Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-24-2016, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Criminal Minds Beyond Borders Season Finale 1x12 El Toro Bravo/Paper Orphans 1X13 {airs 5/25@9 pm}

Synopsis
El Toro Bravo
The IRT heads to Pamplona, Spain during the running of the bulls. The ears of a missing American tourist are found and the team speculates that the crime is politically motivated.

Paper Orphans
The International Response Team rushes to Haiti when the young daughter of an American family visiting the island nation is kidnapped. Also, Jack and his wife, Karen, prepare to send their daughter off to college. season finale of Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders, Wednesday, May 25th at 9/8c. Only CBS

Preview :

Last edited by Logan; 05-24-2016 at 10:31 AM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ready for the show
Old 05-30-2016, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

good finale two different stories .,with the final scenes a party of Jacks house ( Gary Sinese) his daughter was off to college , whole team showed up laughing smiling with all there friends and family . We had never seen Jacks wife or daughter at all this season.

Two stories one in hatti where religion and beliefs had to be observed .. first one was in Spain with the running of the bulls was the background for american tourists being taken . good scenes with Jack and local priest , where the unsub had confessed but the priest couldn't say who the person was due to church laws. Yet in the end the priest was able to hint and give clues to direct the team .

unlike our show , when they save americans those people usually get a ride back to Us on the FBI jet .
Reply   Post New Thread