Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

It's definitely one of my favourite cases from the earlier season. I loved how Reid was able to figure it all out, just in time to save the girl. I also loved how all the clues fit in the end. It was a very interesting and fascinating case.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just had a mini re watch with /Fisher King Part 1 and part 2 . A major storyline as far as the series goes . We where only at the start of Season 2 ,When Mandy Patinkin decided he no longer wanted to be a part of the show . Well it was a start of a stroyline that lead to his leaving at the end of the season 2 . Then you have the whole Elle , getitng shot ,hotch blaming himself .

Reid introduces his mother to the team and brings her in on the case . He reveles her mental illness to Garcia . Well Garcia was with reid when he called to have his mother brought to him .

One of my favorite 2 parters on Criminal minds
Old 01-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay so just a little bit about me.

I didn't start watching CM until this past summer. For a long time it terrified me like crazy.

Unfortunately tv never showed the episodes in order so I finally got season 2 on dvd (as part of some Christmas money which I decided to spend on that). So glad I did.

I know that CM has been said that it's a show that isn't serialized but that the serialized parts are for the hardcore fans kind of like easter eggs but I gotta say now that I have the dvds, it's so nice to watch the eps in order!
Emma♥Neal
Ron_Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

glad you are enjoying the start of Crminal minds sadly CBS doesnt have any shows on Netflix

Which is where is Binge watch a lot of Tv series I missed

At least you get to see how the series started and gideon and Elle .. young Morgan with hair

Season 2 being gideon's last had some real good unsub stories . There i is one in a diner with Frank Carridine ,,it was the 2nd or third apperance of the unsub

blopper reel the end is the best . really got Shemor good

Last edited by Logan; 01-03-2014 at 10:22 PM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 05:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Season 2 is one of my favorite seasons.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I've seen S1 when they've been on tv but I didn't start my dvd collection with them. I started with S2 since that's when Prentiss came on board. Elle was okay, even crazier when she became a murderer but she was never a fave (and by never I mean in the time when I haven't been oblivious to the show but have been familiar with the characters).
Emma♥Neal
Old 01-04-2014, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We really never got to get into Elle , she had her moments even in season 1 where she wasnt that involved in the case . But perhaps due to her even not being in a few S-2 ep before her exit storyline. Then say in the past few seasons morgan has mentioned her biuy name
Old 01-06-2014, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Almost done with season 2. I've really enjoyed it- Elle being a killer, Prentiss coming on board, Spencer's ordeal. So much going on!
Emma♥Neal
Old 01-06-2014, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That the one with bodies in fla in the water and Morgan has to tell his aunt that it is her long lost daughter
Old 01-08-2014, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I gotta say, I wasn't very sorry to see Elle go.

I didn't hate her or even dislike her.

I just thought that the character was too abrasive.

She kinda lost me, in the end.

Emily Prentiss, now, that was a woman I could get behind.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The actress thought it was to much stress with long days ..

Morgan ep where he lets the team know he was abused as a biy
Old 01-11-2014, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I had heard at the time that there was also something about her wanting to get back to New York City.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

not sure there was actress on NCIS who left due to long hrs they killed her off right at the end of S-2. she isnt the first .. now she does guest roles and had a short lived role on a show that didnt go past 10 ep .. Elle is stil lalive in CM world . wonderded if for Ep 200 they would look back at Elle and giideon
Old 01-12-2014, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sasha Alexander (the NCIS actress) was very vocal about the reasons she left that show.

Lola Glaudini's reasons for leaving Criminal Minds were never really confirmed by here. But CM is filmed in Los Angeles and, as far as I'm aware, she's only been on shows that film in New York City since then. Person of Interest, Blue Bloods, various Law & Orders...

Hardly official confirmation, I'll grant you that.

But it does seem like she moved back to New York right after she left CM.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True i loved Sacha but she got a clean exit (death on NCiS ) and there was major issiue with the Excutive producer Donald bellsaro so bad that Marc Harmon threatened to quit if he wasnt replaced .. Bellasasro used to send in late changes like 9 -10 hrs well into the day of shooting ..

Lola yes it seems you are right

She was a regular on the CBS series Criminal Minds as Elle Greenaway, but left the show early in the second season because she reportedly became unhappy living in Los Angeles and wanted to return to New York City.[1].. I ask again why take a job in La when you want to work in NY ?
Reply   Post New Thread