Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-03-2015, 03:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Emily prentiss ▴ Paget brewster #39: Our girl is married and doing comedy.

Welcome To # 39 paget / Emily appreciation thread

Valhalia season 6 as she under new id as Lauren

f a n s

01. Chastainღ (Ana)
02. Dreamsingr (Chrissy)
03. hunee (Lexi)
04. zietke (Alicia)
05. flash502 (Ashley)
06. Ashes & Wine (Shauna)
07. +supernova+ (Susan)
08. Merlin_Bodhi (Sarah)
09. WrongfulActs
10. Kiane
11. BOK (Kate)
12. Cheeezy (Shannon)
13. Melika
14. Cris
15. sohoblue123 (Nicola)
16. Fircorwen
17. kinia
18. xlennie (Heleen)
19. Hogglebee (Holly)
20. Karma Police (Paula)
21. chrissy1302
22. {worshipfulness} (Tar)
23. poucelina79
24. thepoison (Brooke)
25. Melanie Garcia
26. dice8us (Kata)
27. - Nina -
28. Ania R.
29. BoneLady (Claudia)
30. Dina88
31. bandcandy
32. Kelly Button
33. ~Phoenix~ (Emma)
34. Iulya
35. ~AIR~
36. bgmoth
37. Silver77
38. FallingArrows
39. Hermione Granger
40. lilyandrufus
41. * espoir *
42. upthemorning
43. RomySkye
44. BreanBamonFan (Quin)
45. Jainadawn86
46. doctaj10
47. Brennan4Booth
48. adriene_evans
49. Matt Logan
50. Sara Caffrey
51. phyco52
52. Jacquelyn
53. aartifarty
54. Kvaker
55. radioactive460
56. DUHsoTK
57. Lexipedia
58. mcricken
59. WeBuiltThePyramids
60. Ayana
61. moonlightstar
62. criss128
63. Quin611
64. Tutor_Girl
65. BlondieLeigh
66. Ankatje
67. Kitty230
68. murphyboy11
69. Nerenafan
70. sethamgal
71. Cannibal_Princess
72. WolfBeckett
73. Zoey
74] Mountian gir

Paget Brewster most recently appeared in the television series “Huff.” Her other credits include the television movie
“A Perfect Day,” the series “Andy Richter Controls the Universe,” “The Trouble with Normal,” “Love & Money” and guest-starring roles in TWO AND A HALF MEN,
“Stacked” and “Friends.” Her voice can be heard in the animated series “American Dad” and “Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law.”
Brewster’s feature film credits include “Unaccompanied Minors,” “Hospital,” “My Big Fat Independent Movie,” “Man of the House,” “Eulogy,” “The Specials,”
“The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle,” “Desperate but Not Serious” and “Let’s Talk About Sex.”

Her theater credits include “Tartuffe,” “Four Dogs and a Bone,” “Chapter Two” and “Pack of Lies.”

Brewster currently lives in Los Angeles is enganged to be married | [x]

© Chastainღ (Ana)

© Air

@ 200"

© Fade to Black (Dave)

© Kelly Baker

p r e v i o u s threads
01;02; 03;04; 05; 06; 07; 08; 09; 10
11; 12; 13; 14; 15; 16; 17; 18; 19; 20
21; 22; 23; 24; 25; 26; 27; 28; 29; 30
31; 32; 33; 34; 35; 36; 37

© Chastainღ (Ana) | Original caps by BOK (Kate)

“I’ve always heard every ending is also a new beginning,
we just don’t know it at the time. I’d like to believe that’s true.”
- SSA Emily Prentiss

Last edited by Logan; 10-04-2015 at 11:52 AM
Old 10-03-2015, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aishia was on Ghost Whisper for like 2 seasons
Paget newer Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/PagetBrewsterFilmography

Last edited by Logan; 10-03-2015 at 08:37 PM
Old 10-03-2015, 11:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just watched the first episode of Another Period. Love Paget as "Dodo Bellacourt":

Oh, Motherballs.

Last edited by Fooltocry; 10-04-2015 at 12:42 AM
Old 10-03-2015, 11:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

she reminds me of Missy from Dr. Who!

I did NOT know she was on friends and OMG I didn't recognize her!!!!

Old 10-04-2015, 12:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, that's where I first saw her. I always liked Kathy. Paget tells how she got the art in the same Onion AV Club interview:

Quote:
AVC: Your first real breakthrough was a recurring role on Friends. Was that just your standard audition situation?

PB: No! I was terrified! I had moved to Los Angeles and shot one pilot [World On A String] starring Dana Gould, and it didn’t go. And then I auditioned for Kathy at Warner Brothers, and there were, like, three devastatingly beautiful young women in the room—you would know who they were—waiting to go in, so when I went in and Matthew Perry was there… I’d watched Friends, so this was terrifying to me. This was my first job in L.A. that I thought I might get, and suddenly I was going, “I’m never going to get this!” I went, “Clearly, I’m your runty alternate, so let’s get this show on the road!” And Matthew said that was it. He was done. Matthew told me later that he and [executive producer] Kevin Bright… Matthew had said, “Well, that’s the funniest one, she’s the one,” and they hired me to do it. It was four episodes, and then they made it six.

But I had a black bob, and when I got Friends, I started rehearsing that week, and the hair people cut all my hair off and dyed it red—it took six hours of lightening to dye it red—and then when Kevin Bright, Marta Kauffman, and David Crane came down to watch the first day, Kevin Bright starts screaming. “I hired her because she had a black bob! You can’t do this!” And as he’s screaming at the hair guy, I just went upstairs, I put my magazines in my bag, and I just sat and waited, like, “I lost my best job I’ve ever gotten.” And then Kevin Bright came in the room and he went, “I didn’t hire you because of your hair! I just can’t have them making changes without them telling me!” It turned out that the next girl that Chandler was going to fall for was Monica, and the hair guy had said, “I needed her to not look so much like Courteney [Cox].” So that’s why he dyed my hair. I don’t think I’ve ever told anyone that story!
Love that Matthew Perry knew she was the best choice.
Old 10-04-2015, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

HA, oh Kathy... Those were some good times
Old 10-04-2015, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She talked about that recently how dating(on TV ) joey from friends was his her first big break . I have seen the ep only once with Paget . so many Friends episodes , I ll see if it is on Net flix thus i can go right to the episodes she was in

i am fan of another period and paget comedy as Do do is very funny

Beliver i was merging all the extra posts from last thread but need post # 1 to be the op

]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)
Who else was in Ghost Whisper?

I also liked Jean. Paget is my top favorite, but Jean is my second.

Quote:
believer14

No one, the mother of the unsubs in the S9 premiere was a co-star to JLH on Ghost Whisperer. I can't decide between Kate or Alex, they weren't too long on the show.. :/

Left and fired isn't the same. Mandy quit because of we know why and Lola left because she wanted to be closer to her family. AJ and Paget were fired, Jean left, Kate left. Rachel Nichols? Fired.
Honestly, Edward was a way better showrunner than Erica Messer now, that's just facts, better writing better seasons, then CBS wanted to "intervene" that resulted in firing AJ and Paget, then getting them back via petition and contract. He left when he heard that they were fired, he knew what the show made tick

Last edited by Logan; 10-04-2015 at 11:50 AM
Old 10-04-2015, 01:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Hahah, loooooooool. I'm what he's talking about, scrolling down and I'm seeing that I opened the thread.

Nice mods tricks! No problem of course.
Old 10-04-2015, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

when I moved the other posts , my first post got moved to last ..
Old 10-04-2015, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oooooh I hadn't seen all the things in the first post before, so nice!
Old 10-04-2015, 09:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT!

Sorry I've sort of been MIA a bit, been trying to keep caught up and all the last few days...but being out of my regular schedule and environment can be a pain.
Old 10-20-2015, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Paget Brewster Talks ‘Grandfathered,’ What John Stamos Is Really Like, And Why She Has Matthew Perry To Thank For Her Career [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW & PHOTOS] : Entertainment : Headlines & Global News

Quote:
Paget Brewster, the new star of Fox's "Grandfathered," sat down with HNGN to talk about the show, what it's like working with John Stamos and why she has Matthew Perry to thank for her career. (Photo : Christopher Ameruoso)

Paget Brewster went from playing a small role as Joey's girlfriend and Chandler's love interest on "Friends," to a longtime FBI agent on "Criminal Minds," to a school consultant on "Community." As someone who has had her fair share of diverse roles, playing a grandma at 46 alongside John Stamos probably never even crossed her mind. People have a hard enough time believing the one and only Stamos is even playing a grandpa on "Grandfathered," but that's what makes the show great, and that's what makes it stand out from the rest. The funniest thing about it is it's all mathematically possible, people just have such an image of what a grandma and grandpa should look like in their head - and the beautiful Brewster and Stamos typically aren't what come to mind.
As someone who has been acting for years, Brewster has gotten used to the long hours and hard work, but once she left "Criminal Minds," she knew she wanted something different - something where the material wasn't so dark.

"When I decided to leave, I decided I wanted to go back and just do comedy and try to get better so I could learn things I haven't learned yet," she said. "All I was offered - the only stuff that came in - for a year and a half, two years, was a role for a cop or an FBI agent. My response was, 'I did that in a show that I think is great and I left.' That's not really interesting to me anymore."

Last edited by Logan; 10-20-2015 at 04:06 PM
Old 10-20-2015, 04:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

beautiful lady!
Old 10-20-2015, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In the article how she doesn't shy away from being a woman in her mid 40's changing up her career . Happy to get hired on a network comedy . We know since leaving the show, she has been doing guest shots on drama or comedies
Old 10-20-2015, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Those pictures, woah!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread