Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 01:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh I know! It just came on after me trying every hour! I LOVE the one where Thomas is showing us his shoe, and she's busy touching up her make-up at her desk! LOL! Such adorableness!

"I think it's perfectly acceptable and rather admirable to be moderately delusional" Matthew Gray Gubler
Old 12-01-2010, 03:08 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, let's buy a house in denial land. I'm really sad that you won't be watching Criminal Minds. I agree with you all too

Oh, I love those pictures a lot But I have to ask, please resize them. I don't mind, but they can't be any wider than 800 pixels. It's a rule Thanks!

We need a new thread now....
Old 12-02-2010, 02:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Okay! I have some news. I'm going to LA on the 22nd of this month. I wanted to see TTAASSH and meet Paget in Jan, but she's not taking part in the show that month

So, I drowned my depression in YouTube and found one more video with Paget in TTAASSH. I invite you all to drown your sorrows also...

YouTube - thrilling demo reel

"I think it's perfectly acceptable and rather admirable to be moderately delusional" Matthew Gray Gubler
Old 12-02-2010, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

I'm really sorry, Romy. But hey, maybe you'll meet PB anyway, fingers crossed for you

Thanks for the vid, I'll definitely watch later

We're over 300 posts but nobody opened a new thread (or suggested a title), I'm doing it now... HERE
Closed Thread   Post New Thread