Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 02:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

The one of Paget with the sword is from a movie called Agent 15. Honestly, I still think it's because of the raise. Paget signed a contract with CM and CBS till the year 2012, and if CBS fired her before that, then it would be breach of contract and Paget could have sued the network for gazillions.

The only way they could render the contract null and void is for her to breach it and by her doing that, it is legally fair for CBS to terminate the contract. If you look at it from a technical point of view.

And I know for a fact that Paget isn't coming back to CM in S7. Jill, who runs the CM Fanatic blog, said so and she is in contact with Paget and the network officials. So she knows for sure

Love the pictures though! I managed to watch S2 of Huff and man that girl can act!!! As much as I would love her in a comedy, I'd love for her to get an awesome Drama (The Good Wife or something like that) and get that Emmy she deserves for her acting chops!

"I think it's perfectly acceptable and rather admirable to be moderately delusional" Matthew Gray Gubler
Old 12-12-2010, 10:07 AM
Elite Fan

More pictures, yay

Quote:
And I know for a fact that Paget isn't coming back to CM in S7. Jill, who runs the CM Fanatic blog, said so and she is in contact with Paget and the network officials. So she knows for sure
Thanks for the info, Romy In one hand it's sad, but I understand her. Maybe it's the best she can do. I hope she'll find something better really soon. I'd love to see her in a comedy (something like Huff, it was an awesome show), or a drama... doesn't matter as long as she is in it

But I agree, she deserves an Emmy
Old 12-12-2010, 11:52 AM
BOK
Elite Fan

Well, in that case, I hope she finds something great Thanks for the info Romy, I am sad, but I'll survive

Old 12-12-2010, 07:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

While we have no news on what's going to happen after CM, we do have new Paget pictures!!!!!

Thrilling Adventure Christmas 2010 (Night 1) - a set on Flickr

They are from TTAASSH and are in this set. Her outfit..... Speechless. I dunno how to describe it! Can't wait to hear what you guys think!

"I think it's perfectly acceptable and rather admirable to be moderately delusional" Matthew Gray Gubler
Old 12-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomySkye (View Post)
While we have no news on what's going to happen after CM, we do have new Paget pictures!!!!!

Thrilling Adventure Christmas 2010 (Night 1) - a set on Flickr

They are from TTAASSH and are in this set. Her outfit..... Speechless. I dunno how to describe it! Can't wait to hear what you guys think!
If it's not real fur, I love it!

Please join! --> Paget Brewster Fans
Old 12-13-2010, 02:19 AM
BOK
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pics!!! That outfit is just.... very winter like to say the least!

Old 12-13-2010, 03:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think it's real fur. Apparently from all the tweets about that night, Paget was feeling ill that day She may have had a cold or a fever, so warm clothes would have been good. It looks like she was wearing a polo neck under the jacket. Polo neck = turtle neck. I dunno who uses what here

I wish she would let her fringe be though. I'm not a huge fan of the fringe slicked back, middle parting look

She should tweet. Also, CM apparently started winter hiatus this week! This is according to Jill, who runs the CMF blog. Oh vacation!!! I can't wait for mine!!!

Old 12-13-2010, 06:15 PM
New Fan

Paget made BuddyTv's TV's 100 Sexiest Women of 2010!

BuddyTV Slideshow | TV's 100 Sexiest Women of 2010
Old 12-14-2010, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pretty pictures! That outfit... well

The 86th... at least she is on the list and that's awesome
Old 12-14-2010, 10:10 AM
BOK
Elite Fan

86 is a good number! Well done, PB!

Old 12-14-2010, 07:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

I saw the top ten... I do not agree!!!! Paget should have been there, in the top 10, if not number 1!!! She is awesome!

Joe and Thomas posted a Paget twitpic, but its the same pic! Lol!

Sometimes it's better no to try and explain. on Twitpic

Old 12-15-2010, 01:09 AM
BOK
Elite Fan

Well, of course she should've been number 1! But I am glad she is in the list at all. The CM cast is really great and they don't get enough attention Especially her. And to be honest, I don't even know who number 1 is

That pic will never get old. Still want to know what made them do that

Old 12-15-2010, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/jtkf3j - Shared by ajcookofficial

ajcookofficial AJ Cook
by pagetpaget
Girls night!!! I love @pagetpaget and @vangsness. The power of three. Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/jtkf3j - Shared by ajcookofficial

Posted Buy AJ cook tweeted by Paget
Old 12-15-2010, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for both pictures! The first one is And the second... aww, I miss the three girls together *sighs*
Old 12-15-2010, 06:27 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Great pics of course Thanks for posting. They seem to have a great time together!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread