Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 01:54 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

I agree with everyone, that she is probably done with the show for good, and I completely understand, but I have to admit I am selfish and I want her back I want to have Emily Prentiss on my screen forever even if I'm ashamed of that

Yet, whatever she does, she will be awesome and I'll be watching.

And yes, for the PB board, there has to be several points covered. A campaign, considerably amount of votes and people willing to post there. It can take months or years

Old 12-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOK (View Post)
And yes, for the PB board, there has to be several points covered. A campaign, considerably amount of votes and people willing to post there. It can take months or years
Count me in!

Please join! --> Paget Brewster Fans
Old 12-07-2010, 08:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Okay, so how does one start a campaign? Do you guys know?

"I think it's perfectly acceptable and rather admirable to be moderately delusional" Matthew Gray Gubler
Old 12-08-2010, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

I have never done this before, so I don't know for sure. But the Requests board has a proper guideline. Count me in too, I support the idea
Old 12-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

This is the fourth time trying to post this, so...

WTF are the writers doing to Emily Prentiss?! Yes, we all know that she is leaving, BUT STOP MAKING HER SO FREAKING WEAK. Ugh, seriously stupid show. It's like kicking us and her when we're already on the ground. She gets bother, but not to that point where she looks like she wants to quit. And her line about never imagining a father to be a serial was absolutely ridiculous. She has dealt with them or do the writers just choose to forget?

On a happy note, Paget looks really pretty with a half ponytail. I did wish she had a little more color in the wardrobe even if I think she looks awesome in black.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:03 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingArrows (View Post)
This is the fourth time trying to post this, so...

WTF are the writers doing to Emily Prentiss?! Yes, we all know that she is leaving, BUT STOP MAKING HER SO FREAKING WEAK. Ugh, seriously stupid show. It's like kicking us and her when we're already on the ground. She gets bother, but not to that point where she looks like she wants to quit. And her line about never imagining a father to be a serial was absolutely ridiculous. She has dealt with them or do the writers just choose to forget?

On a happy note, Paget looks really pretty with a half ponytail. I did wish she had a little more color in the wardrobe even if I think she looks awesome in black.
I don't so much thinly they are making her weak as they are wasting opportunities to get in her backstory. That whole convo with Ashley on the car could have at least dropped a hint about her own father, but nadda.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thisis good news for Paget

Rachel Nichols To Become Regular On ‘Criminal Minds’; Paget Brewster’s Status Unchanged – Deadline.com

Even though the headline in the link refers to Rachel nichols being given a full time job on the show. CBS has given Paget a full time spot back.

I am new to board and being able to see past shows and read up on what happened in past seasons . I was happy 2 nights ago to get her first appearances on CM .

[b]Meanwhile, I hear Paget Brewster has been asked to return to a status of a full-fledged regular on the show but will weigh pilot offers.

Following the cast upheaval on the veteran CBS crime drama over the summer, Brewster was offered to return to the show this season as a regular but in reduced capacity, appearing in about 17 of the series' 22 episodes.

As part of the new deal she signed, Brewster was given a "pilot out," meaning she could do a pilot for a new series while on Minds this season. Brewster has appeared in all 9 episodes of the CBS drama that have aired so far, and the network recently proposed a return to the original agreement. Brewster opted to adhere to her amended contract and take advantage of the option that allows her to do a pilot.

TV Editor Nellie Andreeva
Old 12-09-2010, 02:59 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

I am so tired of everything this season. Paget has become a shadow of what she used to be, and I mean her character, not the actress of course. They are wasting her, and badly, and I find it completely unfair
Of course I haven't watch the last episode, but I've read a lot of angry comments about the lack of background, and how the writers keep wasting opportunities with her.

Do I want her to stay? Yes

Do I think CBS deserves her? No. I don't think that even the producers deserve her anymore

We'll have to wait to see what happens, but I am not expecting much

BTW, so glad I have all of you to vent with

Old 12-09-2010, 07:33 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I am so tired of everything this season. Paget has become a shadow of what she used to be, and I mean her character, not the actress of course. They are wasting her, and badly, and I find it completely unfair
Of course I haven't watch the last episode, but I've read a lot of angry comments about the lack of background, and how the writers keep wasting opportunities with her.

Do I want her to stay? Yes

Do I think CBS deserves her? No. I don't think that even the producers deserve her anymore

We'll have to wait to see what happens, but I am not expecting much

BTW, so glad I have all of you to vent with
Thats how I feel, I want her to stay sooo bad, but I also want Criminal Minds writers to get their s%&# together and write her a freaking story line before its too late

with what they are giving her, as a fan, its just not as fun to watch anymore

She is a star...she needs a show to give her the chance to be that...I would love for it to be CM, but I'd understand her wanting something else after everything CBS did

Lets face it the woman needs an Emmy
Old 12-09-2010, 10:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

I definately want her out of Criminal Minds and I'm SO glad she's leaving! CBS has messed up so bad!!! I'm so glad she said no when they wanted her to come back!

I cannot wait to see her in something else. I hope she gets an awesome comedy gig. Going to watch the episode now, but only because I'm curious

"I think it's perfectly acceptable and rather admirable to be moderately delusional" Matthew Gray Gubler
Old 12-10-2010, 05:25 AM
Elite Fan

I also hope she won't change her mind. Well, I'd be more than happy to see her on CM, but CBS treated her like cr@&#p. They don't deserve her anymore

Give PB a new show and leave her alone, CBS
Old 12-10-2010, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She isn't leaving ,she just refused to go back to her original contract. So again she is open to go audition for TV pilots . Just hope that if she does do a polite and it is one that is good enough to be picked up.

A lot of actors branch out get on pilots then the show tanks .

Paget perhaps could end in a movie roles instead

Not sure why they let go AJ cook and hire another full time female cast member?

I like her role and how she has different skills then others on the team .

Not sure why the new role of a daughter of serial killer is good move as far as casting .
Old 12-10-2010, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Paget perhaps could end in a movie roles instead
It would be great, she deserves the opportunity to have a real movie role.

Quote:
Not sure why they let go AJ cook and hire another full time female cast member?
I don't understand either. But it was a very creative decision

Quote:
I like her role and how she has different skills then others on the team .
Yeah, she can kick down doors better....
Old 12-10-2010, 01:47 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Quote:
She is a star...she needs a show to give her the chance to be that...I would love for it to be CM, but I'd understand her wanting something else after everything CBS did

Lets face it the woman needs an Emmy
I agree completely. I want them to give her something awesome because she is an amazing actress.

Quote:
A lot of actors branch out get on pilots then the show tanks .
That is what I am afraid of. I would rather have her staying in CM - after getting one hell of an apology - than doing something else and that show not being a success

Old 12-10-2010, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

Closed Thread   Post New Thread