Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 08-21-2019, 04:55 AM
New Fan

Discrepancy In Season 01

Greetings all.

I’ve watched Criminal Minds since the first season, was a shall we say, interest of mine and my family because for myself and my mother, it was a game to see who’d figure out the criminal first

Recently I’ve been obtaining the entire collection from start to finish, resizing for my desired and so forth. I came across a strange discrepancy in season 01 episode 15 ‘Unfinished Business’.

The Keystone Killer, Aka Walter Kern was involved in a car accident which made the right side of his body lose strength due to damage to the spinal cord, hence he never got full use of it back.

However when watching him attempt to kill the final victim of his list, it’s his left arm he cannot use, not his right. He holds his left arm at an angle against his body and has to use his right hand and arm for everything.

I’m curious, am I the only one who noticed this?
Samael589 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

First of all, welcome to the forum

That’s so cool that you and your mother would see who could guess the unsub first.

It’s been a while since I’ve seen this episode, so I don’t remember that error, but it probably did happen. I’m sure something like that could be easy to forget and overlook.

Most shows have errors and goofs with continuity. I know CM has several. I think we actually have a goofs and mistakes thread on this forum. I’ll look for it and maybe move this post there.
jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread