Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2018, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

On Stage | [Carrie's Performances • Concerts] #12: She's a superstar on the stage!

cry pretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 06-27-2018, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 07-01-2018, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 07-02-2018, 03:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Nice gif from that performance. I still need to watch the performance
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, that gif haven't seen the performance yet, either
Old 07-02-2018, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was a great performance. Powerful! And seeing his outfit makes sense why she wore that. To match it.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:57 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Nice performance Kinda feel the last note could've been longer but then I don't know that it is for the studio version of the song either? I like how they had the choir backing at the end, it suited the song I think
Old 07-10-2018, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

The choir in the back was cute!
Old 07-11-2018, 09:48 AM
Moderator Support Team
Someday Came Today

Tftnt!

Did this use to be the concert thread?
Old 07-11-2018, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep, Concert and Tours [which is basically the same thing lol]. I just combined it with Live Performances as well since they relate to each other. Didn't see a need for both.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree, not a huge need for both really. Love the title for this one
Old 07-12-2018, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great idea
Old 07-12-2018, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the approval!
Old 07-17-2018, 12:43 PM
Moderator Support Team
Someday Came Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
Yep, Concert and Tours [which is basically the same thing lol]. I just combined it with Live Performances as well since they relate to each other. Didn't see a need for both.
Awesome! I’m personally a fan of combining threads. I say, “less is more”. Other boards/mods like, “the more the merrier”, though... But I think it’s pointless to have individual threads for arms, thighs, legs, etc. when you can just put it all in “Body” and get through threads faster, but that’s just me and besides the point.

Reply   Post New Thread