Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 04-26-2015, 02:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Criminal Minds 10x22 "Protection" EP. Discussion {airs 4/29 @ 9pm}

"Protection" EP. 10x22

Preview
“Protection” – When shooting victims are found in the Los Angeles area with possible links to criminal activity, the BAU searches for a vigilante UnSub, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, April 29 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Joe Adler (“The Mentalist”) guest stars as Danny Lee Watson.

Promo

WRITTEN BY: Virgil Williams
DIRECTED BY: Tawnia McKiernan

believer14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

On my phone but later I can add Meg kidnapped storyline / cliffhanger . Leading US to The finale "Hunt"
Old 04-29-2015, 12:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Criminal Minds - Episode 10.22 - Protection - Sneak Peeks *Updated* | Spoilers

Ok, I watched them all.
Morgan&JJ running together is so great.
One sneak peek about team looking a police officer investigating a suspect(?). Nice.
And, pizza! Congressional hearing? What's that about? No mentions of that before...

Last edited by believer14; 04-29-2015 at 01:06 PM
Old 04-29-2015, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Saw 2 clips ..JJ and Morgan running and Garcia with Pizza
Old 04-29-2015, 02:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

peak 1: Did JJ actually ask Garcia to tell them the details while they run back to the car? I would not have been able to do that, I would have been too focused on not dying after running 4 mile only to 4 more back! Even then you wouldn't have caught me running even that long.

It was nice to see Morgan and JJ hanging outside of work. Wish we would see more of that with the others.

Peak 2: sounds like an interesting case. JLH/Kate looks so tired here. I wonder if this pregnancy is hard on her.

peak 3:lol, Garcia sounds so sorry " I have pizza, just not for you". So what is Kate going eat? Have a feeling that Reid is going to be wanted more now then ever with paperwork....he doesn't seem to perturbed by this. lol
Old 04-29-2015, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cant wait , notice not one hint of Kate's niece Meg danger
Old 04-29-2015, 03:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)

peak 3:lol, Garcia sounds so sorry " I have pizza, just not for you". So what is Kate going eat? Have a feeling that Reid is going to be wanted more now then ever with paperwork....he doesn't seem to perturbed by this. lol
Any thoughts about the overseas hearing or whatever Garcia said, I forgot in the meantime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
Cant wait , notice not one hint of Kate's niece Meg danger
This is probably after the sneak peek 3, and it's better that we don't watch that on the sneak peeks. Good thing that they didn't show us, keeps us exciting about the cliffhanger!
Old 04-29-2015, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Virgil Williams wants you to watch Criminal minds tonight

Old 04-29-2015, 04:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by believer14 (View Post)
Any thoughts about the overseas hearing or whatever Garcia said, I forgot in the meantime?
maybe it has something to do with what happened in Beyond Borders.....a post case thing? I don't know....I forgot what was said as well and I really don't want to go back to that site, those videos are horrible, wish they would put them on YT or something.

Quote:
This is probably after the sneak peek 3, and it's better that we don't watch that on the sneak peeks. Good thing that they didn't show us, keeps us exciting about the cliffhanger!
I agree.
Old 04-29-2015, 10:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

well that was.....interesting.

The unsub and the two girls threw me off the whole episode.

the ending.....wow.....and the promo for the next.....double wow.
Old 04-30-2015, 05:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)
well that was.....interesting.

The unsub and the two girls threw me off the whole episode.

the ending.....wow.....and the promo for the next.....double wow.
Ok, not the best episode, the main problem was too much of the unsub, the actor was great, but maybe a little bit more of the team wouldn't hurt. Also, the unsub get a part on Grey's Anatomy for the next season.

Ok, after two Hotch-heavy-presence episodes, in this one he was invisible. Rossi had a little more presence.

I always loved personal scenes, I would end and start every episode of Criminal Minds with their personal life, talks, jokes or whatever, like in this. Morgan and JJ running in the woods was great. And Morgan in a gray hoodie like the unsub, I think that they tried to place us as this was the unsub chasing his victim.
Unsub was delusional, at first you don't see it, you think, hey, how is it possible that these two women are manipulating him like this? Then, as time passes, you can see it that they are a product of his delusions...

End was great, now, after a Bobby, we have a Paige. Promo for the next looks great, I won't watch any sneak peeks, I hope! I wonder how it all will play out at the end, will Kate inform them in the last episode about her job status, will she give a birth in the finale, JJ revelation... Seems a fun ride at the end of the season.
Old 04-30-2015, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was tweeting with the last woman who's boyfriend was killed , the one who was high on MDA,Katrina Norman.A few back and forth with Virgil Williams's how good the ep was .
It did drag a little bit . Wasn't till Garcia told the team that the two women , in the apt where missing , that I figured out they where not there All part of his schizophrenic delusional imagination. The ending with the unsub and all those he killed was done very well . Seeing the girls get taken, just like JJ , quick and fade to black with To Be continued.
So JJ and Morgan jogging together ,perhaps savanna ,actress ,wasn't available . How was it after the unsub shot thru the door like 15 times, Morgan /JJ Reid didn't come thru the door . It seemed to me he like he emptied his gun .
The song playing as the unsub was taken out and he saw Melina and Patrcia over there dug up graves was "wedding dress by "Loom .
I wanted pizza after the ep , even if it was 10pm
Old 04-30-2015, 08:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

LOL, I was talking to my friend during this and at first I told her that the woman and girl were dead and she didn't believe me, I thought this because of how the girl was acting (Telling him to find the guy and all) but she said that they were alive......then he hallucinated what the woman on MDMA said so I thought "oh, maybe they are alive and he just hallucinated her telling him to find and kill the guy"......THEN that last scene I knew they were dead because when the scene switched to JJ and Morgan you couldn't hear them talking, just Danny.

I think it was weird that Reid hung back.....usually he steps in to talk the person down, especially a person with paranoid schizophrenia.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:28 AM
Addicted Fan

wow, on spoilertv, it says that we have a 1.7 demo, that's horrendous, and 8.57 total viewers, also terrible, what the hell happened, and all other shows were not much better, in fact not one passed 10. millions, was yesterday a special event or something?
Old 04-30-2015, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This week i saw NcIS go way down in viewers , had Chicago Fire show has grown and at least in 2 seasons killed off main cast roles . Fans tend to watch the ep after the death to see whats next Modern family got 9 million people. NBC had 3 shows cross into each other in one night . 18-49 rose to 3.0 with law and order SUV . The NBC jumped 12-20% in the ratings .

So CBS I see somecrossover on all there NCIS shows .
We get the spinoff , I'll take a few of our guys going to help that team and two of the Beyond Borders cast come to criminal minds for an episode
Reply   Post New Thread