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

I'll try to catch up this week, I still have a few to go

Edit -

and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave

Last edited by Violent Delights; 01-26-2011 at 07:25 PM
Old 01-26-2011, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

This Emily arc will drive me so crazy. It's so obvious something bad will happen. I can't remember a time where she got so ~scared that quickly. Even with checking her phone when that guy was trying to get a hold of her, she looked freaked out.

But Emily salsa dancing? I would love to see that oh so much. <3 And she looked gorgeous in the episode. Love the dress, hair and the maroon on her.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:53 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingArrows (View Post)
This Emily arc will drive me so crazy. It's so obvious something bad will happen. I can't remember a time where she got so ~scared that quickly. Even with checking her phone when that guy was trying to get a hold of her, she looked freaked out.

But Emily salsa dancing? I would love to see that oh so much. <3 And she looked gorgeous in the episode. Love the dress, hair and the maroon on her.

^^^^This so much

I hate not knowing whats really going to happen....sigh...kinda hate getting stressed out by a tv show, lol

Though seriously Paget ages like a goddess...the woman gets better looking every time she is on the screen
Old 01-26-2011, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

I hate getting so into shows sometimes because something not in my favor always happen. And because it's Emily, I'm extra invested and afraid.

Quote:
Though seriously Paget ages like a goddess...the woman get looking every time she is on the screen
She is a goddess...
Old 01-26-2011, 10:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingArrows (View Post)
I hate getting so into shows sometimes because something not in my favor always happen. And because it's Emily, I'm extra invested and afraid.

She is a goddess...
Ditto all of that! I can't believe I'm this worried about a fictional character.

Please join! --> Paget Brewster Fans
Old 01-27-2011, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the beautiful goodies

Quote:
Same here, I hate this. We're waiting and waiting, still don't know what is going to happen
Old 01-27-2011, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Salsa dancing, eh? With who is what I wonder.