Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2017, 04:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Shemar recently did a shoot with CBS watch magazine. Lots of pics and videos on his Instagram. I'll just post one for now since I'm on my phone and it's hard to share

Quote:
shemarfmoore Daydreamin'....... Somebody take your BabyBoy back to Paradise ☀️
jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 03:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
shemarfmoore It's been a great and exciting day with this AMAZING TEAM at the CBS TCA's!!! @swatcbs 💪🏽💪🏽👊🏽👊🏽 LET'S GO!!!

Quote:
shemarfmoore BabyGirls, Fans, n Homies!!!! I hope you are ready for the THRILL RIDE that is S.W.A.T. ! It's REAL, it's RAW, and it's a REAL GOOD TIME!! Here's a clip from an interview with @accesshollywood from yesterday's TCA's ... go watch the full interview on my FB page 😎😎✌🏽✌🏽

Quote:
shemarfmoore Here we GOOOOO!!!!! First day of PRODUCTION on @swatcbs 👊🏽👊🏽💪🏽💪🏽😎😎 #Repost @swatcbs with @repostapp
・・・
BOOM! 💥 It’s the first day of production of #SWAT and it’s going to be action packed! Series premieres November 2nd on @cbstv
Old 08-14-2017, 05:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Promotional photo for SWAT
Old 09-13-2017, 08:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Shemar co-hosted The Talk yesterday

Quote:
shemarfmoore BabyGirls, Fans, n Homies!!! If you missed it, the FULL episode of Yesterday's THE TALK, co-hosted by your boy, it's up on my FB page! Go Enjoy!!! Thank you for having me @thetalkcbs ... it was a GREAT time!! ������������������������������������

Quote:
shemarfmoore Showing my BEAUTIFUL MOTHER some Birthday Love on @thetalkcbs !!!

Quote:
shemarfmoore Doin' the STANKY LEG for my Mama!!! ������������������������������������

This video is from December but I just saw it the other day. Shemar talks about his relationship with his father. I haven't heard him talk a lot about his dad so I wasn't sure if he was still alive or in the picture. So this video was kind of interesting.

Last edited by jls2971; 09-13-2017 at 08:14 PM
Old 09-14-2017, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

During a rerun of season 12 finale last night . CBS had a large ad banner plugging his new show , it was on screen longer then most ads ! I am sure they ran a ad during the breaks .
Too bad he couldn't be Derrick Morgan swat leader . But replay of the finale , he reminded us ,he promised his son he will try to be home every night. Garcia says " what is the real reason you didn't go with the team to after scratch
Old 09-15-2017, 06:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

I can see SWAT getting lots of promo during CM.

Until the season 12 finale, I wondered what Morgan was doing. I know I speculated maybe he was still doing work with the FBI Academy possibly. But I can see why it makes sense for his character to have put the work behind him. His dad was killed in the line of duty and he saw how much the job affected Hotch and his time with Jack.

Garcia asking why Morgan didn't want to go with the team was a bit off. If Morgan is no longer with the FBI or any law enforcement, he technically wouldn't be allowed to go out with them. I get they probably threw that in there to explain that Morgan put that type of work behind him. I wish they had explained a bit more about what Morgan is up to and where he lives (he had to fly in) but Morgan was added last minute and they didn't have a lot of time to focus on that with everything else going on in the episode.
Old 09-17-2017, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He is presenting comedy Emmy Award with Gina Rodriguez ! He looks good in a suit
Old 09-17-2017, 06:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Yes, Shemar looks good!

Old 09-17-2017, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Few real good moments on the Enmys worst was Sterling brown won the best actor in a TV drama Emmy. They cut him off , yet Nicole Kidman got like seven minutes and her exception speech . Pretty little liars and the handmaids tale won the big awards tonight
Old 09-22-2017, 05:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
shemarfmoore You may hear it often from me.... but I MEAN it when I say YOU ARE witnessing the journey and evolution of a DREAMER..... I'm proud and will never forget how I started and where I came from! ... I look back and I appreciate the many chapters of my life.... the HIGHS and the LOWS.... I've learned and have grown from both... and I'm always seeking to continue to learn & grow personally & professionally... and I am proud of the man that I am and continue to evolve to be with all my strengths and my (very few) flaws 😜🤣😂 Derek Morgan was the man...Hondo is a GROWN ASS MAN.... It's a new day... a new chapter...a new show... and a WHOLE other level of ME!!! 💪🏽💪🏽😎😎 Let's GO!!! @swatcbs #swat2017 #swatcbs #flashbackfriday #shemarmoore .
Thanks for the edit @maevavd2015 😘
Old 09-22-2017, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Somebody got some bulk
Old 09-23-2017, 07:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Shemar has always been muscular but he's VERY muscular now! He had been posting pics/videos on his Instagram for a few months when he was getting ready and training and at the gym for his SWAT role.
Old 10-03-2017, 06:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Saw a SWAT promo during NCIS. First one I've seen so far on TV

Quote:
shemarfmoore S.W.A.T. PREMIERES THURS, NOV 2 10/9c on CBS @cbstv .... HONDO and the TEAM are coming for ya.... and WE are gonna ROCK your WORLD !! 💪🏽👊🏽 @swatcbs /// 📸 @davinophotostudio
Old 10-11-2017, 10:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Old 10-12-2017, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He is coming back ! ‘Criminal Minds: Shemar Moore Returns for Season 13 Episode 5 | TVLine
Reply   Post New Thread