Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 09-10-2015, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Criminal Minds 11X 01 "The Job" (airs 9/30 @9pm )

Synopsis

“The Job” – The BAU searches for a serial killer who leaves distinctive marks on victims’ faces with the help of an impressive potential new team member, forensic psychologist Dr. Tara Lewis, on the 11th season premiere of CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, Sept. 30 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

RECURRING CAST:

Aisha Tyler (Dr. Tara Lewis)

GUEST CAST:

Brian Appel (Agent Anderson)
Jacqueline Pinol (Dr. Judith Mertz)
Robert Neary (Giuseppe Montolo)
Jose Zuniga (Al Eisenmund)
Jamie Tompkins (Betty Wilson)

WRITTEN BY:

Breen Frazier, one of the series’ executive producers

DIRECTED BY:

Glenn Kershaw

Promo

Last edited by Mountain_Girl; 09-13-2015 at 01:24 PM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just need to resize the season 11 logo . Mountain girl this thread is all set ! Feel feee to add any promo pics
Old 09-10-2015, 12:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Man, look up the formula that we did for S10 episodes, this looks bad.
Here's how we did it last year and it looked nice and informing, not stuff that's saying the same like cheat tweet, double synopsis...

Title: Criminal Minds Season Premiere "The Job" {airs 9/30 @ 9pm}

Photo 1
Photo 2 (but we could just use the CM logo because it's new and good, the cast photo was from last year plus you can tell that JLH is cut out).
11x01 "The Job"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
Synopsis
“The Job” – The BAU searches for a serial killer who leaves distinctive marks on victims’ faces with the help of an impressive potential new team member, forensic psychologist Dr. Tara Lewis, on the 11th season premiere of CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, Sept. 30 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Aisha Tyler joins the cast in a recurring role as forensic psychologist Dr. Tara Lewis.

Promo photos

-----Photos here---

Promo

----Video here----

WRITTEN BY: Breen Frazier, one of the series’ executive producers
DIRECTED BY: Glenn Kershaw
Thanks and :bye:
believer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

first ep of the season i like to go big , Once i downsize the logo we will be good . Thank you for the input i just looked up 2 ep threads from season 10 . i agree it was Smaller less clutter ..

Hey you can see other TV boards they barley add in 3 sentences . Maybe one pic and a promo ..

Add in i am having issues with my desktop as far as speed and crashes , some of this was done with my i phone
Old 09-10-2015, 01:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
first ep of the season i like to go big , Once i downsize the logo we will be good . Thank you for the input i just looked up 2 ep threads from season 10 . i agree it was Smaller less clutter ..

Hey you can see other TV boards they barley add in 3 sentences . Maybe one pic and a promo ..

Add in i am having issues with my desktop as far as speed and crashes , some of this was done with my i phone
Yeah, I saw that. Kind of looks empty. We can always cut the promo photos, but some basic info as logo, promo, synopsis and writer and director stays...
Old 09-10-2015, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Edited out a lot of stuff resized and cropped the logo !! Really exited to see the new season ..

credit http://gublernews.tumblr.com/

Last edited by Logan; 09-10-2015 at 03:54 PM
Old 09-11-2015, 01:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by believer14 (View Post)
Yeah, I saw that. Kind of looks empty. We can always cut the promo photos, but some basic info as logo, promo, synopsis and writer and director stays...
I like the promo photos though......gives this board a different look than the others. We can downsize the promo photos....let me see what I can do.

Last edited by Mountain_Girl; 09-11-2015 at 01:07 AM
Mountain_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 02:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Those pics look great.
BoneLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Fixed the op agian we are working on a different look . Resized al the photos . We will have s simple cast pic for episodes after # 1

Last edited by Logan; 09-12-2015 at 06:49 AM
Old 09-12-2015, 11:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Okay, fixed the picture one.........tell me what you think. Also played around with the format a bit. I thought it kind of looked choppy with all the writing being separated by videos so I put those at the bottom. I've been trained in formatting stuff and have always been told that it is all about the line of sight. I think it looks smoother with it like this. if you don't like it I can always change it back.

Last edited by Mountain_Girl; 09-12-2015 at 11:44 PM
Old 09-13-2015, 02:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Looks nice with the photos. I'm not sure, but the first promo for S11, I think it's fan made...
Also, am I the only one that realize that there is double synopsis, double Aisha Tyler guest stars..
Examples:
Quote:
AS THE BAU HUNTS A SERIAL KILLER INTENT ON REVENGE, THE TEAM ALLOWS A POTENTIAL NEW MEMBER TO ASSIST THEM ON THE CASE, ON THE 11TH SEASON PREMIERE OF “CRIMINAL MINDS,” WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 30
Aisha Tyler Joins the Cast in a Recurring Role as Forensic Psychologist Dr. Tara Lewis
Quote:
“The Job” – The BAU searches for a serial killer who leaves distinctive marks on victims’ faces with the help of an impressive potential new team member, forensic psychologist Dr. Tara Lewis, on the 11th season premiere of CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, Sept. 30 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
You know that's the same, just the first is in upper case?

Also I would delete reccuring and guest stars, we never did that...

Also I would write the writer/director like this:

Quote:
WRITTEN BY: Breen Frazier, one of the series’ executive producers
DIRECTED BY: Glenn Kershaw
As long as we all brain-storming the OP.

Man, I'm gonna open the thread for the second episode, you all have those fancy edit options and you can play around.
Old 09-13-2015, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey both of us cleaned it up real nice . We rezied the photos got rid of the most of the stuff i had orginaly added !
What i want to see is a photo from the open of the team, Will Jj be in it ? or just alishia and the rest of the cast ... based on the photos JJ should be in the open .
Old 09-13-2015, 01:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Looks nice with the photos. I'm not sure, but the first promo for S11, I think it's fan made...
Also, am I the only one that realize that there is double synopsis, double Aisha Tyler guest stars..
Examples:

You know that's the same, just the first is in upper case?

Also I would delete reccuring and guest stars, we never did that...

Also I would write the writer/director like this:

As long as we all brain-storming the OP.

Man, I'm gonna open the thread for the second episode, you all have those fancy edit options and you can play around.
Yeah, I was going to to take the all caps one out, it doesn't really need to be there, but I wasn't sure. i think i might now. Already did!

I think keeping the recurring and guest stars list is good because it can highlight people and some fans like to know before hand who is going to be in the episode. I like when the NCIS Franchise board puts those lists because sometimes I wonder who did what in what episode or what a person's name is and it is hard to find it on IMDB sometimes. Also, you can see if someone is returning and everything. this site makes it easy to find things unlike IMDB or other sites. Also, if you take out the first part of the synopsis.....like i just did......then putting who is in the episode (other than the main cast) will be needed.

Last edited by Mountain_Girl; 09-13-2015 at 01:27 PM
Old 09-13-2015, 01:32 PM
Addicted Fan

You don't need to worry about that, on our show no one is getting back for a guest spot. And if someone really could guest stars it's highlighted in synopsis.
We don't have characters on NCIS:LA like Talia, agent Sabatino, Arkady... The closest to that was Kevin, but we know what the actor is going through... And also Savannah and other possible love interest, but on NCIS:LA those characters actually are doing something in the episodes that is important for the storyline, not just love interests...
Old 09-13-2015, 01:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
You don't need to worry about that, on our show no one is getting back for a guest spot. And if someone really could guest stars it's highlighted in synopsis.
We don't have characters on NCIS:LA like Talia, agent Sabatino, Arkady... The closest to that was Kevin, but we know what the actor is going through... And also Savannah and other possible love interest, but on NCIS:LA those characters actually are doing something in the episodes that is important for the storyline, not just love interests...
True......but still, some fans like to know who is doing what..... I know that I do and sometimes they don't have the person on IMDB or, like me, the people don't know to go find the press release.