Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2012, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay strongღ (View Post)
dani, when is your concert? Ohmigosh! I am so excited for you! It is going to be an awesome experience! Please tell us how awesome and amazing she is in person! :d
tomorrow!!
Old 09-30-2012, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle002 (View Post)
tomorrow!!
You must be super excited right now

icon
Old 10-01-2012, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

That cheese head picture just broke my heart, that is the concert I would have gone to if I had the money Plus I hate the Packers so I don't wanna see that thing on her head

Have lots of fun tonight Dani
Old 10-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh yes, I'm SUPER pumped!! Only a matter of hours!!
Old 10-01-2012, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Woohooo! Can't wait to hear about it!
Old 10-02-2012, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

omgosh it was AMAZING!! I had an absolute blast!! She such a sweetheart in person, no surprise there! They had professional photographers take the pictures, so I'm still waiting for them to post it online for us to DL. So I don't have that yet. The meet and greet was awesome tho! I went in and she signed a poster for me, and then I pretty much just told her how much I loved her Then I got a hug from her and a pic!

The concert itself was GREAT! I'm not sure if any of you have heard of Kira Isabella, but she is Canadian, and Carrie added her on to open for just her Canadian dates, which yesterday was the first one. Her new album came out today, and she is really great! I definitely recommend her if you guys are lookin' for some new country songs! Hunter was really great too!

She sang so great, of course! I hadn't watched any videos or seen pictures, so I was glad I got to enjoy it a bit more! Was really cool when she flew across the top in the little cage thing! I loved loved LOVED hearing her perform Remind me.

The only bad thing about the concert, was, my friend and I had our seats in the very first section to the left of the stage in the lower level, and the first row. Of course, when I go to concerts, whether they are country ones or not, I like to stand and dance and have a good time! So we stood up and danced along to the first few songs, and the rest of our section wasn't really standing, but there were a lot of other people in the other sections standing up. A few songs in the people behind us asked us to sit down. This happened to me at Lady A concert, which was so annoying, so I was really mad it happened again. So we ended up having to sit for the remainder of the concert. I personally think if you're at a concert, you should expect people to stand, and if you don't wanna stand then that is your problem! Urgh, some people. Who goes to concerts to sit down?? Especially when your seats are so close!! WTF. Oh well. Could have been cause I was drinking quite a bit and it made me more upset than it should have. Regardless we had a good time!

Here's some pic-chaaaa's. I actually didn't take a whole lot of pictures, cause I'm tired of spending so much time at concerts focusing on getting so many pics and then you don't get to sit there and enjoy it as much!

the first ones are of me and my friend:

Last edited by danielle002; 10-02-2012 at 02:48 PM
Old 10-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

wow you were extremely close! Lucky you!

can't wait to see your meet and greet photo!
and I agree with you Dani, reading that made me so angry, what the heck. At my show everyone in my section was stadning, and if they weren't too bad, cuz im standing, and if you want to see then stand up! And so you should have ignored them, and said no .. cuz what would they do? Call security? hahah they would have told them to get over it! I mean c'mon!

But I'm glad you enjoyed it! It was truly an amazing tour and set list.
I also loved RM
and I hope you get to stand at the next show!
Old 10-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay glad you enjoyed it!! Thanks for the pics, looks like you had such a great view! Lovely pics of you and your friend!
It's so cool you got to meet Carrie too!

Sorry you had an issue with the sitting/standing thing! Glad you enjoyed it anyway though!

I saw on Twitter about Carrie adding Kira to the show, I'll have to check out some of her songs.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, Noami!
yeah, she is really good! My fav song's of hers are "love me like that" and "little more work to do"

Quote:
and I agree with you Dani, reading that made me so angry, what the heck. At my show everyone in my section was stadning, and if they weren't too bad, cuz im standing, and if you want to see then stand up! And so you should have ignored them, and said no .. cuz what would they do? Call security? hahah they would have told them to get over it! I mean c'mon!
I know right! We ended up arguing with them for a bit, but apparently they won that battle. They told us they didn't pay $75 to watch us dance all night, and we told them we didn't pat $75 to sit down. Oh well.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ugh!!! what a tough crowd. should of told em to get out

hehehe JK.

She wore such great outfits at your show, I'm jealous
Old 10-02-2012, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Aw you look so cute Dani, love the dress you wore

You were so close to the stage! Those party poopers sitting behind you can shove it, they obviously don't know how to go to a concert properly, dancing is mandatory! So glad you enjoyed yourself and got to meet her hon
Old 10-03-2012, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks!!

I'm still anxiously awaiting my pic to be uploaded by the photographers!
Old 10-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I am anxious to see it! I hope it doesn't take too long, never know with those kind of people
Old 10-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Got mine in!!!

Last edited by danielle002; 10-04-2012 at 02:48 PM
Old 10-04-2012, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yaaay!! Ahhh it's such a lovely pic!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread