Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 03-08-2015, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Criminal Minds "Breath Play 10x17 {airs 3/11 @9pm}

"Breathplay" EP. 10x17

Preview
The BAU is called to Wisconsin in search of a serial killer, and the team looks for a connection among the victims for clues to the unsub's identity. Also, Kate has trouble dealing with her niece, Meg, when she begins acting out.

promo

Written by Erik Stiller
Directed by Hanelle Culpepper

Last edited by Logan; 03-08-2015 at 02:48 PM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 03:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Huh, I thought that we don't have an epi this week. You broke my run with opening EP. threads.
believer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When I saw the longer Canadian promo , the timing was right to make the new Ep !
Old 03-09-2015, 03:18 PM
New Fan

I wish I had a dollar for every time the Unsub was a white male in his mid to late thirties.........haha.
G550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 05:20 AM
Addicted Fan

btw this is the 200th episode for AJ.
Old 03-10-2015, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for starting

And wow 200th (well for AJ) that's amazing

i love you. ♡
21:21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Today

i love you. ♡
21:21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am ready for this ep !
Old 03-11-2015, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

So glad we have a new episode again! Those 3 weeks without Criminal Minds were hard!

And I get to watch it tonight when it airs! A first since December. My parents like to watch Modern Family, but it's a repeat tonight, so Criminal Minds will be on tonight!
jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well a lot of sex talk tonight I am not complaining at all): . A .lot to disucss later. Few quick thoughts: not a lot of JJ tonight Kate wasa wsome teaming up with Morgan they seemd to work very welll together .
The end with the Unsubs daughter ,seeing her dad on top and strangling the au pair /babysitter. Hey the babysitter got no love after her rescue . all about hte girl and sicko dad .. she will need yrs of therapy after seeing what she saw

Kate telling the gang she is pregnant qas nice way to startthe show . Garcia is always the happiest and funny !1

Nice to see Savannah once again ,in her Dr role. I dont belive we have seen her in the hospital setting. Great to buildup to a nice friendship with morgan and Kate

Last edited by Logan; 03-11-2015 at 08:31 PM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 09:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm writing this as I watch.

Okay, could someone find a clip of when Kate announced her pregnancy?i have no internet at the moment and my phone can only do so much and I really want to know if it was my eyes or if it actually happened. Did Reid touch her stomach when he went to congratulate her?

Also, I take it that Kate is either in her second trimester or nausea isn't one of her symptoms? Actually.....did JJ show morning sickness/nausea?

Loved the advice JJ gave Kate.

Don't understand all the "the goggles were creepy" comments on twitter. I think the guy that was obsessed with Dante had creepier ones.

So, I'm guessing this "Bare Reflections" book is the Criminal Minds world's version of "50 Shades of Grey"?

Reid reading a book like that. his face after Rossi found the place.

I actually don't find that about Rossi surprising....

Loving Garcia this episode!

Love the ending. I wonder if there is a point to all the "no" references in the endings to the prominate episodes. "The Forever People" ended with JJ saying "no". Now Kate. Or is this just a coinkydink and no relations.

Overall: great episode! Though I was sure that Meg was going to get a text from that stalker/creep while Kate/Chris had her phone...

Last edited by Mountain_Girl; 03-11-2015 at 10:09 PM
Mountain_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Here si the opening scene at the BAU Kate Morgan etc yes Reid does touch her belly
Old 03-12-2015, 06:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)
I'm writing this as I watch.
That's the best way, when I come here to comment after I watched the episode, I forgot a lot of stuff.

So, now, let's start.

So, finally an overlap in the Criminal Minds personal lifes! I just loved when I saw Meg and Savannah, that's great! And Savannah offering herself to Meg if she want's to talk.. I watch always some promos, sneak peeks, bts photos, info's about the episode but I didn't see that coming! It was awesome!

Then, Kate announcing the pregnancy, exchanging jokes with Morgan... Garcia always ready for a hug! Rossi in his unique Italian-charming way, JJ giving advices to her, that was so sweet! Reid touching the belly... Wait, aren't you scared of that, mate? I'm kidding, that was also a great scene, showing him like a more mature person that he was six years ago! Heck, he even delivered a baby last year.

So, "Bare Reflections" = "Fifty shades of Grey". I LOVE this show! Thank you, new writer Erik Stiller for this! Now, when the victim and the unsub were talking and later when he was in her bedroom, and she wakes up, and they start kissing, that was kind of confusing, but then we realize that it is something from the book. Nice. I found the unsub interesting, he has a family, he is really sweet with his kids and all. Who was the actress that was playing the Nanny/Charlotte, she seems familiar to me. Nice touch with the daughter and Nanny laying on each other.

Some funny scenes: "Ohh, college." -"Ohh, high school." THAT DIDN'T SURPRISE ME AT ALL FROM ROSSI. Then, later we have Rossi in a Garcia way aka Found it through his phone, and this is the guy who seven years ago didn't know how to use a PDA. Great, great, great!

Let's hope for some good ratings (at least 2.0 in 18-49, I think we deserved for trashing "Fifty shades of Grey").
Reply   Post New Thread