Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-26-2018, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

BIackbird, there's no reason to call someone a POS. As I've said many times before, it's not okay to be disrespectful on here. You don't have to like JLH, but keep it to yourself. Don't post about her if you don't like her. There are people who are fans of her though and they should be allowed to post stuff without worrying about people bad talking her and constantly spewing hate.
Old 07-26-2018, 10:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jls2971 (View Post)
BIackbird, there's no reason to call someone a POS. As I've said many times before, it's not okay to be disrespectful on here. You don't have to like JLH, but keep it to yourself. Don't post about her if you don't like her. There are people who are fans of her though and they should be allowed to post stuff without worrying about people bad talking her and constantly spewing hate.
@Logan quoted my post from months ago and I had to answer him because he thought I called Jeanne a pos.
Old 07-26-2018, 11:06 AM
Banned

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blm8EkLg...-by=gublergram
I'm wondering if there's a deep meaning behind this slideshow or he just posted a bunch of weird pictures. if there's a deep meaning, I'm glad there is a picture of Thomas and Mandy but i'm sad there's no pic of Jeanne and even Lola.
Old 07-26-2018, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There's no deep meaning he literally says 'tender embraces' he is having a joke.

Quote:
tell us did you ever meet her and she blew you off for a autograph ?
Old 07-26-2018, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have had a few celebrity encounters at conventions . Funny one can be a superfan . When I had like 45 sec to say hi to AJ Cook all I could ask was about Will then I melted when she smiled back and answered me .

Nicest guy I met was James Masters of Buffy the vampire fame . Very cool guy easy to chat with !

Blackbird Brother /Sister all is ok , yeah i love the Theories . Hey gossip is a huge part of This world . US /UK sell a ton of gossip magazines newspapers.
So what I see ,as I grocery shop, are Headlines that are so Outrages slanderous .

Back to our regular schedule !
Old 07-26-2018, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

I think Matthew's post was meant to be goofy/silly and he probably included Mandy, Shemar and Thomas as his way of including them as being part of the reason the show has made it this far. Of all the past cast members, MGG was probably closest to Shemar, Thomas and Mandy. Of the cast though, Matthew seems to be the one who might remain close with past members. Back during season 12 (after Thomas was gone), MGG shared an old pic of himself, Thomas, Shemar and Mandy on set and gave it one of his goofy captions. A few years back, Lola said on Twitter that MGG was the only cast member she was still in contact with and said they were always close. I'm looking through MGG's Instagram now because I'm looking for his post of himself with Shemar, Mandy and Thomas and he posted a photo of himself with JLH and someone else last year (it was from the set of season 10). Basically, it just seems like MGG is the goofy one who gets along with everyone and likes to post silly captions for pictures and he likes to reminisce
Old 07-26-2018, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

From a lot of guest casting on the show , 3 women where good friends .Aubrey plaza Michelle Trachtenberg and Mayve herself Beth Reisgraf ! AJ and Matthew have done a lot of pAppearances together for the Show . Thomas was head of Actors union annual golf tournament. Shemar did and even more now for Swatt , he also was in Asia ..
Old 07-26-2018, 09:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
tell us did you ever meet her and she blew you off for a autograph ?
No. You know, JLH's fans have been harassing AJ for the last 4 years. JLH deliberately made them go after her with her "poor jobless me" posts on instagram. Then they basically wished death on AJ so queenjlh could come back to the show and feed her poor starving family (she sure doesn't look like someone who's starving..). hahaha very funny situation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jls2971 (View Post)
I think Matthew's post was meant to be goofy/silly and he probably included Mandy, Shemar and Thomas as his way of including them as being part of the reason the show has made it this far. Of all the past cast members, MGG was probably closest to Shemar, Thomas and Mandy. Of the cast though, Matthew seems to be the one who might remain close with past members. Back during season 12 (after Thomas was gone), MGG shared an old pic of himself, Thomas, Shemar and Mandy on set and gave it one of his goofy captions. A few years back, Lola said on Twitter that MGG was the only cast member she was still in contact with and said they were always close. I'm looking through MGG's Instagram now because I'm looking for his post of himself with Shemar, Mandy and Thomas and he posted a photo of himself with JLH and someone else last year (it was from the set of season 10). Basically, it just seems like MGG is the goofy one who gets along with everyone and likes to post silly captions for pictures and he likes to reminisce
He posted that pic "with JLH" to remember Martin Kove (the 'someone else' on the pic) The caption says: moments before we swept the leg. "Sweep the leg!" is a line from his movie- Karate Kid. It would be hard to cut JLH out from the picture since she was in the middle.
He seems to be the kind of person who remains friendly with everyone. It surprised me when he recently joked about what happened to TG. He probably didn't mean anything bad, but those very young fans of CM were cheering on him "YAS MATTHEW DRAG TG, THE SHAAADE HE'S THROWING AT HIM I'M DYING"
AJ is the same way, she's friends with everyone and supports everyone. When TG got fired she apparently sent him her support on twitter but was told to take it down. I didn't see the tweet, even though I was following what was happening on twitter TG fans said she supported him and was forced to take it down
Old 07-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

great read to put a smile on my face for Sat !

So many great pics this past week ! Maybe for my next birthday I’ll have a Criminal Minds cake !!
Old 07-29-2018, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I happen to love fanfiction myself. that story was a good one.

On YouTube I was watching the bloopers from the past seasons. Honestly this cast, everyone included, just get along so well.
Old 07-29-2018, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

There are some good bloopers for this show! You're right, everyone always seems to get along and be fun. Heck, even watching some DVD behind the scenes features on the making of the show and watching bloopers, Thomas and Shemar seem to be okay with each other even though they had their moments.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I've always loved how well they all get along.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-10-2018, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
rockthevote Our good friends at @crimmindscbs know just how easy it is to get registered to #vote for the upcoming election. That's why they've got this special message just for you.

Head to rockthevote.org now to get started! 🕵🏽*♀️🔬🗄
Old 09-11-2018, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-13-2018, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
its_lobro: Spent my day off collaborating with some of my favorite fellow behavior analysts. Maybe I’ll get some CEUs out of this ? Best cast, best crew, best day. So thankful.
Source
Closed Thread   Post New Thread