Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Criminal Minds Wish List: What would you like to see happen on the show?

We're most likely coming close to the end of the show. So I figured since we have a new season coming up and the 300th episode hopefully happening soon, what are some things you guys would like to see happen on the show? Any storylines you think would be cool? Certain story arcs or character plots? Any fun little scenes you'd like to see? Specific character interactions? How would you like the show to end? What would be a good 300th episode?

Also feel free to share stuff you wish could happen but probably won't happen on the show.
jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Since I started this thread back in the summer, I guess I should post in it!

I'd like to see a "David" episode with a focus on Rossi. We have "Penelope", "JJ", "Lauren" (Prentiss), "Derek" and "Spencer". Rossi's been around since season 3 so it's his turn to get his own episode like this! If they do one, it would be nice if it was about his job. Maybe something similar to Nelson's Sparrow.

While I like action scenes, I think focusing more on the psychology and forming the profile would be nice. That's what the show was mostly about in the earlier seasons: the psychology and getting into the minds of the criminals. A nice balance of psychology and action would be nice.

This might be an unpopular idea, but I wouldn't mind some tension within the team. Yes, they're like a family, but even family doesn't always get along. I always really enjoyed the Morgan-Hotch dynamic. They respected each other, but they didn't always get along and they weren't afraid to call each other out or butt heads. It was kind of nice to have that dynamic when the rest of the team is like a family and always gets along.
Old 04-22-2018, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

More personal stories with each team member . I would like to see Prentiss in a Relationship .
Like the stories that they don’t have to fly too. Local DC Maryland Pennsylvania .
Why not a crossover with NCIS ?

For the next season , can we get a cameo of any former ( not fired ) ex BAU member ?
Old 04-22-2018, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Yeah, I'd like to see more with Prentiss. What happened to Mark? Are we supposed to assume they called it quits?

I think they missed an opportunity to show Prentiss really adjusting to her new job and struggling a bit.

I hope Morgan at least makes an appearance in 300.

And a small thing which probably won't happen anymore, but I miss when they would play cards/poker on the jet.
Old 04-24-2018, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A few polls are up on Twitter For special guest/flashbacks

I voted for Seaver . Because I always liked the actress Rachel Nichols!
Voted for Aaron Hotchner
Old 04-24-2018, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

It's really hard to choose!

From the first poll, I'd like to see all of them! I'm not sure how it works, but I think if even a photo is shown of an actor you might need to pay them? I think this is why we don't see a lot of pics of Will on JJ's desk (only her kids) and why we haven't seen the Wall of Fallen Agents since Walker died. I think it might be the same for flashbacks? So we probably won't see a Gideon flashback, just because of how Mandy left (and I doubt they want to pay him).

Elle would be nice to see, but she's been gone for so long and I'm not sure if Lola would really want to come back.

I can't choose between Morgan and Hotch! I would really love to have them both! As much as I hope they will work something out with Thomas, I don't think it's going to happen. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised though! Morgan is probably the most likely just because he's visited twice since leaving and since he's still on a CBS show he could probably work something out to film some scenes for CM.

With the second poll, I'd probably choose Blake, though I'd also like to see Walker in flashback or picture form. It would be nice if they took some time to remember Walker (since they pretty much skipped over his death in season 13) and maybe someone like Prentiss or Rossi is looking at his picture on the wall of fallen agents (much like Morgan looked at Strauss' picture when he returned in 11x17). But I have a feeling CBS doesn't care enough and are probably like "Damon/Walker who?" so I won't count on it. Plus, it goes back to the whole paying the actor thing...

Blake would be nice to see again.
Old 04-24-2018, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

I wanna see an episode with the previous profilers, like Hotch, Morgan, etc interactng with the team and not just with one character

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
runawaaay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper-Hearts (View Post)
I wanna see an episode with the previous profilers, like Hotch, Morgan, etc interactng with the team and not just with one character
Yes!! This! Morgan's been back twice now and one of those episodes he only interacted with Garcia and we've gotten zero Morgan-Reid interaction since Morgan left. In the season 12 finale, Morgan showed up for about 3 minutes, and only had brief scenes with the team members. I'd love for him to come back and spend time with everyone, especially Garcia, Reid, JJ, Rossi and Prentiss.

I'd love for Hotch to come back. And I think it would be cool to see Jack as well. If they can't have TG back, I hope they can work something out so Cade can come back so we can see a teenage Jack.

And I hope 300 is a good team episode. Even with Garcia and Reid involved in the cliffhanger, I just hope the rest of the team doesn't get tossed to the side like they did in 200
Old 04-25-2018, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

yeah I get that the Garcia/Morgan bond is the priority but Morgan has bond with everybody else as well.

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
runawaaay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Exactly. For instance, Morgan and Reid had a wonderful relationship, but they've had no scenes since Shemar left and has guest starred. Morgan really did get along with everyone, even Hotch.

If Hotch were still around, I'd love to see Morgan coming back and having a discussion with Hotch and they're just talking about being dads. It would have been nice to see them talk and bond over this like they did in "Beautiful Disaster". I feel both would just be relaxed and happy while discussing fatherhood.
Old 04-28-2018, 10:55 PM
Banned

Each poll has 2 strong characters & 2 weak ones. I mean, Derek Morgan and Hotch are missed by everyone. Elle would have a bigger chance to win if it was Seaver, Gideon Callahan and Elle in one poll.
But then Alex Blake and Stephen Walker would have to go against Morgan and Hotch, which isn’t fair either.

Also, many people say that the show would still have 10M+ viewers if Alex/Jeanne stayed after S9. & Obviously, Walker will always have a very special place in the team's heart. Sadly, they will never be able to see him again. "When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure" So it's not like Seaver and Callahan has a chance against them.

If Hotch wins against Morgan (or vice versa... they both have equal vote rn) that doesn't mean the viewers don't want to see Morgan. He went against a very strong character, who's missed by millions.
BIackbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

I'm not surprised Morgan and Hotch are tied. I'm sure a lot of fans would vote for both if they could. I'm sure some people would choose Hotch over Morgan because we've seen Morgan twice since he left whereas Hotch was rushed out because of what happened off set. Even though they told us what happened to Hotch, I think a lot of people felt there was never real closure because of how he left. And of course, the other half of voters probably voted for Morgan because they love him too, he's a fan favorite, and possibly because they figured he's more likely to return than Hotch
Old 04-30-2018, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Not mine, but I found this on Tumblr. It's someone's wish list for the characters

https://butsomeofusarelookingatthest...-storylines-or
Old 05-02-2018, 03:43 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Old 05-03-2018, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Criminal Minds Fans
For the Criminally Minded!

Criminal Minds Fans: What Do You Want to See in Season 14?

We’re all just waiting with bated breath to see our fave crime show renewed, aren’t we? While we’re anticipating the inevitable renewal (positive vibes, people!), let’s have some fun and share what we want… no – what we NEED to see in the upcoming season with our intrepid heroes! WHEELS UP!

MC Scratch, Quantico’s Best DJ says:

A major character departure in 300, “David” or “Tara,” specifically written/directed by Breen/Joe. Combine the 13 escaped prisoners and The Believers (maybe the remaining ones joined them?). AJ to direct/write.

@WedNightGirls on twitter says:

Morgan on ep 300, to start with, then I want an update on Emily’s love life. Did we ever learn what happened to Mark? And even if we did, what if he decides to visit? I want the story behind Luke’s time at the 75th Regiment. Per his interaction to Prentiss sounds like hot tea.

Give my Reid a break, please. And I want him to have a love interest that doesn’t die on him and possibly pull some strings with JJ. She seemed to have grown even more protective of him. I’m still bitter that Abby is leaving NCIS without interacting in any way with Garcia so the least they can do is give me my NCIS crossover. Thanks! Since AJ wants a shot at directing I want her to direct one of Kirsten’s episodes. And get Kirsten writing more than one please! I also want Aisha back at direction, she did a stellar job. And of course Gube, Joe, and Adam directing too. That’s it, I think!

rusalka says:

A subtle, nuanced, redemptive arc for Reid. There’s a lot of screwed up kids been left out there I’d like to see one return. In a ‘money no object’ ideal scenario I’d pick Charlie (Evan Peters) but how about the kid whose dad was using him to lure women, or the boy from Seven Seconds.

If we meet a new family member I vote for Luke’s “pretty street” grandma. Also fill in the details of what happened with his army unit.

@KR9582 tweets:

Yesss!! I want to see more of Emily’s personal life and maybe some flashbacks of information from her time at Interpol… I’d like to see Spencer have some type of happy event since he’s had such a rough 2 years. I’d love to see his mom come back for a few episodes also. I’d love to see more of JJs kids, too.

Willowy says:

I too want to see more development for Luke. We’ve seen him be strong, compassionate, funny, and we’ve even gotten a glimpse of how dark he can go for the greater good. I’d like to see more of that. Funny how I care about him so much more than Simmons, and we’ve gotten a TON of Simmons (who’s a stone fox, by the way. I just think the team is too big). And I wouldn’t mind seeing them move towards a Luke/Tara thing. His current girlfriend seems like a Savannah clone and kinda boring. Luke and Tara getting together would be spicy, I love how they tease each other. It works better than the Luke/Garcia banter, too.

I’d also like to see Emily loosen up. She smiled on the jet at the end in one of the last eps and I gasped, because it had been so long since we’d seen her lighter side. I miss the Emily that would flip them off “I’ve got a gesture for you…”, and talk about her “Sin to Win” weekends (I know it’s not as appropriate now that she’s Chief, but just to see her lighten up and have a bit of fun would be nice). I’d also like to see her have more of a personal life (would be cool to see her dating Fiona), although I don’t know how likely that is with her doing Another Period and Drunk History on the side too.

Have some older UnSubs return (Like they did with FFF). I’d like to see Reid be reminded of the OTHER Owen he talked down, and to visit him in prison, maybe help him in some way. I think Owen from Elephant’s Memory would be a model prisoner, and would like an update on him.

I want Reid and JJ’s relationship to enrich. Even if I don’t get to ever see them technically together, I want their touchy-feels to get more intense. I want to see their ease and affection with each other, and them prioritize each other among the team. I want Reid to find love, I do, but it’s almost like it’s too late in the game to introduce a *brand new* woman for him to suddenly develop feelings for. Reid’s wary about letting new people in, and for someone to get THAT close? I maintain that he’d have to have known her for a good while (… and JJ’s RIGHT THERE *hint hInt* dream sequence, maybe?).

I’d like another flashback episode. Can’t explain why, but I just love those, and I want a big episode written by ALL of the writers together, like with 100 and “Bo Crese”. Also since this MAY be the last season I want “event” episodes, like a musical or comedy ep, or a holiday ep like for Christmas. Serious shows do them all the time now and I feel it’s about time our show did one.

unkempt says:

I’d like for the unsubs to have less airtime so more of the show can be devoted to the team forming the profile. I miss the early years when the unsubs remained a mystery until the final 10 minutes. I watch this show for the team, not the unsubs.

And I want Luke and Tara to team up more too, I love their chemistry!

JMO says:

As someone who unashamedly watches the show solely to see Spencer Reid these days, I would very much like to see them find a way to accommodate MGG’s contractual stipulations without having the character disappear entirely. I think they could do it by showing him in therapy (one other actor, one set), or have him handle cold cases, with one or two becoming a full case that he works with the team. That would require filming something a la the prison arc. I’m sure the separate filming costs more money, but I’m worth it.
Reluctantly acknowledging that Reid can’t be the focus of every episode (sadly), I would favor finding out more about Luke’s background, especially his work with Roxy. I think it might be interesting to have something happen to Rossi (or something happen to another team member, because of him) that makes him wonder if it isn’t time to retire again (I’m fine with him deciding not to, because I love Rossi, I just want him to deal with something besides family and old army friends).
I like the idea of Emily having some focus, and I’d like to see more of her handling the team in her own way. Maybe it’s just the unit chief role (because it kind of happened to Hotch as well), but she’s become distant, and robotic, and I don’t think it was necessary.

If there’s to be any focus on Garcia, I think we should see her organizing Simmons’ goodbye party.

As to JJ—I would like to see more of her friendship with Reid, BUT–I would like to see her turning to him for help, instead of vice versa, and instead of her denying that she needs help at all. It can be mutual, but not one-sided, in the other direction. That’s because I would like, very much, to see a consistently written, strong, mature Reid, who is recognized as such by the people around him. I’m not one looking for him to have a romance, because I agree that it’s unlikely they could pull off something believable, and especially not in one season. But, if they were capable-sure. And I want to know where Diana is, and how she is faring.

Extra points for scenes between Reid and Henry and/or Michael, and for sending Will packing to New Orleans (off screen, of course).

BananaShenanigans says:
I don’t want Spencer Reid to be gone for so long when MGG gets his time off. They need to shoot some short scenes of him teaching/volunteering/traveling or something to keep him on the show more. I miss him too much and get bored when he’s missing from an episode. The newer actors and characters don’t make up for the absence of MGG and I don’t want to have too many Spencerless episodes in the future. Of course now any episode without Spencer is too many.
I also want them to reduce the team by one. Sorry, but it’s Matt Simmons. Matt and Luke were brought on the show to replace Morgan, but Luke is much more interesting and has more deep character. And Roxie!
@Ryks808 says:
I would like to see them do more filming style like back in the day where they would put themselves in the view of the unsub or victim. Also, Jemily. 😀
TheOnlyCharmaine on IG says:
I’d like to see them do an episode about gender dysphoria, where the trans community is being targeted by an UnSub.
mmc says:
I want a little less personal drama for the team and way more profiling from them. And I am talking about the kind in the earlier seasons where they used the green screen effect in order to transport one of the profiler into these so called scenarios as they were profiling. I never did understand the logic of deciding to have more profilers while also deciding to do way less profiling.
I feel one way to solve it would be to have them to start using JJ a little more for her communication skills and a little less for her profiling skills. And for them to get rid of Simmons. I want them to start making better use of Reid whenever MGG is available. I hate to admit this but I do not mind it so much when Reid is isolated from the team. Because it just seems to me that whenever he is isolated from them often times he gets better screen time/focus than when he isn’t.

fauxprof says:
I’d like to see the elimination of Simmons. I wish him no ill-will, but perhaps he could transfer to another unit that could better utilize his talents, whatever those may be. But what’s really been bugging me all season is the fate of Diana Reid.
I don’t necessarily need to see her, although Jane Lynch is awesome, but I want to know how she’s doing. I hate to think of Diana sitting alone with a caretaker in Reid’s dark, gloomy apartment. I’d just like a line or two explaining that he’s found a wonderful care facility in the area where he visits her often. Her prognosis isn’t good, and I’d like to know she’s being made as happy as possible.

reidfan says:
Reid integrated back into the team more. If they still need to accommodate (and I’m sure they will) that whole MGG is off for October kinda thing, let Reid be gone for some other reason. (I’m thinking vacation, back to Paris or something, he’s earned it) Or, if at all possible, give him some sort of side story that could be shot separately and integrated into those episodes so he’s not actually gone. Along with that, I echo above, please let us know that Diana is doing well in whatever new trustworthy and secure facility Reid has her in. With or without actually seeing her is fine with me, just MENTION it already!
Back to Reid: USE him, for heaven’s sakes, use him. When he IS available, use MGG to death. Not just the <requisite stats spout> and <out of nowhere but he’s the genius solution>. Not just background prettiness. He’s the best actor there, for #@*$^#sakes, use him!
“David”…. we have to have a David episode. Not about Joy or Kai or Hayden or Krystall. How about his books/ writing career. Or his love of old cars. Integrate that somehow.

Call me sappy, but I’d like to see some sort of ‘update’ on Morgan & family and Hotch & Jack. Perhaps just letters or something but again, it could just be in passing in relation to some occasion (ie, Halloween, Garcia: ‘Look, Savannah sent a photo of Hank Spencer going out for Halloween! He’s <costume>” and Rossi could counter with Jack’s costume and a short note from Hotch). I’d like CM to do another Halloween episode, but that really really calls for MGG/Reid so they’d have to shoot it way earlier.

Roxie. We know Alvez has the gf now who has a drawer at his place. Can we please see Roxie again? They hinted at Alvez’ mother in 13.21 and 13.22…. maybe mom will come visit and get along with Roxie but not Lisa lol!

Bonesaw says:
Jeid, Morgan return, lose Simmons, more Cat, lighter unsub, better profiliing, strong team, hard-core writing, Aisha directs.
@JenniferBethK says:
For starters, I want more focus on the intellectual side of profiling and catching the unsub and less gore. I want to see the main characters show more variance in their skills. They all seem to blend together. I want to see less of these over the top arcs.
jls1792 says:
I think meeting some of Luke’s family would be nice. We’ve met Tara’s dad and brother. We’ve met Simmons’ family. We just met one of Garcia’s step brothers. We know JJ’s family, have seen Reid’s mom throughout the years and have met his dad, we’ve met all of Rossi’s ex wives and his daughter and grandson, and we met Emily’s mom in season 2. Luke is the only team member who hasn’t had a family member on screen yet (well, besides Roxy, and even though she’s obviously the best, it would be nice to meet some of Luke’s human family members).

And there it is – A cross-section of thoughts and wishes from across the internet! If you want YOUR ideas mentioned here, feel free to leave a comment below. ONWARD, TO SEASON FOURTEEN!!

Pin It
← Criminal Minds Promos and Pics for the Two-Episode Season Finale!
40 thoughts on “Criminal Minds Fans: What Do You Want to See in Season 14?”

Danyel Sanders
May 1, 2018 at 5:08 pm
I would like to see more of the agents personal lives outside of work. I would like to see maybe how they have a case for a long time for example like a week long. I would love to see many more seasons of MY FAVORITE SHOW ON EARTH.
Reply   Post New Thread