Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 06-05-2020, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Criminal Minds Season 4 Discussion Thread

4x01 - Mayhem
When a bomb placed under a government-owned SUV detonates in New York City, the BAU tries to determine if one of their own was injured and apprehend the people responsible before a larger-scale incident occurs.

4x02 - The Angel Maker
When a series of murders take place on the one-year anniversary of an Ohio serial killer's execution, the BAU determines that a copycat is attempting to finish what the original killer started. Meanwhile, Hotch struggles to recover from a debilitating injury.

4x03 - Minimal Loss
When authorities in La Plata County, Colorado receive a 911 call alleging child abuse at a compound belonging to a Libertarian cult, Prentiss and Reid go undercover to investigate only to find themselves embroiled in a high-stakes hostage crisis after a raid goes disastrously wrong.

4x04 - Paradise
When three unrelated car accidents in Nevada are revealed to have been staged, the BAU attempts to catch an unsub who psychologically torments traveling couples before he has a chance to kill again.

4x05 - Catching Out
When a series of robbery-homicides in California's Central Valley claim the lives of six people, the BAU determines the killer chooses his victims based on their proximity to the railway. Meanwhile, JJ introduces the team to prospective temporary replacement Jordan Todd (Meta Golding).

4x06 - The Instincts
When a five-year-old Las Vegas, Nevada boy is found dead and another boy is abducted soon afterwards, the BAU attempts to find a common demoninator between the crimes. Meanwhile, Reid starts suffering from recurring dreams that force him to recall forgotten childhood memories.

4x07 - Memoriam
Reid decides to stay in Las Vegas in an attempt to determine whether or not his estranged father is responsible for the murder of a childhood friend. Meanwhile, JJ goes into premature labor and gives birth to a son.

4x08 - Masterpiece
When a narcissistic psychopath obsessed with the Fibonacci sequence confesses to killing seven people and claims that five more will die, the BAU attempts to locate his latest victims before time runs out. Meanwhile, Todd struggles to deal with the fact that the team does not yet trust her.

4x09 - 52 Pickup
When several Atlanta, Georgia women are disemboweled and left to bleed to death, the BAU determines that the killer is a man who uses his social charm to lure potential victims to their death. Meanwhile, Todd's working relationship with Hotch is tested following a misleading encounter with one of the victims' families.

4x10 - Brothers In Arms
When several members of the Phoenix Police Department are shot and killed in the line of duty, the BAU juggles gaining the department's trust and building a profile as they set out to catch a killer whose ruthlessness is matched by his determination.

4x11 - Normal
When three Orange County, California women are gunned down, the BAU sets out to catch an emasculated spree killer before he can strike again. Meanwhile, Todd makes a decision that causes her to reevaluate her new position and JJ and her son pay a surprise visit.

4x12 - Soul Mates
After arresting a Sarasota, Florida family man for the abductions and murders of several young women, the BAU works with his daughter in an attempt to determine the identity of his partner and prevent him from killing another woman.

4x13 - Bloodline
When a Harvest, Alabama couple is stabbed to death in their home and their daughter is abducted, the BAU determines the crime was committed by a Romani family enacting a ritual aimed at acquiring wives for growing sons.

4x14 - Cold Comfort
With JJ back from maternity leave, the BAU travels to Olympia, Washington to identify a serial killer who murders and embalms young women. Meanwhile, Rossi comes into conflict with a psychic hired by the latest victim's mother.

4x15 - Zoe's Reprise
While investigating a series of seemingly unrelated murders in Cleveland, Ohio, the BAU determines a copycat killer is recreating murder techniques used by past serial killers. Meanwhile, Rossi becomes personally involved in the case after learning that the latest victim was a criminology student who tried to bring the case to his attention.

4x16 - Pleasure Is My Business
When two Dallas, Texas corporate executives are poisoned while staying in high-end hotels, the BAU juggles searching for a call girl with a sinister vendetta and convincing the victims' lawyers to cooperate.

4x17 - Demonology
When three men in the Washington metropolitan area are found dead under suspicious circumstances, the BAU determines that a Catholic priest deliberately subjected all three victims to fatal exorcisims. Meanwhile, Prentiss becomes emotionally involved in the case after learning that one of the victims was a childhood friend.

4x18 - Omnivore
When a New England serial killer resurfaces after a ten-year absence, the BAU sets out to catch him before he can pick up where he left off. Meanwhile, Hotch becomes personally involved in the investigation when the former lead investigator reveals a stunning secret.

4x19 - House On Fire
When an escalating serial arsonist kills nineteen people at an Indiana movie theater, the BAU attempts to determine his identity and prevent him from setting another fire before he can strike again.

4x20 - Conflicted
When two male college students are sexually assaulted and fatally suffocated while vacationing in South Padre Island, Texas, the BAU finds themselves forced to rethink their initial theories of a two-person team after an unexpected twist to change the course of the investigation.

4x21 - A Shade Of Gray
While investigating a series of child abductions and murders in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, the BAU uncovers a horrifying truth after noticing several differences between the most recent disappearance and the first two murders.

4x22 - The Big Wheel
When authorities in Buffalo, New York receive a video showing a man stabbing a real estate agent and subsequently writing a plea for help, the BAU sets out to catch an obsessive-compulsive who has killed several women over the last ten years.

4x23 - Roadkill
When two fatal hit-and-runs take place in Bend, Oregon, the BAU determines the victims were targeted by a killer seeking revenge. Meanwhile, Garcia finds herself forced to make a personal decision after Kevin reveals the NSA is interviewing him for an overseas position.

4x24 - Amplification
When twelve people die from a modified strain of anthrax in Annapolis, Maryland, the BAU works with the U.S. Armed Forces to identify the perpetrator before he stages another attack. Meanwhile, the team becomes emotionally involved in the case after one of their own is exposed to the strain.

4x25 - To Hell...
When an Iraq War veteran goes to great lengths to convince authorities to find his missing sister, the BAU sets out to catch a serial killer who abducts homeless people from Detroit, Michigan and smuggles them into Canada for a twisted agenda.

4x26 - ...And Back
After identifying two Ontario brothers as the perpetrators behind the disappearances of over eighty people, the BAU juggles profiling the siblings and preventing their latest abductee from meeting a gruesome fate. Meanwhile, a killer from the team's past prepares to exact vengeance against one of their own.

Source
jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

What were everyone’s favorite and least favorite episodes from season? Favorite moments?
Old 07-07-2020, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

This season had good episodes and Reid and Morgan scenes!
Old 07-08-2020, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Yes, there were a lot of good episodes! And good Morgan-Reid scenes

Some of my favorites from this season were Mayhem, Minimal Loss, and Amplification
Old 07-22-2020, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love Amplification, Minimal Loss, The Big Wheel, Conflicted, Soulmates, 52 Pickup, Pleasure Is My Business,and Mayhem.
Old 10-04-2020, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just rewatched Pleasure Is My Business and Conflicted great episodes. I think season 4 is my #1 fav season followed by season 5.
Old 10-09-2020, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Working my way so far besides the 2 parter premiere [3rd season finale and premiere] my favorite episodes were for now 4x08 and 4x18 probably find more episodes as continue my watch there's been no bad episodes its just those 2 standout right now

ETA just remembered about 4x11 which was a GREAT episode didn't remember until just rewatched it now

Last edited by crash landing; 10-09-2020 at 05:11 PM
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Omg yes 4x11 Normal is one of my fav episodes too its so wild from start to finish. The unsub is so unhinged and manic. Very intense episode.