Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 12:43 AM
BOK
Elite Fan

Almost done with season 1 and IMO, the seasons only get better so you are going to love it

Quote:
btw, I totally got my parents into it last night. I told them they'd love it and it'd be our new summer crime show to have on all the time and at least mom is totally hooked!
Your mother is smart! and so are you for getting her hooked

Old 05-11-2010, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, it does only get better.

I would never get my dad to watch it.
He thinks everything I watch is stupid and doesn't even give it a chance.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Air
Elite Fan

Now I come with the news that I'm almost done season 2!!! Only 3 more episodes to go.

I'm so in love I have no other interests. Literally, I don't want to eat, sleep, shower, go outside, anything until I'm caught up. It's so bad.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:34 AM
BOK
Elite Fan

Quote:
Literally, I don't want to eat, sleep, shower, go outside, anything until I'm caught up
My addiction was almost as bad!

My parents don't really watch any show... they are... different, to put it nicely

Old 05-12-2010, 12:33 PM
Air
Elite Fan

haha ok phew! As long as others are similar to me!

I literally tried to get my friend to watch it with me tonight instead of seeing Iron Man 2. Although I love it and RDJ and want to see it again. I have Criminal Minds tunnel vision.

Starting season 3 now I've never seen any passed seasons 1 and 2 since that's all A and E shows so I'm really excited for everything being new!
Old 05-12-2010, 02:46 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

S3 has a very special place in my heart the team spirit got better and better

Old 05-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Air
Elite Fan

I'm so excited! I'm on disc 2 now. Rossi hasn't shown up yet, I'm awaiting his entrance. And team anything makes me so happy. I literally was so frustrated I could scream when Strauss tried to get Hotch out and was ruining the entire team dynamic. And then Prentiss wasn't there and of course Gideon. I was so upset it was ridiculous!

I might make the rounds to the others threads after I watch this episode and show my appreciation for everyone else as well. Reid has just capture my poor little heart though. When he told Prentiss about Gideon's letter being like his fathers' and he was trying to be so nonchalant about it and write it off as 'whatever' I was so sad!
Old 05-13-2010, 12:44 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

imagine how upset I was when I saw she had quitted! I almost die there

Quote:
When he told Prentiss about Gideon's letter being like his fathers' and he was trying to be so nonchalant about it and write it off as 'whatever' I was so sad!
I love that scene; he was so upset and yet, she did help him come to terms with it

Old 05-13-2010, 02:04 PM
Air
Elite Fan

Reid is nothing but resilient, that's for sure. He's the baby of the group and yet has seen and been through so much and carries through.

I also looooooved the episode with Anton Yelchin so so much. Such a good Reid episode.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:21 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Oh yes, the episode with Anton was great. Reid could totally understood that boy it was really good how invested he was on him

Old 05-14-2010, 10:07 PM
Air
Elite Fan

And so sad! Also watched Elephant's Memory where he identified with Owen. When Reid gets emotional it's fantastic! He's such an intense person and he just pours himself into everything. But then again he's so strongly identified with two un subs now the poor guy must also be terrified of himself.

I liked how they finally addressed his addiction again by his going to meetings and saying that ever since he witnessed someone get killed when he failed to convince the guy to not shoot he'd been having cravings. It hadn't been addressed in nearly a year but that was a perfect and very believable way to do it!

Also my mom doesn't like his long hair and says it's greasy, lol. I like all Reid hair of course, but I do like his season 4 haircut! He looks daaaamn good!
Old 05-15-2010, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No idea who Anton is, so yeah...

But it gets really emotional when Reid identifies himself with an Unsub.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:40 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Phoenix~ (View Post)
I loved the episode in S3 where Reid and Morgan got trapped in an elevator that cracked me up
i saw that one earlier it was soooo funny hahaha
Old 05-15-2010, 04:49 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneLady (View Post)
No idea who Anton is, so yeah...

But it gets really emotional when Reid identifies himself with an Unsub.
the one where the killer is killing the prostitutes?
Old 05-16-2010, 08:36 AM
Air
Elite Fan

yeah sorry! the actor Anton Yelchin who was the kid who identified with the killer who was killing prostitutes. I loved that one. And I love Elephant's Memory AAAANNND I just watched the two episode arc of Reid remembering his childhood and his father and omg his confronting his father and going after him was intense. I love when Reid gets really edgy and snarky and has a bite to him. It's so jarring but awesome at the same time.

And on a more shallow note, the episode after that with Jason Alexander (I just watched it, lol) called Masterpiece - Reid's OUTFIT in that was super hot and swanky. GODDAMN. There's definitely an episode still somewhere of it....I'll try to find it, but I have to get ready for my first day of work.