Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 03-28-2016, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Criminal Minds "Tribute" 11X19 {airs 3/30 @9pm}

11X19 Tribute

(just for this weeks ep i changed the team logo to add in pagent )

promo

WHEN EMILY PRENTISS TRACKS AN INTERNATIONAL SERIAL KILLER, SHE LOOKS TO THE BAU FOR HELP AFTER SHE SUSPECTS THE UNSUB MAY BE TARGETING VICTIMS IN THE U.S., ON “CRIMINAL MINDS,” WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30
press release

Paget Brewster Returns as Emily Prentiss

directed buy Tawnia McKiernan/ Written Virgil Williams/ March 30, 201/ ]Series ep # 252

“Tribute” – When former BAU team member and current Interpol Agent Emily Prentiss tracks an international serial killer, she enlists the help of her friends at the BAU after she is convinced the UnSub’s next victim is on American soil. Also, the BAU deals with Morgan’s departure from the team, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, March 30 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Paget Brewster returns as Emily Prentiss.

Last edited by Logan; 03-28-2016 at 07:55 AM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 09:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

first ep without Morgan.
Old 03-28-2016, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)
first ep without Morgan.
So not ready for this

I'm excited to see Prentiss, but I'm going to miss Morgan
jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 10:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

I know! And especially when Emily and Derek had such great moments together.
Old 03-28-2016, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Sneak peak was added to SpoilerTV

Criminal Minds - Episode 11.19 - Tribute - Sneak Peek, Press Release, Promo & Promotional Photos *Updated* | Spoilers

The case is in New York
Old 03-28-2016, 12:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

so all the "emily entrances" aren't going to be what we thought. Shame, but at least we get to see her.
Old 03-28-2016, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

I had a feeling they weren't going to be meeting up with her until they got to their location. That's what it looked like in the promo photos, cause we see what looks like JJ and Emily about to hug and it's at the local police department.

I can't get over how weird it is to only see 4 of them on that plane! Reminds me of 3x02 when it was just Morgan, Reid, JJ and Strauss.
Old 03-28-2016, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Short season only 3 ep left .. Better make the final 3 great. Here is prentiss story as fas as the unsub .

http://tvline.com/2016/03/28/crimina...ntiss-returns/

Quote:
Criminal Minds Boss: Prentiss' Visit Brings 'Laughs and Love' — 'The Timing Couldn't Have Been More Perfect'
By Matt Webb Mitovich / March 28 2016, 1:43 PM PDT

Criminal Minds welcomes back one beloved face on the heels of bidding adieu to another, when Paget Brewster guest-stars on Wednesday’s episode
Setting the stage for the fan favorite’s latest encore: Interpol agent Emily Prentiss reunites with her BAU buds when evidence indicates that a serial killer she has been steadfastly tracking overseas has set up shop Stateside.

“She has been dealing with a copycat killer that she came really close to catching in London, where he was copying Jack the Ripper,” showrunner Erica Messer previews. “She was kind of having nightmares about this guy and the fact that he eluded her, so she has been on high alert to see where he pops up next, because he has a very clear killing pattern.” Once it becomes evident that said slayer has now landed on the BAU’s radar, Prentiss says to her old pals, “I would love to come help you catch this guy.”
Messer and the Criminal Minds team had been angling to bring Brewster back for a while now. Having last reprised her role as Prentiss in February 2014 (for the series’ 200th episode), the actress was eyeballed to help fill the void when A.J. Cook went on maternity leave last summer. But when Fox ordered the sitcom Grandfathered to series, Brewster sadly became unavailable.

Now that Grandfathered has wrapped production on its freshman run, “I’m so excited that we get her finally,” Messer effuses. “And the timing couldn’t have been more perfect,” given that longtime team member Derek Morgan just delivered a round of sad goodbyes,Criminal Minds Prentiss Returns after deciding to quit the FBI and be a family man. “We really wanted to do something big after Shemar [Moore] left,” says the EP, “and there’s nothing greater than bringing back our sweet Emily Prentiss.”
In fact, especially when compared to her previous visit, “It’s more Prentiss than we’ve had in years, which is nice,” Messer reports. “Paget was adorable at first, like, ‘Is there too much Prentiss in this story?’ I was like, ‘Nooo, there is no such thing!’ So yeah, we were thrilled to have her back.”

Similarly for Hotch, Reid, Garcia and Rossi, their colleague’s return serves as “a happy distraction” as they begin to learn what a Morgan-less team looks like. Says Messer, “She’s sort of delicate about it at first, but then it becomes the ‘elephant in the room’ that they talk about,” benefitting from the BAU alum’s highly qualified perspective. “She can look at it from what Morgan must be feeling right now, because she was once Morgan. She decided to walk away, so she knows what that is. We tried to bring all of that to life.”
Watch an exclusive sneak peek, then read on for more:

All told, “By the end of the episode, it’s a lovely look at ‘Here’s what happens when an old friend comes back.’ It’s laughs and a lot of love,” Messer states, before adding the Criminal caveat: “Killing aside, it’s a feel-good episode.”

Last edited by Logan; 03-28-2016 at 04:08 PM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 11:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

YES! We get talk about Morgan. Well, at least I get one thing I was hoping for.
Old 03-29-2016, 05:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Well, as I predicted, they would meet up at the station.

Now I wonder, will Garcia go to NY to see Emily? hmm... or maybe they go back to the BAU?
believer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

NY .. Emily is " working out of UK .
Old 03-29-2016, 07:33 AM
Addicted Fan

I meant in this episode...
believer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

I bet she only gets to see her on video conference.
Old 03-29-2016, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)
I bet she only gets to see her on video conference.
Based on the behind the scenes it looks like that won't be the case

And I realized this a couple days ago, but this will be the first time we have more females than males! 4 women (Prentiss, JJ, Tara and Garcia) to 3 men (Reid, Rossi, Hotch)

Extended preview
http://www.cbs.com/shows/criminal_mi...ns-to-the-bau/

Last edited by jls2971; 03-29-2016 at 05:47 PM
Old 03-30-2016, 01:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

aw, if only Morgan had stayed until after then we would have had a balanced team for once. wouldn't it have been nice if he had at least poked his head in to say hi. Like "Hey, I heard you were back in town and had to come say hi. Miss you." or something like that. Maybe bring Savannah and the baby along with him to meet Emily.

Last edited by Mountain_Girl; 03-30-2016 at 01:22 AM
Mountain_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread