Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2015, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I am sure I would like coffee if I added lots of creamer, because I like cappuccinos, but I am almost scared to try or I'll get addicted! Plus I am lactose intolerant so creamer doesn't sit well with me.

YAAAY Friday.
Old 04-17-2015, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Oh you are lactose intolerant Dani? That sucks, dairy products are my favorite

Weekend Anyone have any plans?
Old 04-17-2015, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How is everyone doing?

No plans, Carmen. Other than studying, I mean. I took a nice day off today so I have to catch up with the lost time.

• • era • • [icon]
Old 04-18-2015, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I prefer coffee with milk too, but I can drink it black also. I loooove tea too! Carmen, my stomach is fine now.

Sorry about the lactore intolerance, Dani.

Well, my plans for the weekend are making icons, writing testimonials, watching my shows, voting and going to see an apartment.

Hope you guys all have a great weekend!
Old 04-18-2015, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Dream (View Post)
Oh you are lactose intolerant Dani? That sucks, dairy products are my favorite

Weekend Anyone have any plans?
I know. The worst part is I have only been lactose intolerant for about 4 years, so before that I was able to eat anything!! Ice cream is my favourite, so it is hard for me to stay away from that.

I am heading out shortly to visit my Grandma, then off to a play tonight with my boyfriend & parents.

Have a good weekend, all!

Good luck with studying, Era.

Hope you have a good time looking at apartments, Laura! Are you planning to move?
Old 04-18-2015, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

Sorry I have not been online, I've been tired most days

Anyway It's almost 1am, I'm in bed, catching up with little posting and going to sleep Hope you're all well and good luck with the apartments Laura
Old 04-18-2015, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Good luck with the apartment hunting Laura! I love looking at new places to live, moving is such a pain in the butt though

Quote:
Aw that sucks Jen! Hope you can catch up on sleep soon!

Quote:
I know. The worst part is I have only been lactose intolerant for about 4 years, so before that I was able to eat anything!! Ice cream is my favourite, so it is hard for me to stay away from that.

I am heading out shortly to visit my Grandma, then off to a play tonight with my boyfriend & parents.
Whoa that is so weird, it is insane how our bodies work sometimes, especially as we get older. At least there are a lot of alternatives to dairy products these days, but nothing beats a bowl of ice cream.

Quote:
No plans, Carmen. Other than studying, I mean. I took a nice day off today so I have to catch up with the lost time.
I hope the studying is gong well! That is good you had a day off, but playing catch up sucks so so much When is your finals?

Today went by sooooo fast. I worked this morning, then ended up watching the last 3 episodes of Scorpion with my comod at my Matt board. I am watching my nephew for part of the day tomorrow I think, but other then that no big plans, which is good, I am tired
Old 04-19-2015, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I hope the studying is gong well! That is good you had a day off, but playing catch up sucks so so much When is your finals?
It is going kinda good, yeah. At first, it was hard starting studying again after almost a year of not opening a uni book. But now I'm getting used to it. I have my finals in June-July which is not fun. I hate studying when it's hot outside.

Good luck with searching for the new apartment, Laura. I hate doing that because it's so hard choosing in the end

Quote:

Good luck with studying, Era.
That sucks Dani From what I've learned in school, we all become less tolerant to lactose with time. It's hard to change our food regimen though and give up things we enjoyed eating.
And thanks

Hope you all have a great Sunday

• • era • • [icon]
Old 04-19-2015, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle002 (View Post)
I know the feeling, I was diagnosed with celiac disease 10 years ago and I had to give up on a lot of stuff I loved.

Quote:

Hope you have a good time looking at apartments, Laura! Are you planning to move?
Hope you had fun!

Thanks! Well, currently I'm renting but I want to buy an apartment. So I won't move until I find one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanicfan94 (View Post)

Anyway It's almost 1am, I'm in bed, catching up with little posting and going to sleep Hope you're all well and good luck with the apartments Laura
Thank you and hope you've been able to get some rest.

Quote:
Good luck with the apartment hunting Laura! I love looking at new places to live, moving is such a pain in the butt though
Thank you! Yeah, it's fun to look at them but I totally agree about moving, hate doing it. xD

Quote:
Today went by sooooo fast. I worked this morning, then ended up watching the last 3 episodes of Scorpion with my comod at my Matt board. I am watching my nephew for part of the day tomorrow I think, but other then that no big plans, which is good, I am tired
Oh I love Scorpion! How do you like it? Have fun watching your nephew and hopefully you'll be able to rest too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by night changes (View Post)
It is going kinda good, yeah. At first, it was hard starting studying again after almost a year of not opening a uni book. But now I'm getting used to it. I have my finals in June-July which is not fun. I hate studying when it's hot outside.

Good luck with searching for the new apartment, Laura. I hate doing that because it's so hard choosing in the end
Good luck with your finals! I know what you mean, I didn't like studying in the summer either.

Thank you! Yeah, I have yet to find the perfect one. Or at least something that's perfect and that I can afford. xD
Old 04-19-2015, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Ah so you have a bit to go before the finals. Which is good, more time for you to cram info into your brain, or attempt too Studying when it is nice out is the worst, i used to go to the corner of the library of my school with no windows to study so I couldn't see how nice it was outside

Quote:
Oh I love Scorpion! How do you like it? Have fun watching your nephew and hopefully you'll be able to rest too.
I love it too! It is one of my favorite shows, it has gotten so tense lately! I can't wait for the season finale tomorrow, last weeks was such a mean cliffhanger!
Old 04-20-2015, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hope the apartment hunting went well!

Oh man, celiac! I always feel so bad for people that have that. So much food you can't eat.

Thankfully there is such thing as lactose free icecream!! So I can still have it.
Old 04-20-2015, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ah so you have a bit to go before the finals. Which is good, more time for you to cram info into your brain, or attempt too Studying when it is nice out is the worst, i used to go to the corner of the library of my school with no windows to study so I couldn't see how nice it was outside
Yep. That's exactly what I do too Or usually I study late at night so I sleep during the mornings so I won't see the sun shining everywhere

• • era • • [icon]
Old 04-20-2015, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by night changes (View Post)
Yep. That's exactly what I do too Or usually I study late at night so I sleep during the mornings so I won't see the sun shining everywhere
Ah that works even better then

Hope everyone has a good week
Old 04-21-2015, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I had the longest day today! I am worn out! Just wanted to stop in & say hi!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 04-22-2015, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Hey Jessica! Thanks for stopping by!